How in the fuck did he get away with it? How did he make a Star Wars movie with COMPLETE control over the story line...

How in the fuck did he get away with it? How did he make a Star Wars movie with COMPLETE control over the story line? Doesn't Disney prevent this kind of shit from happening? What the fuck happened?

Attached: rian-johnson-at-at-696x467.jpg (696x467, 62K)

>How did he make a Star Wars movie with COMPLETE control over the story line?
He didn't. He agreed to write a story *around* certain parameters/guidelines given to him by the Mouse.

>How did he make a Star Wars movie with COMPLETE control over the story line?
The overall story is written by LF brainlet, he is just writing the script

What kind of """guidelines""" did the mouse give him? We shouldn't be 2 movies in with almost every loose end tied up.

I think Kathleen Kennedy gave him lots of freedom because she thought it would make her look good. He put SJW bullshit in, which made her even more eager not to intervene. That's a cunt in control, basically bad for business

Kennedy was given freedom to do what she wants. It's star wars, it can't fail! TFA did well too.
She fucked up

and hide

Attached: download (9).jpg (275x183, 10K)

Perhaps "story points" is a better way to put it - I reckon they sat him down and said "write whatever you want, but these are the things that we want to have happened by the end of the movie"
>Luke's gotta be dead
>Rey and Kylo - will they/won't they?
>new creatures we can make into toys
etc etc

Attached: trevorrow.jpg (807x393, 181K)

what makes u think they didn't approve his story? kennedy is as much a dipwad as he is

Goo goo ga ga baby johnson make poopy. Mommy kathleen wipe heiny. Goo goo baby make Last Jedi. This guy is a fucking manchild of the highest caliber.

It seems like Kennedy is desperate to cut all ties to the OT, not realizing a lot of people are tuning into this trilogy just to see the original actors. No one cares about Rey, Finn and Poe. Some of the kids watching do, but they're not going to stick around when the trilogy's over.

>Luke handing of the baton to Rey
Kylo is more important than Rey, fuck off Trevor

Attached: 686768.jpg (500x208, 11K)

He killed his dad cause of muh linkin park bs. The only baton Luke would hand over is the one to the prison guard that was gonna beat Kylo in prison.

But, other than that, fuck Rey.

It seems like this bitch hates Star Wars for some reason. Ofcourse she never said that to George Lucas before he gave her the keys to the house.
The first line of TFA is "look hows old you've become" and then the old man is kille like a dog. That was a message to George Lucas.

>How in the fuck did he get away with it?
Kathleen Kennedy

Attached: 1521297507027.webm (720x304, 2.58M)

STAH WAHS STAH WAHS STAH WAHS
STAH WAHS GOOD, STWONG WOMEN AND WEYLO
STAH WAHS BAD, NO WIKEY WUKE SKYWALKAH
YUMMY YUMMY, ME EAT HAPPY MEAL FOH THE STAH WAHS TOY
ME BOY STAH WAHS ACTION FIGURES
ME PWAY STAH WAHS VIDEO GAMES
GIANT WAZERS AND WIGHTSABER FIGHTS! WE WUV THEM!
OWIGINALS GOOD, PWEQUELS BAD
WAIT NO ACTUALLY PWEQUELS GOOD
STAH WAHS ALL GOOD
STAH WAHS SEQUEWS GOOD CAUSE STWONG WOMEN
STAH WAHS SEQUEWS BAD CAUSE ES JAY DOUBWEYEWS
ME WUV GEOWGE WUCAS
ME HATE GEOWGE WUCAS
ME WATCH STAH WAHS CAHTOONS
ME WUV STAH WAHS SO MUCH
ME KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO “JOHN WILLIAMS IS THE MAN” BECAUSE ME JUST WUV STAH WAHS
OH BOY! TIME TO WATCH MORE STAH WAHS MOVIES
ME WATCH CWONE WAHS
ME WATCH STAH WAHS WEBEWS
ME WATCH STAH WAHS HOWWIDAY SPECIAW
ME WATCH EWOK ADVENTUWES
ME WATCH STAH WAHS MACHETE ORDER
ME WATCH STAH WAHS WEVISITED
ME WATCH STAH WAHS DESPECIAWIZED
ME GO TO STAH WAHS CONVENTION AND WUN AWOUND DWESSED AS STAH WAHS CHAWACTUH
YAAAAY! ME BUY MOWE PWASTIC CWAP SHAPED WIKE STAH WAHS CHAWACTUH
ME WANT STAH WAHS FUNKO POPS
ME BUY STAH WAHS TOYS
STAH WAHS WEGOS
STAH WAHS
I’M GONNA BEND OVER AND PUT IN MY STAH WAHS BUTTPWUG WHILE I WATCH!
ME JUST WUV STAH WAHS
ME WANNA SUCK HAN SOWOS COCK CUZ ME WUV STAH WAHS SO MUCH
I DONT WIKEY A POWITICIAN ON TV, I’M GONNA COMPARE HIM TO DARTH VADUH (DUH BAD GUY FWOM STAH WAHS)
ME SPEND AWWWWWW DAY WATCHING STAH WAHS MOVIES AND CARTOONS
ONWY BOOKS I WIKE AW STAH WAHS BOOKS
I SAY I PWACTICE JEDIISM CAUSE ME WUV STAH WAHS
ME DWESS UP AS KYWO WEN FOR HAWWOWEEN AND GO TWIK OR TWEETING
OH I LOVE STAH WAHS SO MUCH IM GONNA MASTUHBATE TO CARREY FISHER BIKINI AND IMAGINE US DOING COKE TOGEVVUH
ME FOURTY YEARS OWD
ME NEVER GWOW UP
ME STAY WIDDLE KID FOWEVUH
ME JUST SPEND TIME WATCHING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 0B9D7061-CFA7-4D2E-B436-B2974F72A5F2.png (733x464, 100K)

>He didn't. He agreed to write a story *around* certain parameters/guidelines given to him by Kathleen Kennedy
Fixed. It’s why he wasn’t fired for “creative differences” like the others. Kathleen wanted feminist propaganda in nuStar Wars and Rian was happy to oblige. If he didn’t do it someone else would have.

Go back to your Black Panther thread

>motherfucker, I worked on Blade Runner

Attached: right.jpg (720x304, 38K)

This brought a single tear to my eye

>The only baton Luke would hand over is the one to the prison guard that was gonna beat Kylo in prison.
nice headcanon

Attached: 1521390576384.gif (540x600, 2.96M)