Imitation.Girl.2017.HDRip.AC3.X264-CMRG

>Imitation.Girl.2017.HDRip.AC3.X264-CMRG

It's VOD Friday!

>When an alien takes the form of an adult film star, both must learn to cope with the complexities of being human in this mesmerizing film festival favorite. Lauren Ashley Carter plays the dual role of Julianna and the alien.

No HD version yet! ITT we wait for the HD version.

Attached: imitation-group-poster.jpg (1656x2484, 473K)

HYPE HUPE HUOL HYPP HTPJ JYPT HYPE

is the HD version coming out today as well?

Yes but it hasn't been uploaded yet. Somebody is holding it back.

noods?

This is like an even more Indie version of Under The Skin but without all the feminism.

yes

>7.0 from only 25 imdb users
no thanks.

>imdb has an influence on me :D
Remove yourself now

find a better way to promote your shit movie, moron.

This. What the fuck are you doing? Have you seen the imdb top films? Full of trash.

This. I haven't seen either of these films but came in this thread to say it looks the same as under the skin.

>promote
>hey guys this torrent it out
wow just kys your self

this movie is absolute shit. couldn't believe how bad it was.

it seems people on the crew or related to people on the crew gave it a 10. everyone else gave a 2 or lower.

>he doesn’t know torrents are literally free advertisements
Stop drinking that mpaa koolaid, user.

>here’s our product free forever please buy it too
how do they make money buttmunch?

Not only do people do that, you’d be surprised at how rare piracy is, particularly in the first world.
I know several people with PhDs that don’t torrent. Obviously not for lack of intellect, but just because it’s never been done.

>you’d be surprised at how rare piracy is, particularly in the first world.

lol no. I see people pirating all the time. my old apartment building used to have game of thrones parties using pirated mkvs that were downloaded before the show was aired here on the west coast.

fag

Looks like the actual feminist version of Under the Skin, which just used feminism as a tool to make a good movie.

How does having a torrent out financially benefit a film? Everyone who would otherwise not know about it besides the torrent will just torrent it anyway

What feminism was there in Under The Skin?

>i'm blind

a woman was in it

it's a pathetic attempt at word-of-mouth advertising. they're hoping people who download the film will tell their friends about it, not all of whom torrent movies too. some of them might be dumb enough to buy it.

>it's a pathetic attempt at word-of-mouth advertising

except this is done for pretty much every movie with tits or an attractive actress in it.

and they would just be spreading free movies

>actual feminist version of Under the Skin,

lol

stop