Gabby Rivera Video Update

Hey guys sorry the video isn't up but something is worrying me. I just want to make sure that no one will dox me after I post this. I know that there are some comic "journalists" sneaking around here just waiting for a story they can sink their teeth into. I just don't want some more unscrupulous people to get a hold of my identity. Sorry for the wait.

What are you blabbering about?

I think op is talking about Gabby’s lecture at op’s college. I didn’t realize op recorded it.

Op, if you did nothing controversial, then there’s nothing to worry about if your identity becomes known. If Gabby did nothing controversial, the journalists will only be concerned with showing how progressive Gabby is. They won’t care about who you are.

Did you get any good dirt? At least something worth a laugh?

he's worried people will discover this is the truth about Gabby

My biggest issue is that I whispered into the phone during the recording, so I don't know if there is someway that can use that to search me out and damage my reputation. Admittedly, I was exasperated and insulting her under my breath, so I don't want to give them the sense they can use this as me abusing her.

Just cut that audio

Unless your face appears on camera there is nothing to worry about.

OP, we gave you a list of trolling questions that wouldn't out you and would result in hilarious answers given that she's unaware of past terrible Marvel stories. You whispering commentary like a beta isnt funny

He's some jewish looking guy?

NSA can find you from a 4 second voice sample, how long were you whispering for?

>my reputation
you should be a comedian

cut the audio or distort it. also cop the video in a way, so they cant figure out where you were sitting.

>cover puts the customer in the shoes of person being punched
is this a thing that comics do a lot?
or just comics that hate whites?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this shitty comic and not talking nearly as much about good ones?

Can you give an example of this?

>cop
crop

>damage my reputation
He said, posting on Sup Forums.

>he thinks someone whispering can get him identified

Nigga just post it, no one gives a fuck

Sup Forums actually likes Gaby but is too tsun tsun to admit it.

Just remember how pumped people got when she responded to C.O.

Marvel doesn't really have many actually good comics and this one is such a train wreck that it's impossible to miss.

Because "ironic reading XD"

zoom in on the video. you might also be able to tilt the image in a way where it is centered, and they wont be able to tell what angle you were filming at.

To feel superior and shitpost I guess

>Design attractive character
>Make every word that comes out of her mouth fucking terrible.

I am out of the loop, what happened?

It's more fun to shit on bad things than it is to discuss good things. Good things are bound to attract contrarians.
Hell, people made careers shitting on bad video games.

Because when something is good people just praise about it being good or be Sup Forumsntrarians and shitpost about it which doesn't add much to a conversation but when something is monumentally bad everyone is united under one banner just to fucking trash about it.

It's funny for the wrong reasons
also a good lesson of what not to do

Because Sup Forums doesn't read comics anymore.

We are Sup Forums 3.0 now

OP I think is the guy who's enrolled in a comic discussion class, he's been posting pretty regularly. I don't lurk around it since it's pretty meh. Apparently Gabby went to his uni to give a lecture.

CUT OUT THE AUDIO OF THAT PART

Where else can you shit on anything you want without the risk of getting banned?

Because there's only so much you can say about people doing things right. You can pretty much point out what was right and say how much you liked certain aspects, if it's comedic or extremely well written you can post quotes. That's the extent of the discussion.

There's infinite ways to mock, ridicule and deride something terrible.

might as well just upload audio with no video of something if he was thinking of that as a problem.

On and off, but that totals up to about 4 seconds. I did it constantly.

I'm not worried if I was funny, I'm worried about being Doxxed, I know ya'll want to watch it for Gabby's signature charm.

come on man, you know what I mean.

We like it. Not for ironic reasons, but not for the reason Gabby wants us to like it.

OP, the only thing that would give your identity away is if you said it in the video. I think most of us here on Sup Forums would agree it takes some pretty big balls to troll Gabby to her face, and for that, you've certainly earned our respect (or at least from me). As for reporters and shit lurking here, everybody except Rich Johnston hates Gabby too.

>exasperated and insulting her under my breath
Jesus Christ you're a pussy. Either have a conversation with her like a man or don't talk at all. Christ, you're pathetic.

No, we wanted you to troll her in a subtle way that makes herself look like an ass. You making snide remarks that she cant even hear is fucking stupid user. Also your paranoia on being identified is somewhat exaggerated, there are simple steps on not outing yourself

I know.

Just. Fucking. Post it.

like?

Imagine being such a sperg that you can't stop yourself from insulting someone for being bad at writing children's comic books AND such a pussy that you can't even do it out loud

Also, I should also point out that I was not able to record the entire talk. All I had was my iphone and that thing ran out of storage so fast, I was simply unable. sorry Sup Forums, I just want you to know before I disappoint you again. I guarantee that there still is a lot of funny stuff and I did manage to record her talking about punching nazis.

ThisThread.jpg

Its called common fucking sense. What, you think the Marvel NSA is going to run your voice through a antilogarithm? As long as you're out of frame, and shot nothing that can be linked DIRECTLY to you, you're fine. Anything beyond that is pure speculation which you can deny. Furthermore, we didn't need video evidence that Gabby is a fucking retard on her own, we already knew that. What SHOULD have been done is you asking self-incriminating questions that would lead into funny comments that would come back to haunt her. Christ, I knew Sup Forums would fuck this up. Man the fuck up already

>Gabby went to his uni to give a lecture
Dad was right. Studying is for chumps.

I mean I've had a lit class that discussed Watchmen but never a full class about comics, seems like a waste of tuition money if you ask me.

>seems like a waste of tuition money
Only if they bring pathetic hacks like Gabby.

The comic class guy is a Canadian, Gabby showed up at a Texas University. Different guys

lmao retard

Oh shit, can't believe more than one Uni is having classes about comics.

>My biggest issue is that I whispered into the phone during the recording, so I don't know if there is someway that can use that to search me out and damage my reputation.

We like it because we like other make fools of themselves. Why do you think we’re responding to OP?

>attractive
user...

Don't act like you wouldn't dick down someone who looked like her.

>has tits
>doesn't have a dick
Nope desu.

Wait, who's Sup Forums 2.0?

Sup Forums maybe?

Suit yourself. I'd fuck that ass into tomorrow.

She looks like she's based off of that one runway model with the really jiggly tits that used to get posted quite often on /gif/

Because the shitty comics far outnumber the good ones.

This place is diet Sup Forums.
>Company war shit but not as bad as Sup Forums company wars
>E-Celeb shit but Sup Forums has been having this problem longer and bigger

Linked Gabby to this thread, good luck OP.