Is this movie worth watching?

Is this movie worth watching?

Attached: 51Y915R9V7L.jpg (350x475, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r_am1F2j5tE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

>(((Oliver Stone)))
"no".

Purple pill

Fake expose.

I used to love this movie and watched it twice recently.

Yes if you like conspiracy theories. Also yes if you like thrillers.

Oliver Stone is a fucking hack, all his movies are cliche as hell and they beat you over the head incessantly like a 14 year old discovering MKULTRA for the first time on late night 11pm Wikipedia binge.

Yep. His '''Doors''' movie is total bullshit too.

'''Oliver Stone'''

youtu.be/r_am1F2j5tE

>hollywood propaganda about jfk
probably not desu

Now that looking bad it's a stupid conspiracy theory: always unnecessarily complicated, implicating too many people, the conclusion is made beforehand etc

But back when I saw it it was the coolest thing I have ever seen. All characters are charismatic. The location scenes looked great. Footage looked great.

When president of our country got attempted someone screened this movie in a college. People laughed at the staircase scene and the magical bullet scene and I still remember it.

Can you try fucking proofreading your goddamn post before you post you dirty phoneposter?

The movie was produced by (((Arnon Milchan))), who was an Israeli arms dealer.
> The biography Confidential, which is largely sympathetic to Milchan, revealed in detail how he involved himself in espionage, big-ticket arms-dealing, and obtaining sensitive technology and materials for Israel's nuclear weapons program.
JFK was actively trying to shut down israel's Nuclear facility. While his brother was trying to register the Zionist lobby under FARA. Naturally, the Israeli connection is never brought up in the movie

Yeah that's really a problem
Every fucking time JFK is mentioned in any movie, they not only have to say his eulogy, but for the whole canon of liberals/Democrats saints...

Attached: 1991.jpg (1110x474, 67K)

>OLIVER STONE
Guess the answer to your question is "no"

Exactly. Anyone who thinks this was an honest attempt at uncovering the truth is a fucking idiot.

Wish this was a JFGay thread like the Gayfellas one the other night.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>X: That's the real question isn't it: why? The how and the who is just scenery for the public. Oswald, Ruby, Cuba, The Mafia, keeps 'em guessing like some kind of parlor game, prevents 'em from asking the most important question: why? Why was Kennedy Killed? Who benefited? Who has the power to cover it up? Who? Israel. It's always Israel, Garrison. Shaw’s connections to the heart of the Israeli nuclear program. He was also on the Board of Directors of Permindex, a Swiss assassination bureau. Permindex is an Israeli front and was not run by the CIA. A primary shareholder in Permindex was the Banque De Credit International of Geneva, founded by Tibor Rosenbaum, an arms procurer and financier for the Mossad. That bank was used by Meyer Lansky to launder hot money. Permindex was owned by CMC of Rome, which was founded by a Hungarian Jew named George Mandel who had deep connections with Israel and the Mossad. Mandel was the first man to start rumors about Auschwitz being a death camp. The Chairman of the Board at Permindex was Louis Bloomfield, a Canadian Jew and close associate of Edgar Bronfman. He also had long standing connections with the Rothschilds dating back before WW II. Who has access to curved bullet technology? The kike and his curved nose. Connect the dots and think about it, Garrison. Why didn't the (((Warren Commission))) ask questions about that?

Jesus Christ, what was Stone thinking, no wonder the ADL hates his guts

Attached: STONE.jpg (630x371, 29K)

Yes, don't listen to Oliver Stone, listen to the government. They always tell the truth and would never lie.

BACK AND TO THE LAYEFT

There was literally nothing about Israel in JFK.

Hey Tyrone.

Fake JFK assassination expose.

Completely fake Doors movie about the son of the commander at the Gulf of Tonkin

Fuck Oliver Stone. Fraud.

Of course, it's Hollywood, even getting a half-truth is a miracle. Still, he's one of the "good ones", and for what it is, JFK is a well-made thriller/courtroom movie.
>In an interview with The Times newspaper on July 25, 2010, Stone claimed that America does not know "the full story" on Iran and complained about Jewish "domination" in parts of the U.S. media and foreign policy, notably his view that Adolf Hitler was misunderstood due to Jewish control of the media. When Stone was asked why so much of an emphasis has been placed on the Holocaust, as opposed to the 20-plus million casualties the Soviet Union, for example, suffered in World War II, he stated that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) was an overly powerful Jewish lobby within the U.S. The remarks were heavily criticized by Jewish groups, including the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

>Yuli Edelstein, the speaker of Israel's Knesset and the leading Soviet refusenik, described Stone's remarks as what "could be a sequel to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion",[78] and the American Jewish Committee,[79] as well as from Israel's Diaspora Affairs and Public Diplomacy Minister.[78]

>A day later, Stone stated: "In trying to make a broader historical point about the range of atrocities the Germans committed against many people, I made a clumsy association about the Holocaust, for which I am sorry and I regret. Jews obviously do not control media or any other industry. The fact that the Holocaust is still a very important, vivid and current matter today is, in fact, a great credit to the very hard work of a broad coalition of people committed to the remembrance of this atrocity—and it was an atrocity."[80]

>Two days later, Stone issued a second apology to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which was accepted. "I believe he now understands the issues and where he was wrong, and this puts an end to the matter," said ADL National Director Abraham Foxman.[81]

He's made at least two bullshit movies.

Hard to consider him a good guy.

t. jim morrison groupie

Just banter, user. With all the political films he has made I'm just surprised the Doors is the one you take issue with.

It's a fun conspiracy thriller. I haven't read up much about the case so don't know if it's true or not but definitely brings up interesting points that are hard to deny.

Adolf Hitler was a puppet.

Stone is controlled opposition.The Doors IS political.

Look into Lookout Mountain.

Stone is a fraud.

And Hitler was a puppet.

Sorry fucked up thepost.

The Doors and theentire Laurel Canyon music scene was a '''front'''.

Lookout Canyon

TLJ and Kevin Bacon's gay party scene was great.
Every actor was great in it but I remember mostly the gay characters

You don't know the extent of the corruption in the music 'industry'?

The entire hippy movement was started by the 'government' to discredit the anti-war movement.

Jim Morrison was the fucking son of the commanding officer at the Gulk of Tonkin.

>mfw it's real

It's a very well made film and presents some interesting theories even if most of them have been debunked by now

>debunked

'''they''' love that word

Why are the ramblings of a few "Red Pilled"
conspiracy theorist more valid than thousands of well documented and researched Authors?

Wow, it's almost like the entire media could become corrupt. Including publishing houses.

Hard to believe in the current year.

I used to listen to Gnostic Radio
Before Jan Irving went totally red pilled and became a complete bore.
The Whole CIA, Laurel canyon story has some merit, of course the CIA is gonna keep tabs on the counter culture but to then make the illogical leap to
"they were all CIA puppets" is delusional thinking

Well, most of them have been debunked by I think those declassified documents recently confirmed Lee Harvey Oswald was trained in Cuba by Israeili communists

They MADE the counter culture.

And where doing it again the last 10 years or so.

It's fake news. Same type of plebs who think Russains meddled in Trump's election. Libs are just desperate to make america the enemy.

Yep. Look at the lineage of the participants of the Laurel Canyon bands. Look at who their parents where. Now look at the lineage of some of today's 'indie' rockers. Same shit.

Ironically, Stone is the only guy in Hollywood who had the balls to point out this was bullshit and said Israel had more impact on American politics than Russia. Or was it another purple pill?

Who the fuck listens to indie rock today? What's the social influence of arcade fire? If you would have said CIA is behind rap or miley cyrus you'd have my attention but this is just weak shit.

I don't get what you guys hate about Oliver Stone. He literally spouts a lot of shit that you do.

>the government is out to get us
>Israel is dictating American policy
>Hey, Putin is a pretty good guy

Is it just because of Castro?

Well, then you're either ignorant or stupid.

Indie rock (back when it was really independent) was wayyyy more influential than corporate music in the 80s and 90s.

So they took it over.

Was Nixon any good?

>Putin is a good guy

The disinfo shills are DEEP itt