NONONONONONO

Attached: nonononono.png (652x536, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1DKIqcdE2Ij
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay it’s over Marvel you win, I’m not even falseflagging or being ironic here. DC has was better heroes, villains and stories than Marvel but we will never see them come to life in a decent movie in our lifetime so I give up.

Attached: A4A2A598-FD72-407B-8BA9-B9AFE9F2D4E6.jpg (633x758, 309K)

Oh No NO NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAH

More like new kangz

>when you shitty movie manages to fail both commercially and critically in 2018 despite having nearly entire cast be niggers, but its ok because you're a nigress and nobody cares about merit anyway

>We’ve got our new token nigger director!

Why does she keep getting jobs? Isn't she just a twitter person? Why why why FUCK

It will be stand alone, not connected to the rest of the movies, so who cares.

So dc dies and this back cunts career too?

In life his creations were taken from him
In death his creations are raped before a clapping audience

Attached: Jack-Kirby_art-of-jack-kirby_wyman-skaar.jpg (1200x1508, 202K)

wew lad, although I agree comic-wise and maybe the cartoons are usually better than marvel, in the movies only batman was worthy.

People fail up in Hollywood

All those people working on the Star Wars writing room and producing it are personal assistants of Kathleen Kennedy

Brett Ratner created his Ratpac financing company with Jamie Packer because he was friends with Mariah Carrey who introduced the two

Producer and studio chief Jon Peters started out as Barbara Streisands hairdresser

If she keeps failing then the returns will catch up with her, but until then she currently has some catchet that opens doors

As if DC didn't have enough troubles already

>Critics and plebs 100% back Marvel and give each and every movie upon release a 10/10 rating yet DC fails to meet the mark after some questionable sabotage and fuckery

It's obvious SOMETHING is going on with Marvel against DC. I guess they don't want competition since DC are currently doing better than them in the comics division but we need a brave critic to step forward and blow the lid on all of this. We pretty much need a critic's gate for Capeshit.

At least Rebirth is better than anything current Marvel are putting out.

Shes done. Soylo will finish her.

I'm starting to believe that somebody in the top brass of DC just wants to see the company burn

It's just a joke right? Right? They're seriously not going to make a New Gods movie.
>Big Barda will be skinny and short, she'll be hailed as a feminist icon
>Scott Free will be played by Michael Cera or something
>Oberon will be played by Peter Dinklage
>Orion will quip at parademons
>Parademons will quip at Orion
>the Justice League will be in it
>Superman will kill Darkseid
Hahaha. Sure is a great time to be a fan of Kirby.

Who will be black?

You just described Zack Snyder as well. He is the biggest example of failing upwards in Hollywood. I was surprised he was given superman after three consecutive box-office flops.

I guess Nolan must have really been some miracle worker if he is making the big budget movies that he does in this shit studio system. I mean the hell people like George Miller had to go through to make Fury Road is hilarious but hacks like Duverney and Snyder keep getting work.

Nah see what I posted here Marvel NEED something to look better by competition but let me ask you this. Has there ever been a successful film franchise since Iron Man came out? Stuff like X-Men nor Transformers count since they were pre-07/08 but I find it really odd how there hasn't really been anything to compete with Disney. Almost like they are bullying studios into making piss poor adaptations so they look better by comparison.

>Mfw DC just hired Bendis

I'm glad I'm not a fan of Superman

will it be about biracial women worshipping white men?

They already have Vykin the Black and Black Racer. I'm guessing neither will appear in the movie though.
The answer then is that Granny Goodness will be Tyler Perry.

Probably 70% of them.

Darkseid will be white

true, at least DC animated films are decent compared to Marvel ones that look like Brazilian knockoff shit

how'd Snyder asskiss his way up?

His wife is a producer.

Disney needs to buy DC now

Also Desaad.

Way to go, WB. The only movie I would have considered watching at this point from the DCEU is New Gods, but if you are going to pick feminist garbage confirmed to be box-office poison, you ain't going to get my money.

>At least Rebirth is better than anything current Marvel are putting out.
Boi, you don't even know what is going to happen next. BENDIS IS COMING.

>Big Barda will be a stronk womyn of color.
>Orion will be likely a nigger because he is a ginger.
>Virman Vundabar will dress up like a literal Nazi instead of a WW1 officer and rant about degenerancy, minorities and shit. He will be Hux-lite.

Attached: hol up orc.png (500x500, 112K)

I honestly hope he stays away from New Super-Man.

>WW1 officer
Virman wasn't a WW1 officer he was modelled after Prussians, but yeah they'll make him into a literal Nazi here.

>Snyder left
>Expect better things with DCEU
>This shit happens
Is the DCEU cursed at this point? They got lucky with wonder woman.

Producer wife and Good relationship with the Execs apparently. I heard he is a massive studio yes man and will bend over to almost all studio requests.

But Superman is the series Bendis is going to be writing, haven't you been paying attention?
A-at least they've got Hawkman & Hawkgirl coming up now!

Aquaman is doing pretty good apparently. Sandberg will shit out at the very least a decent Shazam.

Idiots, they're curing you so you won't watch capeshit anymore. WB don't care about capeshit movies, they just want to destroy the world genre, making you not wanting to watch Disney capeshit for association:

>Whedon and DuVernay? Those were Disney director first! I'm not gonna watch any movie from Disney capeshit because they'll be like their future WB capeshit

It's 4D chess you plebs.

Steven Seagal as Sonny Sumo? 10/10 casting.

But it doesn't work that way, people will just flock to Disney even more.

>t-t-t-there must be a conspiracy!

Attached: tdkr rt.png (736x412, 173K)

>The Pigs have won tonight
vocaroo.com/i/s1DKIqcdE2Ij

4D chess works in misterious ways.

>DCFU
>DC FEMINISM UNIVERSE

Occam's razor user. What makes more sense, an elaborate conspiracy by Disney, or WB just keep hiring idiots?

They just couldn't afford to sabotage Nolan because of how much money they'd spent against Green Lantern.

>
What a dumb cunt. She was originally offered black Panther but tuned it down.

Why is Selma bad?

Will there be diversity

Nolan's Capeshit was a bridge between early 00s Capeshit and the stuff we have now. It's not in the same league to what Marvel or DCEU is churning out.

TOooooooo be fair : it's never going to happen

GIVE BACK SNYDER DCFAGS

Attached: basedzack.jpg (2560x1707, 385K)

We are living in a different world now.

It's DCs righteous revenge.
Warner never helped them when DC tried to make profitable cartoon shows on Cartoon Network. CNs shitty scheduling and their insistence on tie-in toylines ensured every single show to barely get one season for a decade now while 11minute comedy cartoons don't have to adhere to the same rules and get more screentime.

What BS. TDKT is far better than any other capeshit.

>New Gods would have been the perfect movie to bring Snyder in
>they kicked him a year ago

Attached: WB executive meeting.jpg (500x346, 62K)

that's a bad thing though, she sabotaged the wrong movie

maybe black panther would have been awful and wrinkle wouldn't have been so blackwashed

>At least Rebirth is better than anything current Marvel are putting out.
OH NONONONO

Attached: bendis-is-coming-poster-600x461.jpg (600x461, 44K)

>Nolan's Capeshit was a bridge between early 00s Capeshit and the stuff we have now.
that would be Iron Man
Nolans Battrilogy was a fluke that saved WB from the hundreds of other terrible Batman reboot ideas

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-03-14h44m14s196.png (1916x796, 1.14M)

You're making the mistake of assuming a successful franchise like Marvel is the default rather than the exception. When has a franchise EVER been successful? The closest I can think of are Fast & Furious (but that's critically panned), the Rocky movies (which are hit and miss), and the Alien movies (which had a horrible drop off in quality).

Studios aren't being covertly sabotaged by Marvel, if they were then Star Wars would be doing better than it is. Instead, they're watching a very tightly controlled franchise make a consistently popular product that entertains its base and critics every time - so they know that now it can be done. They try following that model and fall into the 95% casualty rate of movie franchises that has existed since forever.

To be honest i really liked the DCEU because of Snyder, and not the other way around.
Oh well, atleast we have the Monsterverse

Attached: 250.jpg (244x250, 48K)

I think there has to be a psychological barrier in studio executives' minds about greenlighting physically intensive movies like Fury Road (shot on location, real stunts & vehicles, etc) versus equally expensive movies that are 100% created by nerds in their CGI rendering caves less than half a mile away.

Thanks for giving me another term to filter

nothing stays kino in this world

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-09-22h19m27s384.jpg (1916x796, 194K)

but seriously who the fuck is this and why should i care

You know that the argument
>h-he made us create a shitty movie
Is the worst kind of damage control? At least copy the other DCucks and pretend you love all the DCEU movies, although SS apparently gets a pass with the neckbeard crowd around here

Fuck off tumblr

Seems like the most expensive 4D chess imaginable. Is it worth it to waste billions while Marvel gets better and better?

>Jews have limited resources and attention and "some movies slip through"
Nice try goyim

How the fuck did they come to conclusion that yes, this is a way to defeat marvel.

From an exclusively capeshit wars perspective that worked out beautifully

note that despite huge critical acclaim, fury road wasn't exactly a huge success considering the budget.

Not an argument, Reddit boy

Even the racist DCucks which is all of them will have no reason to defend that garbage cinematic universe any more.....And that's a good thing!

Because she's a nigger

Attached: 1357191777495.jpg (358x640, 110K)

Why couldn't they just let Snyder do his thing? MoS and BvS were both hugely profitable films despite the whining of soyboys. They had a dedicated fanbase and it was actually different than the MCU justifying its existence. Now it's literally MCU 2.0. Fucking garbage. Wonder Woman killed it and JL was the nail on the coffin.

Attached: jl-bvsitunes.jpg (498x582, 93K)

You're not 100% wrong, but increasingly we see movies like Fury Road and 2049 make back about 2x budget which is seen as a flop because of how much blockbusters make by comparison

I'm just glad it exists now so I can own it and watch it whenever I want. I'm also secretly relieved it's not so big that anyone will want to reboot it in the near future

Hey faggot, every film Snyder made for WB was hugely profitable. He was succeeding.

Didn't it massively underperform what they expected for a) the market, b) the cost, and c) the properties involved?

And that's why Wrinkle wasn't a black movie. Wrong message to put out after Black Panther.

>A bad movie was good because muh political agenda
You sound exactly like an SJW

Their expectations were unreasonable as proved with JL. WB looked at Avengers and thinking they could mimic that success even though Avengers was more a one time thing. And properties involved? Only Batman is big in DC and that's when it's Nolan directing. Superman and Wonder Woman haven't been big cinema icons in decades. As for WW, it's actually never.

Fury Road barely made any profit at all bc women wouldn’t watch it (Pitch Perfect 2 did gangbusters, though)

Settle down, Virgin

>Way to go, WB. The only movie I would have considered watching at this point from the DCEU is New Gods, but if you are going to pick feminist garbage confirmed to be box-office poison, you ain't going to get my money.
1 out of 4 isn't poison
>How the fuck did they come to conclusion that yes, this is a way to defeat marvel.
>New Gods ( the focus only on them) are something new

>smaller budget so even if it fails it make a profit

>Get a a acclaimed director for extra point

>Even if the movie fails they won't string her up like the WIT reviews.

Smart move.

>Even if the movie fails they won't string her up like the WIT reviews.
yeah, just like awit was a guarranted critical hit just because she's black
Sup Forumstards never learn

I don't like Snyderverse but I think WB could have pulled off an Avengers style upset if they timed it better instead of transparently trying to catch up to where Marvel was. Snyder should have had his Superman trilogy, hopefully improving as he went, before a BvS movie, a Batman solo, a WW, maybe even some other solos, and THEN a mashup film. Instead the executives rushed to make a "oh no da heeros r fiting" movie that would hit screens around the same time as Civil War, and it showed how unprepared they were.

You know those similar-but-not-plagiarism kid's movies that pop up at the same time as big budget kids movie releases? Like "Gordy" for Babe or Antz for A Bug's Life? That's what WB was doing, but they wasted incredibly powerful properties on a sales tactic usually aimed at white trash moms at a movie store that can't tell the difference.

Stop seething, you're embarrassing yourself

>Let his vision be compromised and butchered by studios
>Didn’t fight for it or dropped from the project like Edgar Wright did when Marvel was breathing down his neck
>Took the paycheck, got ass fucked and asked for seconds
>When WB saw that the DCEU wasn’t working out the threw him out like a scapegoat

Honestly, Snyder had it coming.

>Snyder should have had his Superman trilogy, hopefully improving as he went, before a BvS movie, a Batman solo, a WW, maybe even some other solos, and THEN a mashup film
B-but le seven samurai didn't need their own movies before a team-up either!

Dawn of the dead and 300 made a lot of money though.

Armond White

That was a well made movie aimed at being remembered. These are hack flicks intended to maximize profits. If WB wanted their own little MCU they should have stretched it out more

> Even if the movie fails they won't string her up like the WIT reviews.
It’s this^
There’s obviously no glass ceiling, but there’s a “glass floor” for women and poc directors where nobody in tomatoland will really relish trashing them even when the movie’s bad
WB is so scared of terrible reviews that they’re hedging their bets with the glass floor. Sad

>meanwhile, in bizarro world

Attached: 0pb8rnc3fdl01.jpg (3200x1800, 289K)

DCEU was dead the moment they tried to build it out of Man of Steel.
It was clear from the beginning that snyder wanted to do for superman what nolan did for batman. Nolan was producer on MoS for that very reason. Then they shoved DCEU shit in there and that's when it all fell apart.

She is such a fucking terrible director holy christ why is this acceptable

Attached: DYC1ZGyVAAAXKQr.jpg (857x684, 66K)

Classic Virgin response
Have a lonely weekend, kiddo

>yeah, just like awit was a guarranted critical hit just because she's black
>Sup Forumstards never learn
How much money BP is making now?

>blinks back tears of rage
How're those tinder matches coming, sweetie

Over a billion

They are all going to be black aren't they? This is going to be DC's forced attempt at Black Panther, despite it not even being remotely similar (obviously the closest thing would be Batman, but Batman can't be black because even they aren't stupid enough to alienate Batman fans like that)