I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: file.png (600x461, 448K)

His car was Guatemalan, not German.

>Feed and Seed
>Fuck and Suck

What? Just because two words rhyme doesn't mean they're connected.
>Sky and buy
>Knock and cock
???

Chuck died.

What I don't understand is why the Janny bans people for posting this meme but not Steamed Hams

Literally there's no justification for

Attached: progression.jpg (1264x705, 206K)

I know you’re just being facetious, but Sneed’s Feed and Seed rhymes as does Chuck’s Fuck and Suck

Wouldn't it be Fuck and Cuck? Seed shares the first letter of Sneed.

So do all sentences that rhyme mean the same thing?

>comedy has to be serious

Attached: 1513487249199.png (466x490, 24K)

chuck died of aids

WELL JAY

Attached: Redlettermedia.png (598x337, 292K)

What about 1999?

So do we have a consensus on which one is Chuck and which one is Sneed?

this. i don't fucking get it, its retarded.

Stopped watching the Simpsons in 2000 or something like that.

The REAL joke is that feed is a euphemism for suck and seed is a euphemism for fuck.

We've already settled this. The joke is that Sneed's name just so happens to rhyme with the store's name by coincidence, which suggest that the store used to be called Chuck's Seed & Feed

Yes.

Sneeds Feed and Seed
Chucks Fuck and Suck

Chuck was the former owner of the Feed and Seed and sold it to Sneed whose name, hilariously, sounds like Feed and Seed. So even though Chuck came up with the Feed and Seed brand, Sneed made it his own due to his unusual name. Another hilarious Simpsons joke!

*Feed & Seed

>Jay’s Rays and Kays, formerly Mike’s

bobs rob and slob
neds red and shed
Robbing is not connected to the color red. Slob is not connected to sheds. Again, just because the words rhyme doesn't mean they're equivalent in meaning.

Chuck was a serial killer, so Homer was in grave danger.

Ok

Cringe
Steamed hams is an actual good meme

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

steamed hams is an artificial reddit meme introduced to usurp sneed, the genuine article

You're right. But it takes about two seconds of thought to infer what the intended joke was, and maybe even find it humorous.
This is basically lile one of those social ques your doctor told you you'd never pick up on. It takes a thinker.

oh hey look its that same autistic phoneposter spouting his favorite r+ddit buzzword! How's it going buddy? How're things over at r/steamedhams?

Attached: 1519498543195.png (950x412, 103K)

>Steamed hams is an actual good meme
t. King Reddit

moeposter BTFO

Whoa bro!
Like haviiing intercourse
ANd felllatioooooo!
HOLY WOOoOOW!!

Please stop breaking the Sup Forums rules by spamming that image along with the phrase "cringe"

It's an eyesore

EEEEH GAD my store is ruined! but what if... i try to pass chucks off as my own store... delightlyfully devilsih sneed

"Chuck's Feed and Seed" doesn't rhyme like Sneed's does, that's literally it.