The next Iron Man

You heard it here first.
>another broken white boy to fix

Attached: shuri.jpg (1086x761, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 5673583.jpg (520x800, 79K)

I actually declined an invitation to see this movie because of lines like that.

If Bendis doesn’t make her a villain before he leaves, I’m gonna pee on the two issues I bought and post it on youtube

Subject: [Bold, crass statement designed to draw attention] Anonymous 03/15/18(Thu)02:49:21 No.95949114Body: [Expand on bold claims. Touch on how many people are looking forward to Infinity War and how many people like ‘yourself’ are emotional about this 10 year journey. Make sure to include some coarse language and meme pointers to blend in. Familiarize yourself with the current trends and memes on the board, they change often, and incorporate one if possible. Finish off with an anecdote and a few lines about this being a defining moment in film]

Replies: [Use the 10 different internet connections provided to you to reply and agree im a quick manner. Make sure to switch between IP addresses to avoid users detecting our social marketing initiative. Create a few conversations with yourself (and with outside agreeing users) on different IPs to give the illusion of real discussion. Try different writing styles with different accounts. Establish the thread as being very positive towards Infinity War early on, herd mentality is a very easy manipulation tool.

Most importantly, reserve a few IP connections to “bombard” dissenting users, creating the illusion that they are in the clear minority in their opinion.]

Notes: [Make sure to enjoy yourself, log your hours, and upload full copies of the threads to the marketing server for future analysis and record keeping. Social Marketing guides for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter can be found in package 2.a. Guides for Reddit, Tumblr, Sup Forums, and other popular discussion websites cam be found in package 2.b. Any additional platforms may be covered in package 2.c or 1.e.

We would love to hear your feedback on this initiative, please provide continual fredback to your supervisor when possible.]
>>
Anonymous 03/15/18(Thu)02:51:53 No.95949168
How to delete?

Bucky was the first white boy but he's still missing an arm. How was he fixed?

You ok, Disney damage control shill?

I just noticed how much that face paint accentuates her monkey-like features. Really looks like a planet of the apes character from the face alone

>wh*te “”man”” loses an arm
I see no issue

How to delete?

Shuri fixed it as she is the smartest person in the Marvel universe.

Attached: 636732.jpg (1682x735, 320K)

Why would he do that? To Bendis that's like his daughter. Fuck, he can barely give her character flaws.
I hope once he leaves they have Doom Iron Man fuck her up and take the place.

Why else would he ask for the other iron man running around at the same time to be doom? The whole point is to make her switch to Doom’s apprentice. And let’s not forget that she took over Latveria by force

those are power bumps

>Black
>Literally has panther fists
How the hell did they get away with this lmao. This and the mud hut skyscrapers, it's like a parody. It'd be like sticking an australian character in your movie and he punches cunts with VB bottles and lives in a shitpost.

Yes but she did it in her bullshit way, where taking it by force made the country totally better instantly and she gave the little Latverian kids schools that I bet in Bendis' headcanon they never had.

that actually sounds a lot better than black panther

Remember back when Disney made it so Stark made Ultron because they said that it was hard for people to believe that Antman would also be good at robotics too?

Fun times.

That's because MCU decided to skip the first Antman. Still dumb though.

Thing is they could of pulled a Black Panther and used Age of Ultron to introduce Antman ready for his own movie (I think Antman came out only months later if I recall correctly as well?)