How did mel do it? this movie is fucking great

how did mel do it? this movie is fucking great

Attached: MV5BNWY3OGRhYTgtMTBiZi00MmUzLWI5YmYtMDZmMmY3YmFkODA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM%40._V1_SX713_CR0,0,7 (713x999, 117K)

he didn't try to hide the brown man's true nature

what's so great about it?

it really fucking is

he made the protagonist a pure man from an humble village.
this made showing the horrific villain natives palatable to the libshits

>this is your brain on Sup Forums

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

i wish they show the city more
it was really horrifying

everything

>guy runs around an imaginary political landscape and almost gets killed, but then at the end all his struggles are negated by a deux ex machina that makes the entire movie doubly pointless

Yeah really great movie Mel, why don't you get moving on the sequels?

>Apocalypto: Iroquois Airships!
>Apocalypto: Inuit kayak Race!
>Apocalypto: Aboriginal Bugalloo

There could be a hundred movies made about pre-contact Americas, and he chose to make the stupidest one. Only Sup Forums-grade tards can get behind this piece of shit.

Attached: 1504996581136.png (1354x889, 61K)

well nobody likes to watch bad guy vs bad guy, even if you root for the antagonists.

I also can't find it on Comcast or any streaming service. Even to buy.

Not true. Tarantino has made a living of making bad guys the protagonist.

go ahead and search for any of movies directed by Mel

so what happened to the last 2 guys? did the white men kill them?

>he doesn't know SJWs are conflicted as hell over this movie

what deus ex machina thing are ou talking about wtf

why did he show spanish arriving in the end?

to show the futility of natives

probably not

it was just meant to symbolize huge unstopbable changes to society. There was nothing they caould do to stop the next stage of civilization

have they apologized for this by the way??

They attacked the towns and spared neither the children nor the aged nor pregnant women nor women in childbed, not only stabbing them and dismembering them but cutting them to pieces as if dealing with sheep in the slaughter house.

-- Bartolomé de las Casas, A Short Account of the Devastation of the Indies, 1552

Attached: yfGeA8Y.png (1366x768, 627K)

"Both women and men were given only wild grass to eat and other unnutritions foodstuffs. The mothers of young children promptly saw their milk dry up."
Pg 24 Bartolome De las Casas

truly one of the best movies ever. and the hero didn't even win, he was about to ger rekt by the two chasers and was only saved due to the culture shock of seeing bigass ships.
p.s. there's one piece of editing that really bugs me, it's when a big chopped tree almost fell on the prisoners and captors, it lasts for a mere second, i wonder whether it's a goof or intentional.

They even laid wagers on whether they could manage to slice a man in two at a stroke, or cut an individual?s head from his body, or disembowel him with a single blow of their axes. They grabbed suckling infants by the feet and, ripping them from their mothers breasts, dashed them headlong against the rocks."
Pg 15 Bartolome De las Casas

why didn't sudacas just fight off the invasion?

A boat is deus x machine now.

that's not the point, the point is that europeans are inherently evil, look at what Belgium did in Congo too.

"He sent fifty men on horseback who proceeded to annihilate the entire population of an area greater than the county of Roussillon, sparing not a single man or woman, old man, or child, and this they did on the flimsiest of pretexts, accusing their victims of not coming quickly enough when they were summoned, or of not having brought enough cargas of maize or of not surrendering sufficient of their kinsmen as slaves either to the governor himself or to one or another of his henchmen. These men were driven by the Devil and not a single Native managed to escape, what with the land being as flat as it was and the Spaniards having horses."
Pg 37 Bartolome De las Casas

Did they also make lampshades out of Indian skin? This sounds exactly like those holohoax stories.

disease and betrayal from other tribes

mayan were the only group to flat out band together and hide only to be found decades later

based

well, considering sudacas and niggers are literal subhumans (at least 80%) of them, i don't see it as that big of a deal. why does a lion kill younglins when he conquers the herd?

to show the true savage people were yet to arrive

>truly one of the best movies ever
watch more movies

it's true though, at least in the past decade there's no better movie

It didn't even come out in the last decade

I know, but 2007 had better films, from 2008 on wards there's no better movie though

there are tons of better movies in 2006 alone

Woah this movie is so political I didn't get that vibe when I saw it but thanks for opening my eyes Sup Forums.

I'm talking about the last decade

"No one can outrun their destiny"

The film's central theme was literally spelled out on its poster, dipshit.

>2006 was 15 years ago

fuck...

sorry, i don't watch your precious disney and marvel
i bet you think the departed or some random gook revenge flick are better

i meant there are better movies than apocalypto in 2006, let alone the last 10 years.

>disney and marvel
nice try

>i bet you think the departed or some random gook revenge flick are better
the departed is easily better

I wish more movies were like this

A look into time we rarely get to see
A story in and on itself that doesnt shy away from the violence but remains a self reflective piece on humankind

Just gimme a look into the past and show some wonderful and brutal things as they were back then.. REAL

i dont need movie characters in my historic drama's throwing quips around every 5 secs
I dont want to see dumb fucking unrealistic stories and chars that paint history and humanity in a fantasy style every fucking time
It gets dull..

Show me how it was because we can then atleast relate to the chars
Fuck all this capeshit and sjwars with their political nonsense
But i guess its too much to ask for because interesting movies dont pull in the same crowd.. no everything has to be a diverse fuckfest aimed at children and mentally ill adults pretending to be superheroes

as a europoor i rather watch AN ENTIRR SAGA of fuck brown tribesman being human struggling to survive rather than one more hollywood/disney """"""blockbuster"""" fucking horseshit that feels so fabricated it could come off of a conveyer belt

>when the natives trick him into putting a spicy plant on his dick to improve fertility and a minute into it his wife comes rushing out the hut needing to drink water

Attached: BC2C4457-764B-4E5A-B8AD-6D47F3DC96AC.png (231x218, 4K)

>it's an episode of Sup Forums praising mediocre movies because it's from le based kekistani citizen mel

yes watching this movie makes me feel hopeless because im trapped in a story where logic and knowledge doesnt exist. it feels so real and thrilling

hot

OBSESSED

Exactly.
Mel should do movies about other time periods we rarely see
Gimme anything from the dawn of man to the early fire god religions founded in the ME to the scramble for africa to the 80 years war or something like that. Or maybe lost fucking roman legions ending up in a place like india meeting a new world for the first time anything but 2/10 spess aliens trying to destroy earth by shooting a blue beam into the sky

Hes not a jew.

His latest film was pure shit though

The cultural marxists tri fecta

>pussified christianity extreme pacifism
>evil white male father
>equality subtext

Such bullshit.

why was the biggest dude in the village always bullied?

Futility of hoping your life can just be yours

lolwut

Passion wasn't the worst directed movie. But i guess Apocalypto has a type of drive not many have and it's simple.

Throughout the film there is big deal about the eclipse, possibly some kind of religious sign the world is going to end. At the end of the film the Spanish arrive.
Pure Mel Kino