What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

Attached: Leatherface1.jpg (1200x912, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxxATDKcLz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't mess with Texas.

Don't get drunk on prom night

Animal cruelty is not so nice when the script is flipped. Also: Vietnam.

Don't pick up hitchhikers

nigger how many horror films about a guy in a mask killing people have morals

Horror is real and it's just a person. Not ghosts, or monsters, or aliens, just a person with a chainsaw.

Don't go on other people's property in Texas.

Don't give power tools to people with facial deformities.

Not many but this is surprisingly an exception. Or at least it has a definite subtext. Note that when people are killed or brutalized onscreen, the soundtrack is overtaken by animal screams.

f13's moral is don't pick on the disabled or have premarital sex

Halloween's moral is don't have premarital sex

never feed a llama pancakes

Attached: 1485628841170.jpg (480x480, 38K)

>cop cut fat drunk redneck asshole a break for 4th DUI conviction (10 years prison) because he was in military.

FUCK THE POLICE

do't go to the middle of nowhere if you're in a wheechair

Roasties should have sex with me or theyll suffer the same fate

Be excellent to each other!

Hillbillys are scary

Fly don't drive.

Needs a little work but I'll take it

Attached: 1520839273192.gif (500x284, 495K)

Cops are evil.

Attached: woke.jpg (291x190, 9K)

Abort retards

you fucking nigger

Shit movie that didn´t do well with time, it´s shit just like other """classics""" like nightmare on elm street, horror is the bottom of the shittiest genre, why would you have a direct moral in those? (Specially old ones)

If you're heading to investigate the grave-robbing of a dear family member's corpse, don't bring a wheelchair-bound fucking retard with you.

Hol up

So you be sayin

Dis sum finna

Vegetarian movie?

The moral is DUBS.

b8 away

You replied!... With no arguments, next.

Rekt

Don't eat roadside BBQ from gas stations

that there isn't one.

yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=rxxATDKcLz0

This. Stand your ground with trespassers.

Well, you see, when Texas Chainsaw Massacre was made there was nothing quite like it. Horror movies were very stylized and over the top. If you can remove yourself from time and place yourself in the context of when it was made you'll see that the way it was shot makes this movie by far the most realistic horror movie of that time, I'd argue it's atmosphere still makes it the most realistic and unsettling horror movie ever made.
This scene right here is one of the most effective horror scenes ever shot in history, everything about it was calculated to make your brain try and reject it and turn away from it, if you at least indulge in the immersion for a minute or two.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is perhaps the most important horror movie ever made and because of it's impact alone it rises above what you have said.

Attached: Dinner_scene.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

When Uncle Terry's been drinkin', you don't fuck with him.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

This scene was a parody of the standard sitcom formula at the time(Hard ass father(sheriff), histrionic mother(Leatherface), rebel son(his brother) it's actually kinda genius

I agree with one of your statements, it´s the most realistic horror movie to this day, that doesn´t make it good, sure, it´s better than the shit we had before, but that means nothing if we have empty character with 0 characterizations, they were just there to be kileld, there´s no reason for me to care about these guys, and again, it didn´t do well with time, a lot of what was considered as "innovative" and "something we didn´t see before" is considered trash now, the matrix is a great example, I can´t help but cringe and fall sleep with that shit

underrated

I can't control your taste, but even if you didn't like you should be able to appreciate things in it, like what they achieved with 100 dollars budget.

I respect the people behind it, that doesn´t mean I have to respect the bad (but realistic) story

white people are fucked up

I wanted to watch this movie
Which is better, original or remake?

There is nothing special or outstanding about the remake, aside from R Lee Erney playing himself.
It's visually pretty but not that much.

How's the website doing Rob?

It teaches kids lessons like, y'know, "avoid Texas at all costs"

Attached: avoidtexas.png (645x939, 946K)

How to make one of the best, most bewildering ending shots in cinema history.

>What was the moral of the story?

Never drive through the boonies and if you have to make sure your vehicle is in good condition and you have a full tank of gas.

America is a dangerous place.