Three questions:

Three questions:
>why they are still making these?
>why is it political all of sudden?
>obligatory "what would you do if the purge was real" question

Attached: DRUMPF.jpg (220x326, 24K)

I don't know why if these people know that the purge is coming, they don't just vacate to a relatively unpopulated area where they've built a bunker of sorts beforehand.
The whole premise is idiotic.

Cheap to make and retards will go see it, same as every shitty franchise that gets 10 sequels
These movies have always been political
Jaywalk

let’s just get this out of the way now, if there were roving gangs of asians threatening to kill all white people and doing massive demonstrations, wouldn’t you try anything up to and including violence to make you feel safe, even if you don’t have a problem with asian people as a whole?

Attached: 73D2725B-ECDB-450A-9CA4-44A7568C3F98.jpg (960x686, 81K)

Cheap to make.

Might as well turn it into propaganda.

/ptg/ President Trump General when?

I have never seen an image more true than this one.

i would download the entire criterion collection

Didn't they already do this with election year?

>>why is it political all of sudden?
A movie about a law that allows you to kill without repercussions
Trumptards I swear

Attached: 1513868116196.jpg (645x729, 135K)

i would go to hollywood and kill all of the directors and producers of these shitty movies

When were roving gangs of white people killing non whites recently? That never happened

>rape the wallets of idiots
>rape the minds of younglings
>rape

Go in to work like usual. I'm pretty sure nothing would change other than the fact that I'd probably have to be armed. Corporations don't give a shit if the government collapses.

1. Jews
2. Jews
3. Rope Jews

Why are these people so fucking stupid. The only time I've ever felt a real dilemma was when that guy's purge insurance was jacked up.

Outside of that, it's really fucking simple. Put a huge chunk of your income into an underground bunker. Stock it with enough food to last a year. Steel based triple doors with biometric locks at each one. Stock up on guns. Sleep all day and stay awake all purge night.

Don't let anyone in. Don't be with anyone except your immediate family.

Christ.

They want to spark violence because the companies that produce movies also happens to own the news, they are story vultures, if they can seed conflict so they can prey on it for news and stories they will.

I am against the purge, i am all up for celebrity open season.
Just shoot everyone famous.

but user

you won't get to kill anyone

>money
>money
>who cares

US population trained only to respond to short pointless slogans attached to clothing. they call it 'merch'

I really don't get this hat. Are the Trumptards the killers or are we supposed to hunt them?

>celebrity open season
Oh my god how fucking awesome would this be? it would be like paparazzis with guns.

You are supposed to hate them, hate them hate them hate them
here have some radio
hate them hate them hate them hate them
here have some talk show host
here have a movie
here have a new videogame

I'd like to see one of these movies who-done-it style.

Like a group of 10-20 teens are holed up in a secure house while the purge is on, then they start being picked off one by one. Because crimes are still legal, you'd just assume your mates don't wanna kill you. Story progresses to a climax where the killer is revealed but just too late so the good guys can't kill him.

Film would feature sluts in their underwear playing games for the party atmosphere too.

Because they keep making more money than they cost to make and the margins have been big enough that Blumhouse is confident the next one will be the same.

>all of a sudden
I honestly can't imagine being so dim that you couldn't wrap your head around the Purge films.

Sage and report this thread.

>plant shotshell mines in the path to your front door

Killing people is overrated, user.

>>why they are still making these?
>>why is it political all of sudden?
once again...

a. jews run hollywood

b. a big part of the jewish agenda is globalism/anti-borders/anti-nations

c. trump is nationalist/pro-borders/pro-nation

it's not complicated

Attached: 1520973035624.jpg (445x1024, 30K)

I've never seen the movies but when people have pitched the lore to me they told me the first purge had to do with killing off an excess homeless population caused by a combination of a failure of the welfare state and mass unemployment, likely due to automation. The large homeless population was becoming a security risk, but non-homeless people generally tend to own guns while homeless people generally don't, at least in America.

So The First Purge would be the New Founding Fathers blah blah blah and then a whole lot of homeless people being slaughtered, if they keep with the lore as far as I understand it.

Isn't this the plot of the first movie, straight up? Yeah it all gets shot to hell because the daughter opens up the house, but the idea is there. Wealthy suburban family turns their house into a doomsday bunker and stockpiles weapons in preparation for the purge night.

The catalyst for these movies has always been the poor people who obviously can't afford those kinds of things. There are 30 million people in this country without health insurance, you think they'd be springing for personal fortresses?

Antifa.

>>obligatory "what would you do if the purge was real" question
steal the declaration of independence

>a. jews run hollywood
And Trump praised Israel
Wew

Attached: image.jpg (515x514, 69K)

It's always been political dumbass and the reason they are is because it spurs discussion from the side that gets upset by it giving them free marketing. The fact that you're even making a thread over a flippin poster that's just a red hat proves this. Shill yourself.