This show has been consistently great for 8 years and it's going away now

This show has been consistently great for 8 years and it's going away now.
Press F

Attached: adventure-time.jpg (568x416, 67K)

I stopped watching after season 6 desu

BETTER TO BURN OUT, THAN FADE AWAY
>wings
F

F
e
e
d

Have no fears, they've got stories for years

>This show has been consistently great for 8 years and it's going away now.

But it's been getting worse since season 3?

No

they got too self aware in the last two seasons. especially the last one with all the "lets explain everything!" drive behind it

F

How many eps remaining? I watched up to S7.

nah, the arc with Finn's dad, the catalyst comet, evergreen and Stakes were GOAT

1 44 minute episode

i thought there was a movie

see

I caught up today and it's weird how they just open new story lines just to have others ignored or abandoned. Like whatever monster Jake really is, the mushroom war, The Lich are still open plot and now Gumbald and his legion of doom has assembled to declare war on the Candy Kingdom.

I really enjoyed the show until Fire Princess was introduced, I think I dropped it there
the early eps were really good though, very unique

Who did they have to convince to allow this on instead of the 8 hour marathons of Teen Titans Go?

"No!"

>8 hours marathons
more like 14 on most days with MAYBE 30 minutes devoted to stephen universe or gumball

oh god just listen to yourself, how can you dedicate your life to the discussion such infantile trash

>great
yes
>consistently
no

any episode where marceline sings, almost every rebecca sugar episode, most of the kent osborne/somvilay xayaphone episodes. any episodes about the forced lich master arc. there are tons of bad episodes.

if jesse moynihan or tom herpich did it, it's probably a masterpiece

F