Why do women have a hard time understanding and appreciating Dunkirk? Not even memeing...

Why do women have a hard time understanding and appreciating Dunkirk? Not even memeing. The women in the theatre I went to on the opening weekend were bored out of their minds and were constantly checking their phone. I remember in the threads that weekend a lot of anons had similar experiences.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 5.23.51 PM.png (1274x834, 237K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 4.59.44 AM.png (1282x662, 175K)

Next time you consider screencapping a SJWs tweet and posting it on Sup Forums, instead you should hang yourself.

That was uncalled for. I am asking a serious question.

But that bisexual bloke out of One Direction was only in there for the tarts to look at...

she's a sociopath. plain and simple.

Women have no understanding of male concepts like honor, courage, patriotism, etc.

kek

just like men have no understanding of female concepts like beauty, love, compassion, etc.

poor b8

me too, fuck white british men. The germans should've killed'em all on that beach.

No you just want me to tell you about how women will never understand. Fuck off.

remind me how much films or books women write that aren't about cheating

Is this real?

Those are also all exclusively male concepts though.
Women aren't the ones who dedicated their whole lives to creating beautiful art.

>get your ass kicked by the Nazis
>have to leave all your gear while you evacuate your troops with everything that floats
>Nazis kind enough not to massacre you on the beaches
>immediately start blaming the French
>make jokes about how they are cowards for getting defeated by the same enemy that defeated you
>claim an embarrassing defeat was actually a victory
>sit back and let daddy America win the war for you
>still lose your entire empire in the process
>continue to make propaganda about it three quarters of a century later

Attached: dunkirk.jpg (600x875, 88K)

just living is beautiful art as a woman

my mom loved it, but shes also a fan of stuff like lawrence of arabia and the sopranos

lol

Women don’t understand abstract concepts like that either. They just act on instinct. You can argue that men act on instinct as well, but we’re self-aware enough to look at these things from an outsider’s perspective.

to be fair we didnt even enter the war until a few years later

> I didn't understand it because it's all men
> Why don't men like movies with all women?

Double standard fem strikes again.

I thought she meant it more as "I hope it's just me, and that men don't feel this way about female movies". she realizes that she's in the wrong, but hopes that other humans are different

This. My mom and sister both cried at several points during Master and Commander, to this day one of their favorite movies.