What are they planning to do? This sounds messy

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Sequel Casting Calls:

>FEMALE LEAD (European, 20s, any ethnicity) - A Bond-type international agent and femme fatale, (rumored to be Jessica Drew / Spider-Woman)

>MALE LEAD (18-24 to play 18, any ethnicity) - High school student. Must have leading man qualities and keep up with Tom Holland.

>MALE AGENT (40-60, any ethnicity) - Field agent associated with FEMALE LEAD.

>FEMALE AGENT (40-49) - Field agent associated with FEMALE LEAD.

>LEAD VILLAIN (30-45, any gender/ethnicity) - A figure with elevated ideas.

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/spider-man-homecoming-sequel-casting-call-provides-new-details-on-the-movies-villain-and-more-a158656

Attached: 1504029629359.jpg (7000x3322, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gwZAYdHcDtU
youtu.be/Q5axALm-5Qw
youtu.be/UIQRj6wzitI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let me guess some government origination wants spidey's blood to use for supersoldiers or something

>Must have leading man qualities and keep up with Tom Holland

setting the bar low

SWORD is formed thanks to all the shenanigans that are about to happen in Avengers 3 and 4.

>any ethnicity
>any ethnicity
>any ethnicity
>?
>any gender/ethnicity

you are not going to see this, are you, right?

yes, it's your time to shine

>any ethnicity, any gender
Sounds legit

>any gender/ethnicity
>A figure with elevated ideas.

Attached: Callie_Ryan_(Earth-616)_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_611_0001.jpg (796x1108, 387K)

>any ethnicity

Attached: polfag.png (291x344, 85K)

>FEMALE LEAD (European, 20s, any ethnicity) - A Bond-type international agent and femme fatale, (rumored to be Jessica Drew / Spider-Woman)

It would have said British if meant to be Drew. More probably Silver Sable.

>MALE AGENT (40-60, any ethnicity) - Field agent associated with FEMALE LEAD.

In other words, ought to be Clark Gregg as Coulson again.

>any ethnicity
this means non-white btw

Lead villain will be Mysterio, mark my words.

>It would have said British if meant to be Drew.

Not necessarily.

they are bringing her

Attached: spider_woman___again_by_wetterink.jpg (501x720, 147K)

does she shoot webs out of her cooter?

spider-BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>European
>any ethnicity

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WH*TOIDS

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what is italian, greek, slavic, polish, nordic, etc...

>MALE LEAD (18-24 to play 18, any ethnicity) - High school student. Must have leading man qualities and keep up with Tom Holland.
Harry Osborne?

Daily reminder that based Milo did nothing wrong.

Attached: spider-woman manara controversy 3d model.png (1125x345, 330K)

>silver sable
Also my guess. Sable also gives sony a way to create a spin-off of d-list characters. Who still remembers her book?

and Syrian, Iranian, Pakistani, and Somalian. It's 2018, sweetie. Europe belongs to everyone.

go back to Sup Forums

>>MALE LEAD (18-24 to play 18, any ethnicity) - High school student. Must have leading man qualities and keep up with Tom Holland.
So probably Harry Osbourne?

Hmm them looking at any gender and race makes me think they want to do a radically different Doctor Octopus so as not to raise too many comparisons to Molina's.
Though with both of these it could be an Osbourne combo, but that's a bit too risky to do a casting call for a Norma Osbourne

Yep. That's also a similar pose they use with Spider-Man all the time. Hell, Spider-Man comics are full of ass and crotch shots of Spider-Man.

Attached: Ii5a6xg.jpg (544x356, 109K)

I think its Mysterio. Not many casuals would know the original Mysterio's gender, but there's also been female Mysterio on one of the Spider-Man animated shows. Plus, Mysterio is usually covered up by that fish bowl and maybe a voice changer.

OOOOO I LIKE IT!!!

>Any gender villain

You know what it means.

Attached: 127-401b9408c5f5f8f5e40e789e6510e523.jpg (2048x1536, 560K)

If they make Mysterio the villain, I'll be there day one and multiple times after.

Attached: spidey13.jpg (525x163, 49K)

Similar to how Tony was in Homecoming, I've been thinking they should have Peter "learn" from Doctor Strange in the sequel which features Mysterio. Mysterio's special effects are green-tinged versions of Doctor Strange's mandala symbols, causing trippy shit to go down. After recording footage and bringing it to Strange, Strange just goes something along the lines of "nope thats all bullshit, not magic" and Spidey has to learn how to fight for himself this time.

sounds right, could also be Silver Sable

Harry Osborn? seems to fit, but they've done that twice already and the last time still feels recent

"elevated ideas" sounds like Doc Ock, but like others have said the any gender/ethnicity lends itself better to a hidden-faced villain like Mysterio

would be funny if it was something like the Living Brain though

I WANT THIS TO BE CALLED "SPIDER-MAN: GRADUATION"!!! PETER GOES UP AGAINST KINGPIN!!! IT'S REVEALED THAT AUNT MAY HAD UNCLE BEN WHACKED TO PAY OFF HER GAMBLING DEBTS TO KINGPIN!!! "MICHELLE" (AKA MJ) IS REVEALED TO BE A TRANNY AND "AUNT" MAY TURNS OUT TO NOT BE BIOLOGICALLY RELATED TO PETER AND TRIES TO SEDUCE HIM TO LURE HIM INTO A TRAP!!! SPIDER-MAN DEFEATS KINGPIN, IS REVEALED TO BE PETER PARKER, AUNT MAY GOES TO PRISON WHILE PETER AND MJ HOOK UP!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/gwZAYdHcDtU

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT I WANT THE SPIDER-MAN SEQUEL TO BE THE BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS OF THIS ERA!!! JUST TEAR THAT SHIT UP AND MAKE MY EYES MELT OUT OF MY FUCKING SKULL!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/Q5axALm-5Qw

GIVE ME SOME SURREAL MAX PAYNE STYLE HALLUCINATIONS AND MYSTERIO WOULD FUCKING ROCK!!! GO FUCKING META AND NIGHTMARISH!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/UIQRj6wzitI

>european
>any ethnicity
???

Attached: 1351815729608.png (352x400, 5K)

>he thinks European is an ethnicity

Attached: index.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>Coulson
I wish. Looks like Agents of SHIELD is finally killing him off for good.