James Corden ruins your movie

I always feel a deep sadness whenever an animated movie bombs because of the sheer amount of work that's gone in to it.

Hundreds of dedicated animators with years of education, scholarships, experience, working overtime, staying late through the night, crunch time, missing their families, birthdays, possibly not seeing their own children growing up all so they can say they worked on a big budget movie.

In walks James Corden into the recording late after stopping off for a latte, deciding to buying a third breakfast and talking to his agent on the phone outside eating up the engineers time. James thinks he can adlib any old shite and turn your movie into comedy gold because he's surrounded himself with a circle of sycophantic gladhands.

"OK if we call it a day, you've got enough to work with?" Corden instructs the meek production assistant he's already bored. "I've a few errands to run before I make my flight back to the States. Cool, cool. I can't wait to see the finished results. I think we'll really give Paddington 2 a run for it's money."

James strolls out with a nice fat cheque in his pocket and your movie is doomed no matter how they edit his nauseating gibberish.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 09.26.11.png (690x640, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol5RpDEzLzY
youtube.com/watch?v=7uWW--w4SRs
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa_Weidt08
vimeo.com/213520878
youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90
youtube.com/watch?v=hppBfPlewSE
fb.com/superdeluxevideo/videos/522574171420471/
youtube.com/watch?v=8pM7Xwx6TiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

voice actors being cunts is as old as voice actors existing

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol5RpDEzLzY

See, you’re implying that’s predicated on the movie being animated.

Corden is shit in A N Y T H I N G.

don't bully sadfu

I didn't.ind him in that one episode of doctor who. But that may just be because nuwho is shit anyway

His voice acting is shit in this too. You can't picture anything but a bored Corden sitting in a booth just half-assed saying his lines. Not once did I believe this dude was a bunny rabbit.
Stay in the states you fat cunt

correct, the doom fell upon this project the moment of cunty Corden's casting. No amount of animators genius and valiance can save you from this utter folly

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

I want to marry sadfu

Attached: insadfuos.jpg (584x876, 112K)

>Implying Orson Welles wasn't correct

Attached: 1520197578895.png (633x605, 207K)

was still a cunt

also this youtube.com/watch?v=7uWW--w4SRs

>all so they can say they worked on a big budget movie.
Dude, they got paid, end of story
Anything beyond that is just whining

Corden is the most unfunny fat cunt on TV today, why does he still get work?

Attached: sadfu.webm (640x480, 955K)

I think the problem is that kids don’t give a fuck about Peter Rabbit. At least characters like Paddington were updated through kid’s shows and stuff. Peter Rabbit is strictly grandma territory.

Because he's in the right gay network

>nuwho is shit anyway
Fuck off back to planet mondas or gallifreybase. I agree with you though

Attached: 1432330340619.webm (1280x688, 2.6M)

>implying you can apply emphasis to the word 'in' when it starts a sentence.

Attached: 1521269580484.jpg (258x360, 55K)

i like almost all comedians but i can't stand james corden

>he still hasn't put his belly away

Attached: 1db7fl.jpg (960x960, 61K)

The blame can probably be placed firmly on the producer. Then the writers after that. Then the director.

>didn't.ind
*Didn't mind

there's some peter rabbit show in england

Is there?

Comparing welles to an unfunny hack piece of shit like corden

Attached: twat.jpg (207x243, 6K)

The trailer is fucking hyper. A bunch of CGI animals running around like nutcases. Is this what kids watch these days?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa_Weidt08

>tfw when no mummy sadfu gf

Attached: 342312.jpg (3600x2400, 970K)

the cinemas were packed yesterday with kids going to see Peter Rabbit

This movie pisses me off. They could've done a genuinely sweet adapatation of Beatrix Potter's books, but instead they decided to do a half-assed Alvin and the Chipmunks knock off like every fucking kids movie of the past decade. It makes me sick.

On the wild and misty hillside
fear is nature's warning
Hunger here is never far away

At least my boy John Gourley is finally getting some cash. Riding that single all the way to the bank.

On cbeebies, my daughter watches it but I won't bring her to see this Corden pile of shit

Attached: cbeebies-peterrabbit.jpg (432x243, 24K)

>sony logo

That should have been the sign that this would be bad to everyone.

>my daughter
how sad to bring a child into this dying world

Attached: 1509126371062.png (513x497, 225K)

Neither of them came away from the retarded argument looking good to be honest

Fuck off cunt I grew up reading Peter Rabbit and it kills me to see some Hollywood jews kill it this way out of greed

kys emo fag

That song is kino. Surely Peter Rabbit should be a comfy slow burn sort of film, as the show was. I mean shit, it's not like kids can't appreciate cute rabbits being cute.

you're a cuck.
raise your girl to be fucked by black men.
lmao

When is Corden just gonna give up and stay to his unfunny late late show?

FUCKING PIGLET

Never because yanks inexplicably like him.

wee wee wee

Weak. Weak.

Corden like Ullman is one of those painfully unfunny British "comedians" that Americans seem to love.

>fist thing that comes to his mind are interracial cuck fantasies
Get real.

have to be because he is british right?

Stop projecting your fantasies onto other user’s daughters you sad cuck.

>this is your brain on Sup Forums

kys and don't reply me again fag

No, we don't.

>Don't have kids white goy

Attached: rubbinghands.png (279x285, 74K)

>animators
>scholarships

nigga please

animators are the disposable grunts of the creative industry
they are barely 1 rung above matchmove """artists""

2 late, my man. She has been G R E A S E D.

Attached: itsa me bobby.jpg (633x450, 44K)

I agree user, I've never really thought of it up until now but the detail on those bunnies are fucking incredible and to be given such a shitty movie to work tirelessly through is an insult. I hope they get paid a lot.

Agreed. Peter is gentle and wholesome storytelling for children. Something about it being turned into lowbrow stripper jokes really disgusts me.

jokes on you I'm italian too

Attached: 1521306458527.jpg (495x495, 40K)

*becomes a huge success in fatcuntshitmerica*

animators = / = modellers

modellers/3d sculptors make the 3D models.
animators just animate them.

>I hope they get paid a lot.
lol. Animation is notorious for being an underpaid shit job, because of how much 3rd world talent there is, who can do the exact same job as you. And many things can be outsourced to asia

Remember when Russel Brand made that retarded 'cool' bumny movie?

What is it with dogshit british unfunny jews pretending to be rabbits?

>la 56% ah-face-oh
grazi grazi

not american though

look up how much of an idiot the author was tho, fuck-ning fabians

He literally is shit in everything. The only movie i can remember stopping mid way through is that shitty in the woods (?) movie where he was playing some kind of farmer or something. Never picked it up again because it was that bad. That means something considering i sat through all kinds of bad movies

Heard you were talking shit about my voice acting user.

Attached: Corden.jpg (2000x3000, 702K)

>Dude, they got paid, end of story
>Anything beyond that is just whining

Hollywood’s Greatest Trick

>Visual effects artists are responsible for some of the most iconic moments in movie history. The top 10 highest grossing films of 2016 all contained computer generated imagery. But while Hollywood's profits grow, visual effects artists struggle for fair pay, representation and recognition beyond the most prestigious award in film — an Oscar.

vimeo.com/213520878

you're genes a nigger

It's ok. It's his wife's daughter. He can fuck it and not even risk genetic degradation.

Oh, so a Moor?

Attached: 1450260779216.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

I want an edit with Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter doing the voices. ALL the voices. Even the dub voice of sadfu.

100% BLACK MEDOID

Attached: 1512848950380.jpg (1242x1228, 131K)

Any cunnies for my cummies with these unfunny bunnies?

sneed

At least Russell brand has a human side when he "acts". He's not that good, or that funny, but he can be charming in a weird way. Corden is like a talking pile of stinjy shit.

you sound like peadophiles, kys

Into the Woods wasn't that bad. For a Hollywood version of a musical. It was shit, sure, but I'm a musical fag and let me tell you it was not as bad as it could have been. At least they followed the story somewhat and included a lot of the songs from the musical.
Then you have Rock of Ages... why even call it that if you're gonna do you own thing character and storywise and use other songs?

>tfw the frenchfu making fun of Jonah meme gets 20X better if your replace Hill with Corden in your mind

Was...any of that supposed to be funny?

Attached: 1515801003824.jpg (693x663, 60K)

>tfw you listen to the embalming monologue of sadfu from Just Buried on a loop for it's asmr properties
>tfw you'll see that shitty Peter Rabbit adaptation just for her and her soothing voice and cutie sad visage

>that fucking song

Attached: 1512336614507.jpg (1410x985, 95K)

I...it's... dynamic? idk what to tell you

>you fat fucking cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 57K)

fucking hell I didn't even know they were making this shit
James fucking Corden what were they thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=hppBfPlewSE

fb.com/superdeluxevideo/videos/522574171420471/

And that's why Paddington succeded whereas this film is reviled. It had heart. It didn't turn Paddington into some sassy "2kewl4skewl" asshole. He was the samr old lovable bear we all, childreb and adults, remember. What was done to Peter Rabbit here was an abomination.

it was on every single day in Australia when I grew up and I used to read the books a lot
Paddington Bear was something I only have a vague memory of

James Corden is a mannish strumpet that should be batty-fang until he cop a mouse. There. I said it.

We finally get an explanation for the Australian's lack of soul.

he can't get getting away with it.

Attached: James-Corden-Harvey-Weinstein-Rose-McGowan.jpg (1677x851, 949K)

At least there's something positive about the new Peter Rabbit movie: it makes the live-action Yogi Bear movie look good by comparison.

That explains why he,s so liked in the US industry. Evil Brostein.

The films problems are fundemental to the production,, Corden is just the corn in the poo of this film

why is Domhnall Gleeson in every fucking movie these days ?

>tfw the deer in headlights made me grin in its leadup because of how stupidly obvious the joke was, but it's ruined by all the dialogue afterwards

You guys have pulled off some incredible shit in the past so someone is bound to have looked into it.
What caused the #metoo shit to emerge when it did? Was it Hefner dying? Who let the dogs out?

He's just the tip of the iceberg. Really it was the Americans who ruined Peter Rabbit by making the film the way it is in the first place.

>Peter Rabbit is strictly grandma territory.

lmao no it's not. Kids still read the books, they're classic children's literature. In Japan he's massively popular because children there read Potter's books from a young age to learn English.

Attached: beatrix potter house.jpg (611x808, 194K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8pM7Xwx6TiE

Attached: beatrix potter peter rabbit royal mint.jpg (799x1200, 304K)

Just ignore it lad, it doesn't matter where you're from or how pure your blood is, someone's going to say "nah you a mutt!!!"

It's just a shitty meme

Because Paddington is a British made film. Peter Rabbit is made by Hollywood. The Japs can respect British children's literature and adapt it accordingly, why can't the Americans?

Attached: The Secret World of Arrietty.jpg (1920x1036, 249K)

>Japan 18 May 2018

the pain awaits them ;_;

Attached: tumblr_mm4qefwCG01so0unwo3_400.gif (400x225, 1.6M)

I want to facefuck sadfu. There I said it.