Why doesn't Skinner turn the oven off when he comes BACK from Krusty Burger...

Why doesn't Skinner turn the oven off when he comes BACK from Krusty Burger? He's right there in the kitchen without Superintendent Chalmers seeing him, he could've turned the oven off.

Why did he let the house burn down.

Attached: steamed hams.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGg9fEnQrwk
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you trying to force a (literal) reddit meme?

He did actually turn it off on the way back but the kitchen fire was actually caused by the real Seymour Skinner in order to sabotage Armin Tamzarian's reputation with the Superintendent, so that he could get his job back.

He was under pressure and thinking on his feet.

I remember around 2 weeks ago I posted a Steamed Hams thread on here before the meme got big, and it was generally well received.
Now it's popular and everyone hates it.

Attached: 1520947235200.png (210x339, 126K)

>2 weeks ago
reddit/tumblr/tumblr have been pounding that meme for a good month or two kiddo. it's time for you to go back

Surely the first thing you'd think of is TURN OFF THE OVEN if you see smoke.

The meme has been big for more than two weeks. EmpLemon did a vid on it a month ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGg9fEnQrwk

It's been a notable and reoccurring meme scene for literal years on Sup Forums

>smoke
It was steam, user.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Attached: 1521373668554.jpg (640x480, 140K)

Nah, Steamed Hams is a shitty Facebook meme that recently got popular on Youtube before finding its way over here.

theres not a single meme that has its origins on facebook. Facebook is where memes go to die.

FINDS

Attached: 1476928406086.png (1676x939, 1.24M)

Because Sneed had his back

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Nah Facebook has a ton of shitty memes it makes and this is one of them.

Attached: 1454642422908.jpg (640x480, 45K)

>he thinks he started this meme 2 weeks ago
What the fuck? This shit has been going on for years

God damn you, Keit-Ai!

Attached: 1490029271089.png (600x375, 263K)

In reddit's world, it really has been only a few weeks since the """meme""" took off like seed out a sneed for them

EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

Attached: 83e.jpg (680x582, 99K)

He doesn't obviously he was being ironic and you people are too autistic to understand. Jesus christ sort it out

>"i was only pretending to be retarded!"

Oh you're right, all those time i've seen this specific scene referenced on this board were just in my head because you saw some videos on your facebook

>"if a meme is ever posted here, then it was started here!"
Wrong.

>before the meme got big
you mean late 2018?

Skinner's Steamed Hams
Formerly Krusty's

I know it's a fun meme, but I've always really hated this segment and honestly the entire episode in general.

Krusty's Kreamed Krams?