I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW, FATHER

I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW, FATHER

Attached: 1521292626500.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlIEkdLkd1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOW D'YA GET INTERESTED IN THAT TYPE A THING?

CHING CHONG

SHOULD WE ALL BE RACISTS NOW? WHAT'S THE OFFICIAL LINE THE CHURCH IS TAKING ON THIS?

ONLY, THE FARM TAKES UP MOST OF THE DAY, AND I AT NIGHT I JUST LIKE A CUP OF TEA. I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO DEVOTE MYSELF FULL TIME TO THE OLD RACISM.

Dunno what you're talkin about

Attached: Chairman Mao.jpg (730x562, 61K)

Can we talk about Scottish kino as well? Still Game is comedy kino, new series started last week

Attached: still_game.jpg (750x400, 37K)

This show was severely hindered by the laugh track. I'd love a version without it

How did they even write this stuff? It's so fucking funny.

WELL DONE FATHER!
GOOD FOR YOU! GOOD FOR YOU!
I'D LIKE TE FECKIN....
[autistic screeching]
FECKIN' GREEKS!!

>This show

British comedy in general. Actually fuck, all laugh tracks are cancer.

crap

At least Horrible Histories was safe from that.

Had the same with IT Crowd, great show but fuck off with the laugh tracks. They ruin everything, thankfully they've become very rare these days (in British comedy at least). When you do hear laughing nowadays it's genuine laughter from a studio audience instead of a tape being played. Mostly though tv producers have started trusting us to know when something's funny or not on our own.

Produced by the Brits so all Catholic Church jokes are okay. Ireland loves it to bits, though.

Sitcoms that takes the piss out of certain people tend to be enjoyed the most by those people being made fun of, like how every MP's favourite show is usually The Thick of It

I don't understand the hate for laugh tracks.
I thought most of the laugh tracks from British comedy were from studio audience, and they have studio audience, because the actors do better with live audience.

They still edit the laughter and put it in moments where the audience didn't respond well enough, well they used to anyway. It's condescending to have a laugh track in the first place, I'll decide when something is funny

Last 2 seasons haven't been as good as the original run sadly. Having said that, the episode with the hooch turning everyone blind was hysterical.

What's your favorite episode, user?

S7 was hit-or-miss and not that great I agree, but last week's is already one of my favourites

Hard to point out a favourite episode, I still love the first ever one when they have their eyes on a flat when the occupant dies so they gatecrash the wake just to get a look at the it and measure it. Or when Victor gets a huge erection when they pick up a woman for a drive
I'll have to rewatch them sometime

Produced by the Irish you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=SlIEkdLkd1U

post brit sketch kino

Is this a HOWEVER post?

And it tastes... of fuck all

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (468x255, 13K)

>Open the door! For I am a bogus gasman wae fake ID!