Thoughts?

Attached: DYTA7CiW4AAVYOk.jpg (354x350, 23K)

no tits can help with face like this

lego tomb raider set when?

of the movie? ok at best. they added a lot of fluff with the dad and removed a lot of the setpiece stuff from the island. terrible trade

POINTY

and compared to the first game ???

i enjoyed it
but its sad that Lara Croft cant even do a single pullup

LARA IS WHITE

Attached: 2E80FACF-20D3-4D99-B355-1B78AA1EF7F4.jpg (2963x3703, 1.07M)

Man the producers were fucking smart, they thought how can be stir up some controversy around our movie for free marketing.

Lets get a no tits f-list actress and watch the goyim fight each other over it.

the game was better. As I said they just removed a lot of the fun stuff and filled it up with boring crap.

Feminism ruined yet another movie?

Why did they pick a jewish boy to play lara?

>if you don't want a flat board it means you want triangle tits!

not enough benis

Attached: 28433094_306786073178780_6542347734366552064_n.jpg (640x359, 36K)

I don't think you can blame feminism for this tripe. It's just generally bad in every way.

now she looks like she ended hormone therapy to become a woman but still the face is man like.

At least this girl is pretty and feminine and not a sexless runt displaying zero female sex characteristics. The point Hollywood was trying to make is "we take what's yours and make it ours to empower ourselves. " They didnt have to make Lara a titless shemale but they wanted to deprive men the pleasure of seeing an attractive woman on screen while simultaneously appropriating the source material. Feminists don't want their own stuff they want to deprive men of their stuff in typical vindictive roasty behavior.

Attached: eb98d3f1cbb4051d5bc33953191d9f05b306666270cf7323191a89eea5fa8022.png (783x970, 63K)

>polygon tits?
>women complain
>DOA aesthetic tits?
>women complain

Am I the only one who actually likes nu-Lara more?

Alicia Vikander has god tier pits. For all my life, I never gave a flying fuck about tits and ass. On the other hand, I'd give anything to take a whiff of those wide sweaty pheromone filled armpits. Lara must have not even had deodorant for most of the movie! She goes from a pampered rich white girl to a perspiring female action hero, yum! Probably has the stamina to fuck all night!

Who else here agrees? I know I'm not the only one

Name?

perhaps they could still make multi-season mini-series with tomb raider after this movie

>For all my life, I never gave a flying fuck about tits and ass.
yeah,thats because you are a closeted pedo and you should hung.

Because you are obviously into dudes and have no desire for curvy female features that make's a man want to make babies.

post yours faggot

I'll post them to you IRL you homophobic Trumpster. Give me your address and let's see if you can step to me.

Attached: 1521032210321.jpg (1280x1920, 625K)

better than nothing