ITT: overrated crap you were memed into watching

ITT: overrated crap you were memed into watching

Attached: IMG_6056.jpg (1059x1500, 230K)

literally the most boring, pretentious guff of a film ive ever seen

Attached: amadeus_poster_2_with_logos.png (1588x2246, 1.21M)

Every capeshit movie ever, mostly because of stupid friends

Faggot twink with the gay laugh ruined it

Based F Murray Abraham was godly

How triggered are you that you have to make the same thread again?

yup, this and anything star wars

star wars, the old ones

It had a great conceit but was far to heavy handed.

Kingsman.

Attached: blade runner 2049.jpg (1200x1851, 408K)

Attached: la-haine.jpg (473x320, 20K)

Christ I hate mobshit.

Attached: goodfellas.jpg (1024x1474, 1.38M)

>Hating Das Leben der Anderen

You are beyond hope and redemption.

Most of Kubrick's work honestly.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think his movies were bad and I recognize his contribution for art of filming, but his way overrated.

boring

Attached: valhalla_rising05.jpg (1400x933, 235K)

seriously kys

It's a shit movie

>hurr durr muh poor incel Stasi

I feel like to truly appreciate Star Wars you had to have seen it either as a kid or in the theaters in the 70s and 80s, because there really was nothing like it at the time. I think they're a lot like the Beatles in that they were a huge cultural icon and created a genre, but they've inspired so many things that we've already seen it all so they look just as bland and unoriginal as everything else. But I agree, they are overrated to an extent but only because of the effect they had on people growing up so people can't separate a movie from their childhood nostalgia.

If that's the only thing you got out of this movie you should really rewatch it when you grow up.

please consider suicide

This

>oh no I have to read subtitles or acually use brain

>MOOOOOOM GET THE HAWWY PODDA DEEVEEDEE

go make another Marvel Thread or w/e and fuck off to /mlp/

Attached: 1521239484125.png (1126x337, 695K)

I wouldn't say it's crap, but it's certainly overrated.

That ending was one of the cheesiest overwritten shlock endings I've seen in a film. The only thing that was missing is for the character to blink into the camera.

Can you formulate actual criticism or is throwing around memes all your miniature brain is capable of?

stupidest ending

Attached: 243_the_prestige_pp_243.jpg (1381x1600, 237K)

Carlitos Way

Fuck go commie. That is anti-commie kino. A masterpiece showing how evil and despicable was communism in Germany.

Just look at his infantile criticism of the movie. He didn't get it because a lot of things need to happen in his life in order to enjoy it.

this is projection. you find reading subtitles to be a chore but you do it anyway because you think it makes you patrician. you don't actually like the movie but convinced yourself you should because it's on imdb or sight and sound's top 100 movies. lurk more. redditspacing newfriend

Pic related was a much better execution of a similar subject matter

Attached: Theconversation[1].jpg (260x397, 31K)

Kind of a rethoric question considering url of this site.

Not him but see here

this.

Furthermore its about the good in people, how you can still be forgiven for what you have done and it's never too late to do the right thing, even if it means sacrifice (in his case his career and more)

to wink into the camera*

newfag

>The VVitch
>Frank
>Her
>Lake Mungo
>Persona
>Manchester by the Sea

my native language is German and I still prefer to watch OV movies, cause I think most dubs are shit. I don't even know what redditspacing is, but you oughta know, sweetie

>Furthermore its about the good in people, how you can still be forgiven for what you have done and it's never too late to do the right thing, even if it means sacrifice (in his case his career and more)
WOW WELL IN THAT CASE I CHANGED MY MIND THIS IS THE MOST BEST EPIC FILMS IVE EVER SEEN!! I DIDNT KNOW HAT IT WAS ABOUT UNTIL THIS user TOLD ME ON Sup Forums! I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME GUY WHO WAS TRYING TO BOOTLEG BEATS BY DRE HEADPHONES THANK YOU user FOR SETTING THE REKORD STARAIGHT!

Oldboy

You're right fuck discussion let's just shitpost like true oldfags. Fucking moron.

edgy

Fuck you, it was a good film and I liked it

All great films

first good answer in this thread

Attached: 1396034223040.gif (187x174, 1013K)

this was great, OP wasn't bad

You're just embarassing yourself now.

agree, they were good. I really don't know what the problem is. Maybe they only like Star Wars and Avengers?

t. capeshitter

Not crap but atlanta was pretty underwhelming.

Let’s face it, this thread is filled with edgy contrarians trying to come across as special snowflakes.

The Prestige, Amadeus, Das Leben der Anderen, Goodfellas etc. are great films and there’s no point in denying that

Attached: DD8EBFC6-3055-4EE7-878A-A77EBDFF6156.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Are you black?

Pans labyrinth. Movie sucked

No.I don't have to relate to leads to enjoy something though.

lol ur mad af bro

Quite possibly the dumbest plot I've ever seen in a movie.

this. Das Leben der Anderen is one of the 5 best German movies made in the last 50 years only bested maybe by Das Boot or Downfall, which are hard to compare to one another because different themes. Script, actors, dialogues and production value were really top notch

This is wrong

>The Prestige, Amadeus, Das Leben der Anderen, Goodfellas etc. are great films and there’s no point in denying that
>great films

That's not the point you mong. Read again first post.

Just because you don't like something, it's not automatically bad, user. I don't particularly enjoy opera, but I would never say it's crap. Maybe someday I will like opera, maybe someday you will like this movie.

>overrated
>social construct

Stay salty edgelord

Interstellar and Dunkirk are boring shit.

Das Leben der Anderen overrated?

Stick to capeshit you fat dumb fuck, you were probably too lazy to read subtitles

>cannot into comprehensive reading
>hurr durr better call him edgelord

>o-oh no! I was 'memed' into watching an actual movie that isn't shit! save me fa/tv/irgins!!! DX

Das Leben der Anderen is literally the best German movie of all time.

>No
Figures.

Cry more Infinity War is going to make 3 billion dollars and there's nothing you can do about it.

Good Time
Wouldn´t call it crap but after the hype in here I was very disappointed

Looked like shit to me, but I heard lots of raving about it, including from my best mate. When it came on TV I gave it a watch thinking "well it must be at least decent". It was not only shit like I had thought it would be, but was actually shitter than I originally expected.

Just about the only redeeming aspect of it was Chris Pratt's relationship with his velociraptors, and even that wasn't that great.

Attached: jurassicworld.png (782x440, 704K)

>The Lives of Others is a better film than Metropolis, Das Boot, Run Lola Run, M, Stroszek and Nosferatu
yikes, what an embarassing statement

>muh murican capeshit

Of course, the industry profits from keeping plebs like you entertained
All action, no substance, just like your brain

I knew someone would flip out over that statement and namedrop muh classics. Only Metropolis comes close.

So you really are going to cry when it makes 3 billion.

Can't wait for the daily butthurt threads about how much that movie has made so far. These crybabies claim to hate "capeshit" so much, but are completely obsessed with it and can't stop posting about it.

t. samefag

None of them have an absurdly cheesy completely unnecesary ending like The Lives of Others has

fpbp

unironically pretentious garbage

Attached: shit.jpg (342x431, 51K)

Why do you hate fun?

This was actually so bad it was kino.

I don't hate fun, I hate movies that have literally nothing of substance besides saying "hey, remember this?" over and over. It was honestly shocking how empty a movie it was.

You sound like a fun person to hand out with.

Ok.It's still mediocre.

It's great but you can't properly appreciate it.

And donglover can't appreciate Steve McQueen and Twin Peaks,such is life.

Best example of this.

Attached: dk-0040.jpg (700x1050, 445K)

yikes

Attached: mifune.jpg (736x552, 57K)

Whats so good about lake mungo?

Good Time, Shit Follows, The Babadook, The Killing of a Sacred Deer, Prince of Darkness, Dunkirk, There Will Be Blood, Your Name, Angel's Egg

Attached: DSltqg3UMAAj1Z7.jpg (777x727, 52K)

its kino you pleb

only flaw is the terrible cgi blood

plebs... plebs everywhere...

Blade Runner is trash though.

OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES OUT IMMIGRANTS! YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO STRUGGLE AS AN IMMIGRANT! EVERY DAY IS FILLED WITH THE SAME SULLEN FACES, THE SAME DILAPIDATED BUILDINGS, AND THE SAME HOPELESS CYCLE! LOOK HOW THE CHARACTERS FILL THEIR TIME BY ENGAGING IN DEGENERATE PRACTICES LIKE RIOTING AND SELLING NARCOTICS! THIS ISN'T THEIR FAULT BECAUSE THE SYSTEM KEEPS IMMIGRANTS DOWN! HOWEVER, SINCE THESE IMMIGRANTS ARE ALSO """"""LE FRENCH"""""", THEY ALSO HAVE A JOIE DE VIVRE THAT UPPERCLASS WHITE EUROPEANS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND! LOOK HOW THE YOUNG MEN BREAKDANCE IN THE PROJECTS, AND THE CAMERA LINGERS ON HIM FOR MINUTES AT A TIME! IT IS JUXTAPOSING THE BEAUTY OF HIS GIFT WITH THE SQUALOR OF THE CHARACTERS' LIVING CONDITIONS! THIS IS VERY DEEP STUFF AND I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU COME AWAY FROM THIS MOVIE WITH A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE!

Attached: IMG_9702.jpg (720x1080, 79K)

The movie with my waifu? I think not.

I didn't ever hear hype but it is pretentious bullshit to be sure.

No it's the opposite. It looks shitty but is surprisingly good. If you looked at this and thought it was good then you are a simple retard.

Attached: osgak64oqmmO9O0bzP1-o.jpg (1000x1426, 456K)

End yourself, all of you, and this is coming from someone who disliked 2001 a space boredom.