Movie when ?

Movie when ?

Attached: header_WqZjU2c-460x215.jpg (460x215, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlK90MhwOdk
youtube.com/watch?v=HPs5nQ5d584
youtube.com/watch?v=GcgxXnEVVyM
youtube.com/watch?v=tvtX-QZkzYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never

Already was one. Here's the trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=NlK90MhwOdk

Directed by based Zack please.

Attached: knightmare_main.jpg (825x464, 312K)

that wouldn't translate at all

>skyrim with guns
lol wow so interesting

I played this game and I felt like the greatest challenge was trying to have a coherent storyline
so much random ass shit happen that make the game make zero fucking sense
also spend most of the game collecting guns to sell and autistically going over which is the best gun to sell and its specs and which makes sense to sell

why do people play this shit its autism simulator 2000

>Imbecile with internet

In order to make a decent adaptation you need decent source material. Game storylines are absolute trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPs5nQ5d584

youtube.com/watch?v=GcgxXnEVVyM

Attached: 661bdfb7a2bb6c1c195ea7a7a4941cdb_original.jpg (1552x873, 291K)

I can't wait to see Mr. House as the way he was meant to be portrayed. As a proud woman of colour.

So who did you side with I helped the NCR against the Legion and Mr House.

>NCReddit
lol

>now with DLC and paid mods

Attached: Todd Snyder.jpg (699x1024, 255K)

What was confusing about the story?

It would be better as a TV series.

Yes it would, as tv-series. Legion is very problematic though.

>Al Chestbreach
based

It's only good with mods. With mods it's like playing another game.

the only time it got autistic was when you had to factor in ammo weight and hydration and sleep deprivation

also was I the only one who never bothered sleeping and just popped an energy drink when i was tired?

He's probably still recovering from the knock to the head, he'll be right as rain in a bit.

Everyone's always meme-ing this game but I can't get into it. It's a walking simulator where random people tell you about their boring lives.

It's definitely hard to get into and the start is... rough. I'd say the game truly opens once you get to Novac.

Attached: 1488133587431[1].jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

I stood up and clapped when I heard those lines.

Joined the Legion right after that

I'd join the legion right away every time, but they just don't have enough quests.

based incel

Attached: 2e1bb840807c7979906ce399806b159f.460x316x1[1].jpg (460x316, 34K)

based stacey btfo

Attached: NewVegasHBO.jpg (2332x926, 539K)

It may be able to be done

what plotlines would it follow. Almost too many to fit in all the main ones

youtube.com/watch?v=tvtX-QZkzYU

Attached: 20180209041622_1.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

Fuck. Ed Harris would make a great Caesar.

You could just make a film of Dead Money desu. It's already set up like one. It's short, linear and very story focused. A small group of character stuck in a shitty situation have to figure out how to escape said situation.
They could never pull it off without establishing the fallout universe in film tho, and that's probably never going to happen.
Also Dead Money is the best FNV DLC fight me faggots.

Attached: 8080.jpg (570x356, 36K)

>still no fallout film with danny devito playing the companion

Would be autistic and grimdark

t. Never played the game

Attached: DD8EEBB0-84EC-4F93-A949-3BDFCFC52430.jpg (600x647, 29K)

Uwe Boll was planning on filming it but the German Government said no this time.

New Vegas (2010)
Skyrim (2011)

t. faggot who’s too poor to afford videogames

Once you kill Benny and deliver the chip your character has no motivation to do anything else other than "this is an open world game let's go exploring". Bad writing.

>Insert NCR virgin vs a free wasteland chad meme lol

You got it right it is a simulator, sosimulate. I’ve played this game a million times and my favorite play through is the psycho who kills all red haired women.

spot the virgin

Gameplay wise yes, story wise no, the best story dlc is lonesome road.

>deliver chip
Only if pure a beta bitch.

After you kill Benny and get the chip the game opens up. You no longer have a set group of story quests, instead the game lets you pick what faction you wanna join (or independent) and those quest become the story quests.
I can see how it can be really confusing. The game is fairly "linear" up until you kill Benny and then it opens up and lets you pick but it doesn't really tell you.

whopper casting user

a really dark movie based on the first fallout would be tight, also they should use some of the first game's soundtrack

Yes but you were hired to do a job, where's the motivation to do anything but finish the job? You even get a bunch of money for completing it!

Exactly. You don't have any motivation. Why do you have to have motivation for your character? Why can't YOU have the motivation to join/not join/destroy whatever faction you want? Why do you have to be told what to do in an RPG? The point of New Vegas was for you to decide to do what you think is best for the Mojave Wasteland (or to even do what's worst if you want to go for that)

NV fags are the worst, they literally play this game +300 hours over and over again. While it's still one of the boring games out, that being said it's an easy way to detect if they're under the age of 20 and or man childern.

It's like dark souls fan who'll reply a memory game 10x over and try to tell everyone it's the greatest game alive, but in reality they're just autistic, actually all dark souls fags are NV fags, I dare someone to challenge that.
You can't make a movie off a game in general, but it's even harder to do when that game generally has no plot or a sense of anything, I lived in the mojave and game reminds me nothing of the desert.....it's just Oblivion with guns

Great writing, especially the DLCs, but they should have gotten non-catatonic VAs

Fuck I thought the opposite that Dead Money had a great story but annoying gameplay what with the repetitive quests, navigating the annoying courtyards, the collar beeping everywhere, and the poison gas all over the place. The overarching story as well as the characters were great. The backstory of the Sierra Madre and the fact that you can find Sinclair's skeleton was a nice touch too.

I always wonder why Bethesda never commissioned a Elder Scrolls TV series. Just a party of characters adventuring around Tamriel and getting into trouble.

>lonesome road

BULL
BEAR

Because it's not a serious show. All their other RPGs as well; just compare 4 and 3 to NV, especially its DLCs

I never understood the love for new vegas I like 3 better new vegas is fucking boring absolutely bare minimum encounters. I used to walk to where ever on 3 and avoid quick travel just to see some shit. try that in new vegas and your walking 15 minutes by yourself nothing happening, besides some legion fag trying to run your shit. seriously fuck this game.

tell me you wouldn't want a fallout 1 movie instead
too bad vidya movies are doomed to be mediocre

Attached: 2000[1].jpg (2000x2405, 1.01M)

>but it's even harder to do when that game generally has no plot or a sense of anything
I would say that because there really is no 'objective' plot of NV. That's what enhances it as an RPG since you can make different decisions that lead to replay-ability, but detracts from its potential as a movie. A FO3 movie would make more sense since the plot is more set in stone.

>try that in new vegas and your walking 15 minutes by yourself nothing happening
>he doesn't enjoy long walks down a post-apocalyptic highway with some good old tunes playing
My pleb detector's going haywire!

Fuck that shit game

BULL AND BEAR

mother fucker in 3 there's that great random encounter near the capital where you have talon company vs robots vs super mutants. shit I used to love just watching from afar as weird ass random battles between the ai would take place. NV is a fucking joke you autismo.

>waaaah where's muh fucking EXPLOSIONS!!!!
Reddit might more your tempo, capeshitter. This board's for kineauxs only

Plot: Shit game crashes every 5 minutes so the protagonist spends a week downloading the perfect mods only so he can enjoy the game for a day because it's awfully repetitive.

Or protagonist plays the game of the year edition on a PS3, and half the movie is him waiting 45 minutes of the DLC and trophies to load on the main menu. Then runs into the 25fps and 640 resolution

How the hell are there girls who like this game

well done

who plays easy pete

Same. NCR is literally the only choice that makes sense from every angle. Unless you hate progressing from subsidence survival to an actual country.

Also they have way more quests than legion and control more of the territory. You're literally handicapping your progression if you chose anyone else.

An enlightened individual such as myself could only ever choose the independent ending

>Legion is all white people and somehow they are more evil than in the game

How are they evil ?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really boggles the ol thinker

Seems like the only faction that bitches about superiority and has slaves

I only played 1 and 2, what am I missing?

>NCR doesn't bitch about superiority

Attached: 1444920378173.jpg (178x200, 4K)

New Vegas is the worst modern fallout game.

fallout4 is also quite bad with fallout3 being the best for obvious reasons.

in New Vegas they literally just gave their world editor to another team and said "make some shit" so they made a really small main storyline and then just filled the map with random factions.

its fucking dumb.

how do you even "end" this game? do you just win when one faction wins?

That’s why the gameplay was great for me, there was so much you had to do to survive it was a horror fest also
>all that fucking gold
I nuked both desu fuck em

house offers you more jobs and ridiculous pay

>HBO

Go back.

NCR will fall apart in a few years due to infighting. So will the legion but it will leave a unified culture to act as a bedrock for a future civilization to grow. House is okay but only if you actually believe in his wild promises.

House is objectively the best route (and I do mean really objectively, not "my opinion is objective"), but contrarians will argue any bullshit.

I agree, but I like how some are based solely on looks/prior casting.
>Danny Trejo's pock marked face will make a great ghoul.

Fuck you Adam kovic

why are wonder woman and bazooper woman there?

Film set in Fallout universe would be gold, but following a compacted storyline from game would turn into shitfest.

I want to see "Fallout" film set in original location with original characters, while keeping it in game universe.

>letting the world be ruled by howard hughes+chris chan

Attached: was it autism.png (843x735, 94K)

well, you're an idiot but to answer your question I sided with the legion, no not because I'm an edgy boy. I did it because there are only two people in the west coast that can create a lasting society, that is Caesar and house, however house had no intention to raise humanity from the dirty really, he was just going to create an oligarchy then rocket off into space pretty much leaving everyone fucked down on earth. Caeser was very harsh, but so was the wasteland, legion lands prospered, merchants willingly traded in legion land just due to how safe it was due to legion patrols, meanwhile people living in NCR territories live in constant fear of bandits and even fucking wasteland creatures. freedom from a tyrant doesn't mean shit if you're bullied around by bandits every few weeks and your wife and daughter are taken off and raped and barbequed by cook cook, sure your son will be a warrior, maybe even your grandson will be a warrior too, but as Caesar said, thesis and antithesis makes synthesis, legion has the structure to last 1000 years, and over those years quality of life WILL improve though Hegelian dialects. conditions will change, new leaders will rise and with it so will the status quo, things won't always have to be tough, things might get better and then things might get worse but things will ALWAYS improve over time as long as it started on a solid foundation.

so short-term, legion is the best choice for safety and long-term legion is the best for a chance of rebuilding.

shame that Caesar is too big headed and will march into California if he wins and hover dam, basics assuring that the legion will be destroyed basically making everything I just said void. the best choice is certainly House but I wanted my face on a coin, this was the literal deciding factor for me in terms of who I sided with. sorry house

Attached: 1520673791742.jpg (806x537, 139K)

>obvious reasons

Explain

I played it when I was 12

Solo of course, i voted trump so i can appreciate an enlightened person leading the rest of the flock to the rightful path. Sad it's restricted by a lot of pre programming by yes-man.

>i voted trump
so why aren't you siding with kimball

A good successor to Fallout 1 and 2 who's biggest weakness is not fixing enough of Fallout 3's problems.
I definitely won't say it's perfect, but the things that are good about it are so good that it's easily one of my favorite video games.

Morgan Freeman, duh

Your motivation is whatever you want it to be, because that's how RPGs work. The player can side with whatever faction they want, and if they want to stay a lone wanderer, then they can just ignore the main story.

you are absolutely fucking retarded

Nice argument

>crying about being stretched out is superiority

Attached: 1516829961862.jpg (400x400, 35K)

classic uneducated NCR plebian vs big brained legionnaire patrician

>taking every square inch of land by force and claiming it to be justified because the natives are too dumb to run themselves isn't claiming superiority

No. The people who thought "a 3d shooter would be good in a fallout universe" had the same line of thought you just did. Don't be like them.

Considering timewise Fallout 2 took months and months in game time to finish 100%, the movie would be shit. You wouldn't have enough time to build the world nor the backstory.

And if there's ever going to be a Fallout film, it's going to be some 1h 30min action flick with green filter and brainless shooting. With one super mutant appearing, because that's all they could afford.