Sansa did LITERALLY nothing wrong

sansa did LITERALLY nothing wrong

Attached: sansa-stark2.jpg (1000x563, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJptaHqta1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sansa literally did nothing
Ftfy

>won back her family home
>killed the psychopath who hurt her and killed her brother
>outsmarted and killed the mastermind who started the war

She didn't do any of that and you know it.

>After her father discovers the truth of Joffrey's parentage and tells his daughters that he is returning them to Winterfell, Sansa, in an act of defiance, runs to the queen and tells her of her father's plans, pleading that she might be allowed to stay and marry Joffrey. Her doing so unwittingly aids Cersei's plot against her father.

>won back her family home
that was Jon
>killed the psychopath who hurt her and her brother
easy to do when your brother won the battle for you and strapped him in a chair
>dont worry sis, ive I can read the script with my mind, I know what LF did, and it was beautiful

Attached: 1502277014741.jpg (4096x2304, 1.37M)

she did the right thing because joffrey was the bravest prince to have ever existed

I wish I could have read the script for the Ramsay rape scene. "Moan like you're being raped viciously"

mfw remembering all the tumblrinas crying over that

Attached: 1448045638439.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Because she does nothing. It's difficult to do anything wrong in that case.

also she killed the kindest fellow in the seven kingdoms
youtube.com/watch?v=eJptaHqta1Q

She didn't lube her butthole. If you're going to get raped, at least have some courtesy.

>that was jon
did you miss the part where jon was going to die and got rescued by the vale thanks to sansa?

yeah and remember the part where she knew she could call in an army before the battle even started but waited till a few hundred people died

she could have at least given LF a handjob for saving jon. like what the fuck

LITERALLY everything wrong

And for getting rid of her dreadful and insane aunt. Baelish did a lot of good for her, but no, muh vagina!

She is a cowardly, avaricious snob

He was retarded anyyways. He knew they'd probably get bootyblasted and said fuck it, let's all get killed. He's been full retard ever since he came back. If he got on the dragon last season instead grinding for extra EXP, the Wall would still be up.

She did LITERALLY nothing right

reminder the last season had less episodes because the actors demanded more money and they couldn't stay within budget for 10 episodes due to it

Baelish never did anything for anybody but himself.

And now they have to pay them for yet another season of 7 more episodes. Bravo D&D

The ends are what matter, and Sansa benefits a great deal from his deeds.

>sansa did LITERALLY nothing wrong

Didn't tell Jon at the battle of the Bastards there was reinforcements coming.

Basically sent him to his death.

Attached: 1396891646204.jpg (400x300, 29K)

She could have taken the duck with more enthusiasm, I mean hello it's your wedding night

>did you miss the part where jon was going to die and got rescued by the vale thanks to sansa?

Did you miss the part where he asked her what he should do the night before and she withheld the info about the Knights of the Vale?

I mean she pretty much wanted Jon to die but he's a badass and lived. An he still let the bitch kill Bolton.

Attached: you've unlocked a bonus.jpg (488x305, 17K)

>sansa writes LF a letter asking for help the night before the battle
>the entire vale army travels from the vale to winterfell within a day

bravo D&D

They had to fight, he was going to be fucked regardless.

Think about how easily he could have died in that fight. That one scene where he was in the huge pile battle.

Sansa should be Queen in the North.

The dumb manlet is a not a Stark and he gave away the North right after he was crowned because he fancied some girl.

King/Queen in the North has fuck-all to do with familial inheritance of anything but genes.

>Think about how easily he could have died in that fight.

No doubt.
Or just right off the bat when he charged to horses on foot. Pretty much the entire battle he should have died and yet he kicked ass while Sansa watched.

Attached: 1467053979907.jpg (600x450, 185K)

Too bad that's pretty much the basis for why they chose him when they should've chosen Sansa instead. Not to mention everyone knows him as a NW deserter that led a pack of Wildlings onto Westeros.

>pretty much the basis for why they chose him
You didn't watch the scene and didn't even read my post.

She lost her virginity

she got fat

Attached: 1497217147693.png (1227x608, 1.74M)