So these fuckers had 2 minutes of screentime?

So these fuckers had 2 minutes of screentime?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Subversion...

you sound disappointed.

Attached: soyboy.png (644x800, 15K)

enough to sell toys of them

wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

the most annoying thing about them is how disney doesn't even hide that they are actually saying "just buy our merchandise already you fucking retards!!"

Because Lucas was more subtle with the ewoks?

>name not mentioned in film, only in marketing
lol porgs!

the man gave us jar jar binks, I'm pretty sure they unironically were part of his vision

The only reason these exist at all is because the island where TLJ was filmed was covered in puffins. They were literally fucking everywhere and it was impossible to keep them off the set. Daisy Ridely even got puffin shit in her hair at one point. Animators decided to replace the IRL puffins with alien creatures called "Porgs".

Stop whining.

Attached: 1520118064082.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

And yet not a single furby knock off to sit on my desk made for it.

Ewoks are pivotal to the plot of the 6th movie and take up nearly a quarter of it, that was what people complained about at the time. Making toys about them maked sense, these Porg things are pure mercantile jewry if the OP is to be believed.

That couple bought a whole bunch of toys and tattoos for a two minute screentime furball?

UMA DELICIA

Attached: image.jpg (600x776, 119K)

>Daisy Ridely even got puffin shit in her hair at one point.

My fucking sides. How much were they paying her?

Why didn't they just shoot them all?

imagine being this soulless and boring, when they dream at night they probably only see static

Attached: 1499903321421.jpg (800x800, 131K)

it's amazing how I has already completely forgot about them.

In fact, there's not much I remember about the movie actually, apart from the moments that are rememberable for being so shitty

>I prefer it when my merch bait is shoehorned into the main plot instead of just being in a few scenes for comic relief and world-building

the absolute STATE of lucashills

Attached: brainlettt.png (645x729, 77K)

Why was the interior shots of the millenium falcon filmed on an island?

it was a comment about the intention behind it you fucking brainlet

Haha, that’s so nasty. Could you imagine smelling her hair with bird shit in it? That would be so gross. I would smell it but then I’d probably throw up in her hair. Imagine that smell. Haha jk

>"We know our characters are so weak that we had to invent cute furry animals that serve no purpose to the story and shill them all over the internet to get our toy sales up"
>Still cause Toys R Us to collapse under the weight of unsold Star Wars toys
Fuck off Disney

>REEEE I FUCKING HATE DISNEY NIGGERS KIKES FEMINISM AND MARY SUES! REEEE WHY WON'T WOMEN HAVE SEX WITH ME, IT MUST BE THE JEWS FAULT!

moshi moshi, baito desu

that's disney's MO, all rebels have max level Animal Handling, so animals fleeing the scary empire ships go straight to the scary rebel ships

Shadman commission of nude gagged tied-up Daisy getting shit on by 20+ porgs when?

Attached: L.O.A.F.jpg (487x406, 20K)

get out

Why are phosposters always the most cynical?