Did you like it or not?

Did you like it or not?

Attached: 176FAA48-540A-49DB-B505-87D9584E4BD8.jpg (825x464, 289K)

some parts were OK but the rest was pretty dumb
IDK how ridley will recover in his next alien movie

Attached: 540.png (515x278, 136K)

No it was awful. I know Prometheus had a Special Edition cut that improved the movie. Did anyone even bother trying to salvage this?

No, it was worse than Prometheus and I already hated that, so this one really felt tiresome as fuck
>IDK how ridley will recover in his next alien movie
implying he will

at least it's not blomkamp

Attached: covenant.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

I really wanted to. It had some good moments, but it could've been so much better.

No, I can honestly say there's only one thing I liked in it and that's the shot of the mining equipment getting blown out the airlock.

It felt tired, everything in it just felt tired. Visually it wasn't nearly as good as Prometheus, all the vistas were bland.

Ridley has now taken us to two alien worlds in these prequels: Iceland and Syfy Original Canada. Fuck him.

Attached: alien nostromo landing struts.jpg (1920x816, 397K)

I did, but only on rewatching the bluray i had bought

You know those fanfics kids right that have to include every single character ever? It was that 100%.

it was better than Prometheus, so its a start.

Its not Ridley Scot.

He wants to do movies about the architects and Robots (david). But the asshole producers and studios want shitty bug movies.

>Lets make another aliens movie with more of the same fucking aliens for the umpteenth time and the same character archetypes yet again.

Movies made by accountants

Requiem? Sure, loved it!

Fun fact on your image: Those 3 actors were children.

strong yes. My favourite alien sequel so far

It's better when it tries to be a Prometheus sequel than an Alien prequel, as soon as the alien shows up it goes to shit

this movie just reinforced how MUCH i hate CG gunfire and CGI aliens

the guns all sound weak as SHIT. brrt brrt brrt brrt

the neomorphs and xenomorphs are CGI garbage that arent scary because they are obviously fake

Attached: 6546.jpg (242x208, 3K)

>puppets scare me
kek

it was not good at all
the 2nd half is a very poor alien remake, there was zero tension and it was just scenes of the crew dying off one by one
I do like david's character though, unfortunately being an alien movie hinders anything actually interesting happening

puppets physically exist.

CGI does not.

your brain isnt stupid.

You're watching them through the same flat screen. It's all pixels.

what.....?

CGI just look fake, the movement, the way water forms on it, everything is just slightly off

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 878979.jpg (1400x788, 141K)

It was ok. Prometheus's is unironically one of my favorite movies. Covenant was shit in comparison