Confess

Confess.

Attached: Infernal Wojak.png (1229x1160, 61K)

I’m from Sup Forums, don’t even watch movies or tv. I’m just on here to shill comic books

Attached: 59B3A96E-C6D6-4238-9278-D49CC75286A5.jpg (1988x3056, 1.49M)

I hate 99.9% of movies and TV shows & /who/ fags are on tier with Sup Forums fags and I hope they all die.

I impulsively bought Murnau dvd set 3 years ago and haven't open the pack yet

i h8 braaps

Attached: 1520691465992.jpg (900x900, 52K)

I have took film studies courses in college and once dreamed of becoming a professor teaching this course

I've watched every single Twilight movie and enjoyed them all for what they were worth.

Attached: 57348975348975893475349759834.gif (400x225, 3.25M)

cease the confessions and watch flicks

Attached: 1517087272517.jpg (232x218, 19K)

When our town still had a video rental store, I went in the 18 and over room when I was 14.

i thought nolans batman trillogy is quite ok as far as capeshit goes.

I don't even watch movies or shows, I just come here to make x-files threads occasionally

brapthief

This board caused me to stop having actual opinions about films and now I just squawk memes like a drooling retard.

I quite like the BvS Extended Cut. Final act sucks tho

I fucking hate that every Simpsons thread has devolved into the stupid Sneed meme. It's really not a funny meme. It never was.

I'm okay with memes that aren't funny but at least advance and change over their life span but that isn't the case with it.

Blade Runner 2049 was tedious as fuck and I regret paying money to see it in IMAX

...and youre an iphone poster too. you have to go back. and im not talking about Sup Forums

Your forgiven

you should kill you're self

I was an early sneed poster, it wasn't supposed to be a meme. it was just a way to spam an annoying joke to disrupt Simpson's threads that should be on Sup Forums in the first place

When movie ends I begin to call myself loser and can't find enough strength to drive myself home that's why I stopped going to movies

I like quite a lot of Doctor Who but /who/ is literally just tumblr and a few Sup Forums guys trolling them, they have nothing but praise for the SJW shitfest the show has turned into.

Came on my face again today, the idea was definitely looking better in my mind than reality.
I've massaged my prostate a bit so this morning wasn't completely wasted.

like the show Marseilles. It's a ham-fisted fun watch

I was so annoyed by the constant praise and threads BR2049 was generating here that I filtered it all, after I was forced to watch it a few weeks ago I found it was actually really good but Sup Forums had decided they hate it now.

for a while I was only coming to Sup Forums for Drake Bell threads

I call them cancer killing this board but I actually like waifu threads

I pooped in the shower once

Too scared to go to the theater by myself.

shame on you

Attached: 1514439927433.webm (398x260, 1.61M)

I've seen Batman v Superman only 20 times this year