Black panther btfo in china

amp.abc.net.au/article/9546206
Hahhaha.
Based chinamen.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-192019.jpg (1439x2204, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2965333/how-transformers-4-became-the-number-one-film-in-chinese-history/
boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?view2=worldwide&yr=2018&p=.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that the US numbers are literally because of roastie teachers taking their kids to the cinemas on the expense of tax payers.

That's right, the tax payers paid for the domestic numbers.

It's not that it's "too politically correct", it's that the theme has absolutely zero relevance to the chinese.

This is what happens when you make your film pander to one particular demographic.

Based

Nah mate. It must be biggots. Only possible reason.

>too politically correct
That was not the complaint. The Chinese didn't think it had enough action and the black oppression concept is foreign to them. Regardless, it'll probably make around $100 million before all is said and done. On par with other MCU films.

Shhh. Thats racist, you alt right biggot.

>it'll probably make around $100 million
It won't. The drop was the largest in history. It might crawl its way to 90m.

honestly i haven't met a single person that's seen this huge "hit"
and I live in San Fagcisco, the capitol of Social Engineering

>the black oppression concept is foreign to them.
no, feeling guilt for it is foreign to them. theyre still happily and openly plundering Africa

I bet somehow its fault of whites.

Teachers are taking their students to see this on the expense of tax payers. It's not the capeshit audience making this big. It's left-wing journalism/education.

they want to see action and the action is so poor especially when you consider they see great kungfu movies like all the time

>$66M

OH NO NO NO

1) How is it left-wing education? What about the movie is propaganda? Or do minorities getting the spotlight threaten you that much?
2) Don't students normally pay to go on field trips, can't the parents say no, and isn't taking students to the movies a normal thing?
3) I doubt enough schools are doing this to make that much of a difference.

You guys have to remember that this article is from the Abc. They make a living by producing articles like this that are completely misleading. then after they get called out on it, they play victim and claim that they did nothing wrong and that people are racist ect ect.
They have some how convinced people that they are a tier above the other media outlets, all the while spewing left leaning agenda pushing articles.

Attached: 1503368162176.jpg (184x160, 19K)

Why not make a movie with a chink hero?
Like based Chinese Superman

Attached: IMG_0130.png (640x360, 236K)

Chinese is the most racist niggas

Everybody in my country hate it and thought it's one of the worst Marvel movie.
t. estern european shithole

It's the best film of the 21st century

Putting it alongside titles like Wonder Woman ($90 million), Justice League ($106 million), and Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2 ($100 million). Spider-Man Homecoming and Thor: Ragnarok got about $110 million each. This is non-news. Black Panther is doing typical capeflick business.

Attached: Black Panther.jpg (850x1100, 132K)

>This is what happens when you make your film pander to one particular demographic
So you are saying Americans and their films need to pander to the Chinese market instead of its own citizens? What happened to America first?

Attached: 1518104832597.jpg (1160x629, 172K)

You can make films with universal appeal if you want them to sell in other countries. If you make a film about an almost entirely american issue then don't be surprised when it doesn't sell well outside of america

>So you are saying Americans and their films need to pander to the Chinese market instead of its own citizens?
Yes
time.com/2965333/how-transformers-4-became-the-number-one-film-in-chinese-history/

>too politically correct
They are right. Movie is boring as hell. It's a movie for USA only, the rest of the world don't care about USA politics.

I get that it's based in Africa, but do they go to China at any point in the movie?
Do they have at least one famous Chinese actor?
Nope then of course the Chinese don't care.
The Chinese don't care about Black people or guilt tripped white people.

>but Sup Forums said China was not racist
>Sup Forums said china would bring another 500 million of revenue

Always wrong

>america first
>bunch of african monkeys
golden post golden boy

>This is non-news. Black Panther is doing typical capeflick business.

It was heralded by cucks like you to be the greatest movie ever.

Has the worst revenue out of all the movies you mentioned.

Cognitive dissonance much faggot

> It's gonna make more domestically than justice league did worldwide
> b-but chinks didn't like it
yeah sorry Black Panther wasn't a transformer movie so it could do great over there

Attached: 1518789153464.png (797x800, 153K)

HAHA ass blasted much faggot, it is in the realm of Ragnarok now

How will you ever recover fag

None of those movies made a billion dollars. Cry more faggot

I NEVER went to the movies for a school trip bro. We went to parks, museums, science centers and shit

LOL its made over a billion WW you dumb drumpf

>It was heralded by cucks like you to be the greatest movie ever.
Are you normally this bitter? And I never once said or thought it was some game-changing cinematic experience for a second. But the common war cry on Sup Forums prior to its release was that it was going to outright flop because Chinese people are racist. Clearly that wasn't the case. It did decent enough business.

LEL at posting an article from 2014, meanwhile in 2017, "Wolf Warrior 2" made $900M (and yes that is in US Dollars) at the Chinese box office. And today in 2018, 4-out-of-the-5 movies top movies WORLDWIDE so far into the year are Chinese movies.

boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?view2=worldwide&yr=2018&p=.htm

if you mean foreign box office, it already made 10 millions more than ragnarok. also beat BvS and Spider-Man Homecoming yesterday

Attached: 960x540.jpg (960x540, 123K)

I completely forgot about this movie already, much like with every other Marvel capeshit I see then forget about one week later.

How are Marvel movies so unremarkable?

I saw March of the Penguins in theaters as a school field trip. My sister saw Polar Express. Just because you didn't get to do something doesn't mean everyone had the same misfortune.

lel at Sup Forums trying to change the narrative after getting btfo hard with current Black Panther sales

I don't want to see this movie and I fucking hate PC culture but Sup Forums are fucking delusional and pathetic.

this movie is not PC culture and it's easily top 5 MCU film

Domestically it's the 2nd highest grossing MCU film. Internationally it'll be 4th by the end of the weekend. Depending on how well the legs hold it might beat Iron Man 3 and rank behind only the Avengers movies.

Attached: domestic.png (697x370, 35K)

Whatever you say...

Attached: BP gofundme.png (627x388, 35K)

pretty much this. movie is all niggers no chinks so why the fuck would they watch it?

domestically is gonna beat avengers for sure
/poltv/ is in complete denial about how big this movie is in america, atm it's making more money than jurassic world did at the same time
this might beat titanic domestic total if it keeps up at the same pace

> movie made over a billion dollars because of a 24k kickstarter
SEETHING

Attached: 1519023217921.jpg (936x1136, 308K)

>A movie shilled to death makes a lot of money...
Surprise!

Attached: 1453500254384[1].jpg (1045x3515, 772K)

Why are you so butthurt?

Attached: bp 2.png (704x707, 366K)

This movie definitely made around 300-400 million from these buying in bulk from celebrities shennanigans

Why are they acting like this is the first black super hero? Did they forget blade?

wow you're right I guess 1 billion dollars came from GoFundMe and Californian teachers.

Politics. Look all of these "Sup Forums btfo".

You have nothing to back that up. Nothing but complete conjecture and quite sad at this point. You're so desperate to convince yourself this movie wasn't a success that you're pull numbers out of thin air and regurgitating them endlessly.

I went to the cinema twice. Once to see the Great Gatsby, though that was outside of school hours. Then once to see Les Intouchables during the school day.

Well... Propaganda made it too.

Attached: bp shakespeare.png (720x741, 529K)

Bullshit, when my teachers did that, you had to bring money with you from your parents, and a permission slip, to go on that field trip.

You look more desperate than us.

but it's true
that's why people compare it to lion king, another shakesperean epic

Because everything has to be spectacular nowadays. It's not enough for something to be an above average movie worth seeing, it has to be a 'first off, must see, never been done before experience (because it's more than just a movie, it's bordering on a way of life)'

It didn't do well in China because all the Chinese people that wanted to see already saw the bootleg dvds before it was released there.

>but it's true
No it isn't, Thor is. They even had Branagh directing.

Yeah... It's true... BP is the new Hamlet... ¬¬

Well, in this case they are right.
Chinese see blacks as animals, and watching any movie with blacks is considered equal to going to watch the Zoo for entertainment. They don't hate them, they merely disdain and look down upon them, and no wonder given how China has Hong Kong in real life while blacks have Wakanda only in fiction.
The Chinese build all the shit in Africa.
The Chinese embraced what was brought by colonial westerners and utilized it, while blacks ignored all the technology brought by the colonials and left it to rot and rust.
The Chinese are extremely aware of this, because the Chinese are taught in school on the principle of learning from superiors rather than merely disdaining them and begging for their welfare and they are also taught where other races such as black failed to give the Chinese a pride boost on being better than niggers.

Attached: 1520599339131 based china asian racism.webm (460x258, 2.42M)

Thor spends half of the movie stuck on earth falling in love with portman
Black Panther has much more shakespeare in it, from the duels to talking back with his dead father, the betrayal of killmonger's dad, conflicts between wakanda and the jabari tribe, it's all there

>capeshit
>Shakespeare

Grow up

>Increasingly worried cucks celebrate minor setbacks or fabricate a false narrative about this movie for the 1000th time to prove no one likes black people
>not the most desperate party at this table
Give up. You were wrong. It's no more offensive than the standard MCU affair and its success is easily explainable without resorting to unfounded conspiracy theories. Nice talking with you.

>Chinese is the most racist niggas
not true, they are just rabid capitalists, not beholden to western morals and dont give a fuck about virtue signalling or political correctness.

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Thor is classic Shakespeare. The immature prince, who's ultimately good at heart, the scheming relative trying to usurp the throne

That niggers are hated around the world is something this movie isn't going to change.

>Based chinamen.

the chinese are retarded and uneducated
Sup Forumscucks are retarded and uneducated

figures you would agree

I have seen this claim numerous times on TV but no substantial numbers backing it up, I know my brothers and my sisters school haven't taken them to see the movie, can you provide proof that enough classes are being taken to have a substantial impact on the sales?

Friend, what makes you figure that i agree?

Wasn't Shakespeare's work considered pleb tier shit in his time though? So I guess it's kind of accurate. Black Panther has dumb family drama and broken English as well.