*wins at quidditch*

*wins at quidditch*
>I grew up with six brothers

Attached: 1491651379056.jpg (750x450, 40K)

six? but she only has 3 holes

Imagine.

Attached: 1521343499482.jpg (407x384, 30K)

3 holes, 2 hands and 1 foot pussy

if she shrinks the other three they can all easily fit

Bill in the mouth
The twins in each hand
Percy and Charlie in the ass
Ron in the pussy

>seen so many dicks in so many ways growing up its not even special

>Implying not ALL male characters ever named in HP aren't gay

>Holus Expandum

like wizards play by the same rules

one in pusy
one in besthole
one in mouthpusy
two in handpusy
two in pitpusy
variable in hairpusy

Almost accurate but Percy just like to watch

>all these people suggesting there can be a single male allowed to have sex with girls
You do realize this is a women's show and all we are allowed to fap to is fanfic tier gay sex right?

Ron/Ginny is the patrician ship. Prove me wrong.

Growing up with 6 brothers couldn't save her from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1519595337510.jpg (1620x2884, 2.16M)

bad

There it is

I like this pasta because of the way it always starts in a different way.

Speaking of which... How many women can have sex with one man at the same time?

Attached: question.jpg (768x768, 27K)

>each hand stroking one pussy
>each leg stroking one pussy
>one woman on top
>one woman licks balls
>one woman licks anus
>one woman sits on face/nursing/cunnylingus
what am i missing?

saved

That said I hate the picture that comes with it.

Wayne Rooney is a good athlete

DEH!

Attached: 1483657543469.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

I dont remember what is this from? Just a vision of Voldenormie?

It's from the new Avengers movie trailer

Attached: deh.png (1525x849, 917K)

>pleb hasn't heard of DAP and DPP

haha that's not really appropriate :|

DEH!

shut up roastie, admit that you've fantasized about being the centrepiece of a Weasley family gangbang many times

What did you think this post would add

>what am I missing?

Actual women

Deh'd and kekd