i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518780324415.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s not your fault

why were they hunting will?

Too fuckin' smaht for his own good.

Dude howard zinn lmao

it's pseudcore

Is that Jason Mantzoukas

Doesn't it's high rating lie in its healing power ? So to say it's overrated you are supposed to be a victim of child abuse and a poor white person, and say that this movie knows nothing about poverty etc

Attached: punk5.gif (200x200, 2.09M)

He was secretly a CIA superspy and they think he's gone rogue

it's not your fault

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518780324415.webm

How do you like those apples?

No, user. It's not your fault.

Attached: 1514096542396.jpg (562x518, 37K)

This movie is wicked overrated

I've been thinking, Sup Forums. You kids like to throw words like pleb and patrician around like you studied film theory at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. You'll argue over French New Wave and Italian Neorealism until you're blue in the face. But I bet not one of you can tell me how Kant's theory of the sublime relates to Werckmeister Harmonies. If I asked you what your favourite films are, you might name The Three Colors Trilogy or Hiroshima Mon Amour. You'd tell me the cinematography in those films was excellent and how Resnais's use of flashbacks mirrors our perception of memory. You'll praise Bergman as the epitome of philosophical, yet if I asked you what influence Kierkegaard had on Bergman's Winter Light you'd have to go to Wikipedia to look it up. Look at yourself, Sup Forums. I don't see erudite patricians interested in advancing their understanding of cinematic form, I see scared children hopelessly trying to convince themselves they're better than everyone else. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. Yet you have the arrogance to call others plebs. Why don't you go and do something with your life instead of making everyone around you miserable?

Your move, chief.

>slaps your girl's ass

Attached: 1521104811140.jpg (600x726, 34K)

Attached: 1508721766075.gif (720x404, 1.12M)

I didn't understood shit you said. My prefered movie is Forrest Gump. And I'm perfectly fine with that, you pleb.

not bad

Attached: 1519630310058.jpg (640x640, 46K)

>ur dumb because my wife died

Attached: BelleGastonSwitch.jpg (477x343, 37K)

Relax, Scro. Plenty of 'tards out there livin' real kick as lives. My first wife... was 'tarded, she's a pilot now.