4.8/10 rating

4.8/10 rating...

1 billion loss in revenue

56% plummet in toys and merchandise sales...

Attached: IMG_3987.png (1096x777, 275K)

Sure it's women's fault that starwar hasn't been good since the 70's.

This but unironically

>1 billion loss in revenue
citations needed

Stop making threads about this movie, I just want to forget it ever happened. Now I know why women don't report rape to the police right away.

Attached: Bonus_1_BRRip_x264-FGT-rose0.webm (720x304, 2.58M)

Don't worry. Soylo is only 2 months away.

OBESE CHINESE

it's been three months you obsessed faggot, the movie was a let down but get over it already.

>SUBVERSION

God what a fucking weasel shit.

Attached: TLJbudget.jpg (1656x1278, 638K)

I can't even tell if this is edited or its actual subtitles. Good job.

SUBVERSION

Attached: rian_facebook message.png (729x609, 573K)

it's true goddamn, womens on Star Wars are here to be waifus, they could be good at fight sometimes but are never the most important or powerful characters, they could be supporter chracters or antagonists of the heroes but never the main characters; concerning rebel alliance that's not because Mon Mothma and Leia are here that it's a reason to pretend a lot of womens are fucking importants or have a lot of powers inside it, the same concerning the rebels's races, literally more than 90% are fucking whites, that rogue one bullshit of including an amount of ethnics from various parts of the world is forced as fucks.

Attached: female_creators.png (980x2070, 1.74M)

Wait really? I haven't even seen a 5 second ad for it on YouTube or anything.

Attached: Bonus.1.720p.BluRay.x264.DD5.1-FGT.mkv_snapshot_00.04.02_[2018.03.17_16.23.51].jpg (1280x536, 99K)

Attached: Bonus.1.720p.BluRay.x264.DD5.1-FGT.mkv_snapshot_00.04.10_[2018.03.17_16.24.15].jpg (1280x536, 69K)

i don't get the last one

wasnt the stage play for the Harry Potter 8, Hermoine stage actress was a nigger

Attached: 1511548581426.jpg (600x450, 17K)

Attached: 1521052205019.gif (400x250, 1.98M)

Harry Potter play had a black Hemione, moderate lols were had

jesus christ, at least jap auteurs are better at making right decisions.

Attached: Dead+or+alive+in+a+nutshell+_982c4892d9942cc9f78c518d16096d80.jpg (563x281, 42K)

what a wise man

>56% plummet in toys and merchandise sales...
>56%
DIOS MIO

Small dicks but still more alpha than soy americans. And that's because the japs keep their women in check, there is strong hierarchy over there. The west is goverend by womyn and they never have enough.

>reeeee why isn't the asian girl generic waifubait? Why did Rian cast according to his vision for the character and not based on looks?

you're all pathetic

nah, its because women in Japan are also as perverted as men.

Pic related: the author of Kodomo no Jikan

Attached: 2529.jpg (225x220, 26K)

Attached: Bonus_1_BRRip_x264-FGTrose2.webm (720x304, 2.84M)

No one wants to look at ugly people, like yourself quasimodo. Deal with it.

Everyone is perverted in Japan. However, the men kept the women out of power and that's a good thing. They know if they give them power the first thing they will do is turn them into soy men like in the West. You know it's true

>she felt like a character who didn't belong in a star wars movie
Why the fuck did he think that was a good idea if the entire movie didn't feel like a star wars movie.

>meanwhile he complains about how beautiful people are handed everything and how stacies are evil on /r9k/ and Sup Forums

This movie never had a chance

Maybe because he wanted to try something new? He wanted to put a fresh perspective on the universe, showing what the war means to the commoner fighting in it?

you fucking autists complain when the movies don't try anything new and then bitch harder when they do

Attached: 4.jpg (640x582, 35K)

>Felicity

Attached: l.png (417x234, 103K)

>everyone on Sup Forums is an r9k loser
Keeping spouting shit, ugly.

do you think he was thinking about a Mexican for that role

>It’s also a tongue-in-cheek indictment of straight white male entitlement. We’re following a hapless, nearly useless beta-male as he makes terrible decision after terrible decision, testing the patience of the diverse group of fully actualized adults around him. He expects a lot from the world with no good reason to.
As tweeted by his girlfriend

Attached: nusoy.jpg (308x164, 8K)

>showing what the war means to the commoner fighting in it?
There were zero commoners whose story we got to see in this shitty flick. Nice b8.

Wait, who is she talking about?
Who's a beta male?

This is fucking painful and looks like something a first year business student would make. Sure you can claim its a failure when you cherrypick numbers and base everything on them alone. Sure, TLJ was a disappointment, but this is blowing it out of proportion.

As long as the franchise is giving some sort of return, everything is nice and dandy. Another consideration as to why Disney hogging all the established franchises is a good business plan, is that its competitors can no longer rely on them to make money, and thus their risk exposure grows because now the only way to make money is to come up with something new.

>Maybe because he wanted to try something new? He wanted to put a fresh perspective on the universe, showing what the war means to the commoner fighting in it?
Then why didn't he do this instead of the piece of shit we got?

You wouldn't consider a pudgy maintenance worker who fixes pipes in the basement of a star cruiser enough of a commoner?

If had a loaded revolver and was in a room with Rian Johnson, Hitler and Hillary Clinton I would shoot Rian 6 times

Attached: 1415942756763.jpg (467x453, 41K)

Attached: crying baby.jpg (468x631, 13K)

Not when she gets sent on some sooper sikrit mission with finn.

If he wanted to make something new, he shouldn't have ripped off both ESB and ROTJ. The bold subversive decisions were designed to make up for the rest of the rehash. As for the commoners thing, why is Rose very capable in flying ships and combat if she was just a pipe cleaner?

Why did they cast benedict wong in star wars?

>This is fucking painful and looks like something a first year business student would make.
>As long as the franchise is giving some sort of return, everything is nice and dandy
Are you FUCKING retarded by any chance?

He seriously makes Lucas look like a genius in comparison.

How is that possible?

if he wanted to show what war means to common people, then he should have show things like this....

Attached: YSjaMPO.gif (500x268, 988K)

Poe, I shit you not

is that why they put it out on blu ray early, doubled down on every criticism, and pulled the movie from china?

She retweeted a text from a guy describing his character in his indie movie. But that's disturbing because it sounds likewhat she must think of Rian

>4.8/10 rating
IMDB said its a 7/10 faggot

You know, sometimes its worth it to hurt yourself a bit in order to hurt your competition more.

She's supposed to be "breathtakingly beautiful" in the script.

A fat squatty asian was cast because older white women are the most important demographic in America since they control family spending habits. They would not want to see some thin hot asian chick who will age well and remind them that white women are disgusting after 35

>>>reddit is this way

Ah yes, the good ol' "that thing you and a ton of people other liked was never good" defense.

If Star Wars is such shit, why make such a fuss trying to get womens and blacks into it?

keep telling yourself it failed.

Not that great of a plan when a It remake or a Jumanji sequel make more net profit than your flagship franchise

I will always love China for saying what we're too pussy here in America for; None of the actors or actresses are even remotely attractive.

I refuse to watch a movie where everyone's ugly, fat or their skull is shaped like a neanderthals

>putting his waifu into a movie
>is one of the worst characters in the entire saga

How shit can someone's taste be?

projecting this hard

>What are probabilities

Keep telling yourself the movie ended with the audience having a genuine reason to stay invested in the story. Everything is wrapped up.

it failed

>How shit can someone's taste be?
His shitty taste is now legendary. It's baffling that nobody at Lucasfilm trashed his stupid ideas. Disney execs are either extremely stupid cunts with no taste or they really thought the fanboys would gobble anything after TFA making $2 billions. They thought they will get rid of the real fans for good, lose a little bit of money but secure thei soy demographic. The movie is a joyless journey inside the head of a crazy feminist, even the soyboy couldn't enjoy

keep telling yourself it succeeded

Attached: Conbel.jpg (375x375, 41K)

hmmm.....it boxed over a billion. nice try.

Attached: 1519934286588.jpg (542x453, 24K)

>7.4 on IMDB
kek its worse than ROTS confirmed
How does Disney feel that people liked the prequels more than this shit?

Daily reminder that both Disney SW main titles are in box office Top 10

>700 million less than TFA
>biggest second weekend drop EVER
It did fail pretty hard to be honest

rip 40 years of potential build up

still over a billion. do you have a billion dollars?

>not adjusted
Reminder than TLJ made less than Phantom Menace adjusted by inflation

I haven't spent 4 billions on a franchise that won't make them back in a decade either. Technically I'm financially better off than Star Wars lmao

TFA was just an extraordinary success. TLJ was a success as well. Just not as big as it could've been.

Yeah for a second I thought she was referring to Ryan which is why I got confused and asked. Really seems like it could be both but jesus if that's Poe, that's some ridiculous shit.

They really had no idea what they were doing with this, did they?

>deliberately casting someone terrible for the role
S U B V E R S I O N™

Holy shit what is Rian Johnson's problem?
And how does that make the actual actress feel?

What a fucking faggot lmao

>he says, sitting in the dim glow of his parents basement

Maybe you should compare TFA to Phantom Menace instead. Both were long awaited comebacks, and in both cases the following movie performed worse. TLJ is doing amazing compared to AotC though.

Should I watch this documentary just to laugh at Rian?

>maximum OT soy butthurt

Its priceless

Attached: 1138412.jpg (320x320, 35K)

He is talking about the character, not the actress.

>m-maybe it's unfair to compare it to the fucking prequels
LOL

Attached: 199483245334.jpg (1726x886, 275K)

>she didn't belong in Star Wars

HMMMMM
Maybe that's why no one likes her?

the men and women are actually equal in japan and are both well represented in the media without fat disgusting SJWs screaming for representation. Their culture is superior, so the women actually work to get where they are like everyone else.

>CGI soy milk bottle
How low is this trilogy going to sink bros?

>even the milk bottle is cgi

Attached: crawlinginmyskin.jpg (600x423, 43K)

It wasn't a loss, just a disappointing profit.

Every Star Wars trilogy has performed more or less in the EXACT same pattern:

>First movie comes out and makes SHITLOADS of money, everyone comes out to see it
>Second one drops ~33%, while it's still a huge success it's not the hot new thing anymore so it only makes a lot of money instead of all of the money
>Third film slightly rebounds from the 2nd one as people tune in to see the final installment of the trilogy

In terms of adjusted gross, the films rank in this order:

>Star Wars
>The Force Awakens
>The Phantom Menace
>Return of the Jedi
>Empire Strikes Back
>The Last Jedi
>Rogue One
>Revenge of the Sith
>Attack of the Clones

fuck off with your facts reeeeee
The movie sucks, Disney is dead

Attached: 507np.jpg (500x375, 16K)

>u soy
>no, u soy

Star Wars threads are a fuckin playground.

>My intent is to cast someone who doesn't fit the role

Just IMAGINE if they had swapped the role with her sisters actor.

Attached: veronica ngo.jpg (1504x1000, 228K)

Having women in the media doesn't mean they have power, they can work but a lot of them take care of the kids and they aren't shamed for that like in the west. They kept traditional gender roles, there's no 'equality' as wanted by felminists because men and women are different. The idology that is brushing gender as a social construct is the root of the evil.