DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID? YOUR CUNTING DAUGHTER?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID? YOUR CUNTING DAUGHTER?

Attached: exorcist.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ebi5zuL03Wc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MEEERRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: 20.png (853x480, 517K)

YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL, KARRAS

Attached: 0_8YIZ1Rtk3ipOXmjp.jpg (431x300, 44K)

LET JESUS FUCK YOU

Attached: crucifix.png (768x480, 462K)

i like this movie

I got suspended from school when i was 8 because i said this in front of the principal.

Why you do this to me Demi?

YOUR MOTHER SOWS SOCKS IN HELL

Funny that i just finished reading the book when this thread popped up. I'm watching the documentary about the making of the film.

One thing i've noticed is that looking at the comments on scenes from the film; there is a general mockery and dismissal by many younger people. These same people would be terrified by a modern exorcism movie using all the same cliches whereas i would be unmoved. Its funny how perceptions change.

I'm 18 and I watched this when I was 16. Scared the shit out of me, even horror I've watched after is significantly less scary to me.

I'm 29 and I watched it when I was 10 and laughed my ass off. My dad had to leave the theater when it came out he was so scared. Hills Have Eyes had the same effect on me.

Maybe you have to to be post-pubescent to find it horrifying? It relies a lot on body horror relating to puberty and sexuality, so I can see why a child would find it funny instead of scary

if a child finds the exorcist funny instead of scary or at the very least unsettling theres something wrong.

The most common response on a young individual when facing fear is to dismiss it as ridiculous in an attempt to convince it's own brain that he is in control and there is no need for panic.
All this happens involuntarily.

I think its part of the degredation of culture and values.

Why did they cut the crawling down the stairs scene?

Attached: stairs.jpg (634x355, 56K)

They used wires to achieve the effect which were pretty obvious with the bright lighting. It also came right after the revelation that the director had been discovered dead; creating two competing moments of tension and revelation. A gradual build was better rather than a "vulgar display of power."

youtube.com/watch?v=Ebi5zuL03Wc

> flip those trips

are you in here with us?

I think Friedkin wisely felt it better to delay Regan's transformation/reveal until later in the movie.

This movie and Aliens were the scariest movies of my youth. This one still works if I'm in the right mood, it has aged really well

The creepiest thing about the book which is only hinted at in the movies is the fact that the possesed Regan is walking about in the house and walking outside desecrating the church.

It also hints that the demon uses Regan to type up an altar card which struck me funny to think about an ancient demon having to work out how to use (then) modern technology.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: regan-th-exorcist-costume-little-shop-of-horrors-costumery-mornington-frankston.jpg (600x600, 78K)

comin 4 u punk

Attached: images-40.jpg (197x255, 5K)

i saw this in a commercial or something and had nightmares for weeks. was afraid to be alone upstairs by myself. my uncle and his girlfriend were visiting.
thanks user. i thought those memories were gone forever. trips of peace be on you, my friend.
my friend is still scared of the pazuzu face lol.