Without resorting to "muh liberal agenda" or "muh SJWs"...

Without resorting to "muh liberal agenda" or "muh SJWs", what made this movie so bad that both critics and the audience dislike it? Honestly surprised at the backlash it's getting.

Attached: wrinkleintime.jpg (674x1000, 161K)

>movie based on a book
>"why was it so bad?"
it's Dark Tower all over again. /lit/ is always responsible

Main kid is a little nigger goblin that no one wants to stare at for 90 minutes.

goodreads autism

everyone is too ugly

Disney ran out of good boy points after BLACKED panther

>not a single post that actually talks about the movie itself
We know it, the characters are black. Can we actually talk about the narrative aspects, the dialogue, or literally anything else now?

Attached: 1517671642265.png (1228x1150, 191K)

no one actually watched it

No one gives a fuck about the dialogue when it’s coming out of a pompous ugly nigger.

who in here has actually seen AWIT?

Attached: 1450390198694.gif (245x138, 418K)

No one gives a fuck about your opinion either

It's actually more embarrassing to talk shit about movies you haven't seen. I'm not even implying that it's good or anything, but christ. Is Sup Forums unable to discuss anything without bringing up shills or nigger cock?

let me tell you a secret:no one here watches movies,we just shitpost

No one saw the movie

>they gave the old gods to the person who made this trash

fuck

>The film received mixed reviews, with critics taking issue with the film's heavy use of CGI and numerous plot holes" while "celebrating its message of female empowerment and diversity

that's the closest i've found to an opinion

the other opinions by critics that i've seen so far have really positive about the diversity, even if they gave it a bad score, their criticism of it were very vague tho, which was weird.

*are

I haven't and guess what
i am gonna shit on it and i am gonna shit good we gonna have fun with my poop dance to the sound of my braaaap
lets have fun with my crap
*asshole boomboxing*
*tap shoe bit*

Attached: thankslori.png (929x877, 864K)

Can I save this?

You clearly do.

Gee user we might qualify as manchildren, but we’re not going to watch a undoubted kid’s movie.

What’s next you gonna ask us our honest thoughts on Sherlock Gnomes?

Its all yours buddy.

New Gods^^

>implying having niggers on screen for 90 minutes isn't part of the movie
we are discussing the movie as it is presented to us you fucking retard

I saw the trailer and heard about the movie being trash, so I convinced my girlfriend to watch pic related instead.
Looking at these two compared to Oprah makes me glad I didn't suffer through AWIT's costume and make-up choices.

Attached: thoroughheader-1.jpg (800x510, 107K)

Oprah looks so fucking funny, oh my fucking god, its a like a pokemon cosplay.

The ongoing White genocide is a far more important and relevant topic.

>Christian book with lot of symbolism
>movie get rid of every christian elements
You can't adapt it without those elements

It's been over a year since I saw a movie or watched a tv show. I still come on here daily. Bite me.

This is sad

>interested in it because qt Storm Reid, the vast scifi visuals in teaser (never heard of the original book before)
>hesitant because of all the mixed critical reviews, confused by the American identitarianism-focused popular reception and press attention
I'll just wait until Mark Kermode comments on it for the final word...what's taking him so long anyway? It's been like already a week since the theatrical release - which seems pretty late to do production on video / audio reviews as he usually does.

Attached: 1457588237728.gif (222x379, 2.87M)

racist thread once again.
go back to Sup Forums

it's too kino

Attached: meme novice.jpg (400x286, 23K)