Can I enjoy this without ever having seen the original film?

Can I enjoy this without ever having seen the original film?

Attached: 406748.jpg-c_215_290_x-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (215x290, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No because it sucks!!!!!½

Just watch the original, don't be a pleb

Do you really think they made this to appeal to oldfags from 30 years ago?
get real

99% of its fans(on here at least) didn't see the original until a week before it came out

I watched them both for the the first time in one afternoon and I think that was a really good way to do it. It helps you appreciate how technicals impressive the first one is and gives you everything you need to know for 2049. I ended up liking 2049 better

yes

yeah mate bladerunner was such an obscure movie no one had ever heard of it and no one watched it

>yeah mate bladerunner was such an obscure movie no one had ever heard of it and no one watched it
Apparently so considering the amount of people asking the same thing when this piece of trash was coming out

>this piece of trash
lmao

Yes, but why would you do that?

Well I have seen metropolis and I have tried to watch several different versions of the original Blade Runner when they were on TV (mind you, we don't have ads on TV here like in yank land so I could watch the entire film without a single break) yet I always gave up watching the original Blade Runner. As embarrassing as this sounds I simply couldn't get into it and I watch a lot of "slow" films from the 70s and 80s. I've got the new one lying around here so I don't know if I should bring it to my weekly film night or something else the others could easily enjoy too.

this
most of the denis deepthroating Sup Forumsedditors here either haven't seen or despise the original for it's humanity and inherent artistic qualities

yes, the story handles itself respectfully for a sequel. it uses the story of the original blade runner as a guide, but it's Gosling's character's journey. good writing that is practically godlike among the crap we get these days.

Well if you couldn't enjoy the first one and can't enjoy any remotely slow film you certainly won't enjoy this one either, because it sure isn't a fast paced fast cut film.
I would suggest waiting out a few years until you mature enough to be able see the qualities in both films

samefag

you know you can check if a post is from a new IP
look at the (9)

Attached: 1504685714172.png (467x434, 22K)

Probably women. One of the cinelets praising this shit kept complaining about how "rapey" the "love story" was in the original and that's why the new one is better

nice dynamic ip lmao

>cinelets
yikes

if you weren't so new you would know that screenshots have stopped being valid since phoneposting became a thing

yeah but you can literally look at the post on your screen and see the new IP

You can't enjoy it because its a bad movie.

You can watch this first and the original after or vice-versa

You can enjoy it because its a good movie.

Yes.

BR 2049 is better than BR1 just give 2049 a shot

I can't stand BR1 and love BR2049 some people my say that makes me a pleb but I think that just makes me a good judge of writing character and world building

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y&t=2s

fail get

FAIL

impressive number sequence

What a waste

dishonest digits

what a fucking waste hope you kys

you can only enjoy it if you haven't seen the original

wow thanks for ruining the get retard

Attached: leave.gif (320x180, 1.09M)

fucking kill yourself, jesus christ

Attached: 1504168012459.png (329x374, 299K)

based udron taking out the 2049 trash

Pathetic

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Attached: namefag uridon irl.jpg (319x480, 19K)

GEET IT OON TILL I DIE

Reply to this post or your mom dies. I'm serious I even got dubs.

Attached: 1521212668021.jpg (640x640, 131K)

Check'd.

What a waste

based

BASED BRADE RUNNER 2 POSTER

no u didnt anoon kek

ummm sweetie, bade runner made 33 million at box office

NO!
Just fuck off and watch the original. It's a sci-fi classic and one of the most beautiful looking movies of all time.

watch in the morning with 3 g of pure amphetamine or you will fall alseep

>96M GET is this shill post
Fucking awful

Attached: 1452202480929.jpg (601x601, 87K)

you don't deserve that get faggot

Attached: bf7.jpg (366x381, 54K)

Attached: 1515323826831.jpg (431x495, 89K)

Fucking waste of godtier numbers

0 0 0 0 0 0

Attached: 1518459027668.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

based

All these mad jellybabbys

>and can't enjoy any remotely slow film

It seems like you weren't able to understand what I have written even though it was very very clear so I will simply quote myself again
> As embarrassing as this sounds I simply couldn't get into it and I watch a lot of "slow" films
> I watch a lot of "slow" films

While you wrote:
>and can't enjoy any remotely slow film

Let me explain it AGAIN to you: I watch slow films. I like slow films. I watch many old films. I am not a fan of modern cinema. I've studied film. I watch the weird and "obscure" foreign stuff from centuries ago.

Oh well
There's always 97000000

based

What a waste

FIX THIS MODS, RIGHT FUCKING NOW

MOOOOOODS

DELETE THIS TRASH

What a waste of sexts I feel ashamed for being the guy you responded to, almost culpable in a way

This was no accident. It is a sign.

The sad excuse for a film that is Blade Runner 2049 is officially done for.
There's nothing anyone else can say about it at this point.

BOATING IN A PEPTIC SHIT BREAD

DELETE THIS POST AND UR VIDEO RIGHT NOW

Attached: 148961456156152.png (203x250, 61K)

What a fucking waste of a get

>&t=2s
fail. disqualified.
no need to pretend that was intentional

>br2049 fags are this desperate

Attached: disgust for plebs 2.jpg (1330x748, 342K)