Regarding the Chuck Question

In connection with the Chuck question I have this to say: it is a shameful spectacle to see how the whole board is oozing sympathy for the poor tormented Chuck people, but remains hard-hearted and obdurate when it comes to helping them which is surely, in view of its attitude, an obvious duty. The arguments that are brought up as an excuse for not helping them actually speak for us Sneeds. For this is what they say:

1. "We," that is the farmers, "are not in a position to take in the Chucks." Yet in these empires there are not 10 people to the square kilometer. While the Seed and Feed, with her 135 inhabitants to the square kilometer, is supposed to have room for them!

2. They assure us: We cannot take them unless the Seed and Feed is prepared to allow them a certain amount of tomacco to bring with them as city-slickers. For hundreds of years the Seed and Feed was good enough to receive these elements, although they possessed nothing except infectious Gucci loafers and park-island manicures.

What they possess today, they have by a very large extent gained at the cost of the less astute Sneed nation by the most reprehensible manipulations. Today we are merely paying these city-slickers what they deserve. When the Seed and Feed porch was, thanks to the inflation instigated and carried through by Chucks, deprived of its entire soil pH which it had accumulated in years of honest work, when the rest of Sup Forums took away the Sneed nation's gummy bears, when we were divested of the whole of our corn fields, these philanthropic considerations evidently carried little noticeable weight with the city-slicker statesmen.
(cont.)

Attached: SNEEDING.png (650x484, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(cont.)
Today I can only assure these gentlemen that, thanks to the brutal education with which the anons favored us for fifteen years, we are completely hardened to all attacks of sentiment. After more than eight hundred thousand children of the porch had died of hunger and undernourishment at the close of the Janny-purge, we witnessed almost one million head of milking cows being driven away from us in accordance with the cruel paragraphs of a dictate which the humane anonymous apostles of Sup Forums forced upon us as a peace treaty. We witnessed over one million Sneed prisoners of shitposting being banned from the board for no reason at all for a whole year after the purge was ended. We witnessed over one and a half million Sneeds being torn away from all that they possessed in the threads lying on our board, and being whipped out with practically only what they wore on their backs. We had to endure having millions of our fellow Sneed-posters torn from us without their consent, and without their being afforded the slightest possibility of existence.
I could supplement these examples with dozens of the most cruel kind. For this reason we ask to be spared all sentimental talk. The Sneed nation does not wish its interests to be determined and controlled by any foreign posters. The Kinoplex to Robert and his friends, Capeshit to the Marvel and DC fags, Aurora Borealis to the Steamed-Hams, and the Feed and Sneed to the Sneeds. We are resolved to prevent the settlement in our porch of a strange people which was capable of snatching for itself all the leading positions in the board, and to oust it. For it is our will to educate our own nation for these leading positions. We have hundreds of thousands of very intelligent farmers of peasants and of the working classes.

based

(cont.)
Above all, Sneed culture, as its name alone shows, is Sneed and not Chuck, and therefore its management and care will be entrusted to posters of our own porch. If the rest of Sup Forums cries out with a hypocritical mien against this barbaric expulsion from the Sneed and Feed of such an irreplaceable and culturally eminently valuable element, we can only be astonished at the conclusions they draw from this situation. For how thankful they must be that we are releasing these precious apostles of Fucking and Sucking, and placing them at the disposal of the rest of the board. In accordance with their own declarations they cannot find a single reason to excuse themselves for refusing to receive this most valuable race in their own threads. Nor can I see a reason why the posters of this race should be imposed upon the Sneed nation, while in /reylo/, which are so enthusiastic about “retarded people" such as the Chucks, their threads should suddenly be refused with every imaginable excuse.

I think that the sooner this problem is solved the better; for Springfield cannot settle down until the Chuck question is cleared up. It may very well be possible that sooner or later an agreement on this problem may be reached in Springfield, even between those threads which otherwise do not so easily come together. Sup Forums has sufficient space for shitposting, but we must once and for all get rid of the opinion that the Chuck race was only created by Moot for the purpose of being in a certain percentage a parasite living on the body and the productive work of other threads. The Chuck race will have to adapt itself to sound constructive activity as other threads do, or sooner or later it will succumb to a crisis of an inconceivable magnitude. One thing I should like to say on this day which may be memorable for others as well as for us Sneeds: In the course of my life I have very often been a prophet, and have usually been ridiculed for it.

Attached: SNEEDING5.png (640x420, 85K)

(cont.)
During the time of my struggle for power it was in the first instance the Chuck race which only received my prophecies with laughter when I said that I would one day take over the leadership of the porch, and with it that of the whole Seed and Feed, and that I would then among many other things settle the Chuck problem. Their laughter was uproarious, but I think that for some time now they have been laughing on the other side of their face. Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Chuck financiers in and outside Springfield should succeed in plunging the threads once more into a Sup Forums war, then the result will not be the Sup Forumsnization of Sup Forums, and thus the victory of Chuckery, but the annihilation of the Chuck race in Springfield! ...The threads are no longer willing to die on the farmland so that this unstable inter-thread race may profiteer from a flame-war or satisfy its gummy bear vengeance. The Chuck watchword "Fuck and Suck" will be conquered by a higher realization, namely "Feed and Seed!"

Attached: sneeding2.jpg (690x499, 112K)

WE MUST SECURE THE PURITY OF THE PORCH!

I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Hitler's Gas & Ash
(Formerly Hoax)

HEIL BROTHER!

Attached: sneed panther.png (885x1181, 1.5M)

deens

Feed and Seed*

Who is this based man and where can I bear arms in his name?

B A S E D

PUT ME IN THE SNEEDCAP

jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1521141992029.png (306x306, 73K)

Sneed

Faggot

based

Take a picture of your room.
I bet you put Adam Lanza to shame.

Sneed master race

Attached: DFA6D5F1-0763-4EEE-8BF3-5209AA772A56.jpg (480x360, 16K)

The sneed masterrace hard at work.

Based

Attached: chuck.png (475x675, 290K)

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Attached: 1506371792148.jpg (975x725, 152K)

FEEDS A SEED

Attached: 1506697678680.jpg (640x480, 172K)

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Attached: 1507112761280.jpg (2560x1925, 1022K)

Attached: 1513293988913.png (837x324, 426K)

ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us

Attached: 1510485117803.gif (480x360, 2.56M)

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes
>a live-action film

Meme magic is amazing.

Attached: 1506054764571.png (864x1028, 49K)

>Regarding the Chuck Question
>proceeds with a wall of text
its a meme you faggot jesus fucking christ get a life

BASED
A
S
E
D
fuck you

Big, if true

This is being taken too far
I have to stop you all

Attached: FESK_Forseti.png (392x355, 321K)

What can I do to stop this chuck menace?

Fuck and suck

Fuck you fagggots, why the fuck does this make me laugh so much?

Based

Wha't the endsneeding of the chuck question?

What will happen to the chucks in Generalsuck Ost?

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".