Why don't you like my new season user?

Why don't you like my new season user?

Attached: krysten_qter.jpg (776x711, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4NjDaCNd3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because kilgrave was dead and he carried the first season. everything with her mom was boring

Because you still havent shown us your femine penis yet

what an ugly nose

Because when she got blacked it suddenly took away my desire to fuck her.

Nice ass

You cunts ruined Hellcat
I hate your show

For (a) jew(-ess).

Because it’s anti-white propaganda

NETFLIX MORE LIKE BLACKED.COM

NAME 1 NETFLIX SHOW THAT ISNT TRASH ILL WAIT

didn't show hairy special place

I like your feet!

she has a cute little dumper but she fucks black guys.

Same reason I hate Orange is the new black.

I have a dick and find most women's problems fucking tedious and self inflicted.

Mindhunter.
The Crown.
Fauda.

10/10 would slide my frenulum against her wet tongue then pat her qt nose with my dick till I came all over her eyes. If you understand the subtlty of my literature.

Altered Carbon.

I hated you in eveything youve been in whore.

Faggot filth

What has she been in that you hated?

>hellcat
who

No proper antagonist

>dude what if we had the only good character from last season show up for a single episode as a Dexter ghost dad
>o o and what if we had no main antagonist so there was no overarching conflict, just a bunch of side conflicts
>o o o and what if we made the season reeeeeally boring with very little action and focused on characters nobody cares about
After this season and what Finn Jones has said about IF im honestly convinced Netflix is purposely tanking these shows before the Disney server comes up.

Attached: 1496481093869.jpg (900x506, 32K)

That's Mute. You failed.

You nigger post anyway faggot.

post ass

WOMEN STORIES REALLY ARE THE WORST

WATCHING WOMEN LEADS IN ANYTHING IS LIKE HAVING TO ASK HOW HER DAY WAS

Just admit you love seeing faggotry user.

get a hooker pathetic youngfag

>giving women money
Cuck.

They couldn't use Carol Danvers/Ms Marvel from the comics because Marvel are retarded so they used this butchered version of Patsy Walker/Hellcat and it triggered me so much

Attached: bvqu5oTj.jpg (600x400, 237K)

>her in that patsy outfit tho

Mein dick

More than Kate Leth?

Does black cock taste different from white cock?

Attached: 800px-autopx-scale-to-width-down.png (800x451, 518K)

Youre obviously desperate, begging for pics. Maybe mum or dad could pay for you?

haha he pays for sex what a pathetic cuck

>Jessica Jones Season 2 is written and directed exclusively by women(and thats a good thing)

Attached: 1520566299136.webm (640x360, 2.4M)

>people say she has a nice ass
>nobody posts it

Thanks for proving my point kiddo.

Yeah it tastes like poo poo
Or so I've heard

Because even Muh Mom isn't good enough to make me believe Jessica would just ignore the people her mom murders literally right in front of her.

Embarrassing kiddo. Did getting called out hurt that much?

Will Trish team up with Frank now that she's killing minorities?

why did they kill Simpson isn't he a character in the comics as well?

Yes, he had the potential to go full roidrage rightard terrorist, but typical of women writers killed him before he could even tattoo the US flag on his face.

Is this an actual clip from the show?

Yo. Fat lives matter bro.

Attached: 92nk19ojnca01.jpg (480x640, 68K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck is this shit

UGH TYPICAL MAN RESPONSE

ITS HER TURN NOW YAAASSSS

>Young Queen Elizabeth dances with the king of Ghana

BLACKED

>it's a Sup Forums get's mad that a historical drama depicts something that actually happened episode

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

The older she gets, the more she looks like an anorexic version of my mom.

It's weird to see her smile.

she has sexy arms!

>tfw no qt jewess gf

>that smile
C-cute

post pics

Ask mum to get you a hooker kiddo.

But are you they guaranteed to look like your mom?

Ozarks

I want her cray cray

Kill yourself nigger

Jokes on you, dont know what a hellcat is so it cant be ruined for me

She not skinny though, so are we to assume that your mother is a fatty?

This bitches feet are so nasty.

Not really. She just has long toes

thats a face you could slap some red lipstick on and facefuck till your dick is red

youtube.com/watch?v=r4NjDaCNd3s

Lack of good charcters, lack of a good story, when the season ends you hate every character in the show and have no one to root for

And it's beautiful

I noticed some of the names are Jewish and you should be ecstatic about that. Here’s why

who killed him?

Freak scaffolding accident

The meta-gene is FEMALE!

Attached: 04986.jpg (600x589, 40K)

had some real potential, but it was wasted with some shitty mom and daughter relationship.
the writing between Jessica and her mom fell flat as they tried to make it cute and sobby. Trish was also written very badly, when she had her mental breakdown on trish talk was cringe af, desu the whole trish saga was fucking bad from most of her screentime i think she did solid on 1/8th of it. the antagonist was a waste, season 1 was fucking good because of killgrave but this season i only found myself enjoying Malcolm and the tiny PI bits of jessica. another thing that was a huge waste is the mental breakdown jessica could've had because of killing killgrave but that wasn't shown nearly enough

>is that?...IT IS! a white women dancing with a darkie in a black and white photo! MAKE THAT A MOTION PICTURE STAT!

Attached: 1516877022236.png (467x556, 239K)

The last two episodes with Jessica trying to save her mom were superbly acted and moving. But Trish was unbearable, a fucking stupid cunt that almost made me stop watching, and her mom was even worse. So overall a 5/10 season.

Zoom

>no overarching conflict, just a bunch of side conflicts

In other words the daily existence of any woman ever.

What did Finn say about iron fist?

HERES

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OP, because we don't like feminist SJW trash about 90lb women beating up men three times her size when she's not taking nigger cock up her ass!!!FACT!!!

>Because when she got blacked it suddenly took away my desire to fuck her.

When will actresses learn that this is a career killer. Why do you think Alexandra Daddario wasn't cast as either Wonder Woman or Domino in Deadpool 2?!?FACT!!!

>Does black cock taste different from white cock?

ASK YOUR MOM, FAGGOT!!!FACT!!!

Bryce Dallas Howard did a full frontal sex scene with a black guy and is in the Jurassic Park franchise, which made >$1 billion.

I don't even know wtf the show is about
I saw a webm of her fucking a nigger, so I never bothered

Bryce Dallas Howard is famous and gets cast because RON HOWARD is her father. And yes she was in Spider-man 3 and Jurassic World but do you know ANYONE who says "gee, I can't wait to see Bryce Dallas Howard's next film?!?". The answer is FUCK NO because she burns coal on screen!!!FACT!!!

>RON HOWARD is her father
DAE feel like Colin Hanks / Scott Eastwood / Wyatt Russell, had to work through the shit to get where they are now and Bryce Dallas Howard just sort of skipped all that and began her career as Ron Howard's daughter?

Bryce Howard is also married to a jew.

Attached: 1521141992029.png (306x306, 73K)

NECC

Attached: main.original.640x0c.jpg (640x789, 57K)

Dark
Mind hunter
Ozarks

someone post her feet

Attached: 127.jpg (1600x1172, 147K)

MISCAST

Attached: 1516911344896.jpg (640x628, 35K)

lmao

Attached: 5658821+_8ebd6d191c97720ca86761911f21af79.jpg (325x247, 12K)

He was given like 3 months to get in shape for the role and was given 15 minutes before shooting a scene to learn the entire choreography for that scene.

At least it was better than DD season 2 desu

No tits
No ass
What is she doing in a capeshit?

those sausage legs and spaghetti arms say the opposite