Travis Knight's Transformers:Bumblebee Trailer coming this week

The first trailer for Transformers:Bumblebee will hit the internet this Saturday. If the film is succesfull then it will be made into a reboot trilogy/prequel trilogy.

Attached: IMG_20180317_142144.jpg (1902x1081, 486K)

By this Saturday I mean the next one. Just to clarify.

Cool

They're showing Hailee Steinfeld in a swimsuit in this! Very excited.

She won't be sexualized.

So,Bumblebee,Red GTX,Barricade,Hot Rod,Optimus and Megatron. Right?

My penis will sexualize her.

There are times she looks cute and other times she looks chimp faced. Girl confuses me.

She is a mutt. Someone post the Michael Izzy Bee clip.

Optimus Prime and Megarton flashbacks?

based user with a robust cock

Thanks to Amazon India, we have our first detailed description of Transformers: Energon Igniters; a toyline associated with the upcoming Transformers: Bumblebee movie.

The listing is for Transformers Bumblebee Energon Igniters Power Series – Megatron. The gimmick of the toy reads quite similar to Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech figures. Even the size of the figure is roughly the same.

Product Description:

“The lifeblood of Transformers robots, Energon fuels the epic action on Cybertron and beyond. Now, imagine harnessing the Transformers energy source with Energon Igniters figures. Convert this Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron figure between robot and tank modes in 9 steps. Then plug the Energon Igniters Core (not included) into the vehicle and push down to unleash driving action. This Megatron figure stands at a 5-inch scale with eye-catching detailing. Look for the Energon Igniters Core sold with Power Plus Series and Nitro Series figures (each sold separately). Megatron rolls his optics at the Autobots slowing down to protect the humans. With gladiator speed, he converts into tank mode and barrels through obstacles that stand in his way. Harness Energon Igniters Tech and unleash the power within. 2017 Hasbro. All rights reserved. 2017 Paramount pictures corporation. All rights reserved. Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.”

In addition to the Power Series, the line will consist of Speed Series, Power Plus Series and Nitro Series figures at various price points.

Speed Series figures are much smaller than the Power Series figures.

The blurb from Transformers Bumblebee Energon Igniters Power Series – Megatron remains the same, but there are several additional details which are new. You can check them out, after the jump.

Barricade

Barricade patrols the streets to enforce the law of Megatron and carry out his devious schemes. He tricks his targets into believing he is a trusted police officer before converting into a vicious Deception.
3-Inch-scale figure that features classic transformers conversion
Converts between robot and police car modes in 6 steps
Link
Autobot Hot Rod

Autobot Hot Rod is quick to ignite his engine into high gear. A brash warrior, he’s always ready to charge into the next deception showdown alongside his fellow Autobots.
5-Inch-scale figure that features classic transformers conversion
Converts between robot and sports car modes in 4 steps
Link
Bumblebee

With speed and style, bumblebee cruises onto the highway. Music blasting, he out-maneuvers the Deceptions to protect his human friends.
5-Inch-scale figure that features classic transformers conversion
Converts between robot and vehicle modes in 6 steps
Link

>"What'd you say, bitch?"

Uh... did you name off Bayformers? The only way this works is if we go old school. I'm talkin Wheeljack, Blitzwing, Blaster, Insecticons, Powerglide, etc.

Attached: hailee_steinfeld_hot_photoshoot_4k-wallpaper-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 210K)

Low budget Transformers movie without Michael Bay. Dropped.

Attached: michael bay visionary director.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Hope it bombs then.

We need a full REBOOT using the G1 Transformers personifications and emphasize the Decepticons more (in particular Starscream always plotting to take power away from Megatron). And yes, Optimus Prime has to die.

Attached: prime_dead.jpg (320x240, 22K)

There is a lot of hate against blocky Transformers.

Hate from who???

There are two camps as I see it:

>Fans of the G1 cartoon that cannot tell one Bayformer from another and thinks they all look shitty

>Wannabe fans that didn't grow up with the G1 cartoon so they crap on the source material

I'm guessing you're the latter. In any event, I didn't say make them look exactly like the cartoon. I said give them characterizations from the cartoon. It's a world of difference, kid.

Attached: TRANSNIGGERS.jpg (616x305, 66K)

>bumblebee is a classic vw beetle

Finally!

Screw that, get me Beast Wars!

I hate you kids today. Did your generation ever come up with something original? Or are you gonna keep ripping us off.

What's next, you gonna steal Thundercats and Masters of the Universe too? I'm bout to get drunk, I hope I see you in the street so I can beat some sense into you.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x340, 412K)

I wasn't talking about me. I've read in other boards a lot of people hating the idea of blocky Transformers.

This. It was Bay that made Transformers relevant again despite the screeching of fanboys.