This is the Justice Guild of Earth 11. Say something nice to them

This is the Justice Guild of Earth 11. Say something nice to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

g0ys.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=tfHBPusZg6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wonderman living the dream.

Batwoman's costume is giving me a tingly feeling in my no-no zone. Fucking love black fetish masks.

nice titties godamn

Are there any books about them?

Superwoman looks like she likes hardcore anal secretly.

Wonderman > Wonderwoman
How can women even compete

I wish they would appear in another comic. Aquawoman has gotten some play buy that's basically it.

Why is Superwoman so perfect, sisters?

I find everything about Superwoman adorable. Also its a shame Bryce Wayne went nuts and had to kill Aquaman on -11

I'd read an ongoing about a gender-swapped DCU

>Wonderman doesn't show skins as his female counterpart was
Where's the equality, yer hypocrite?

I legit want a more realistic take on these characters. You telling me that THAT is this world's Bruce?

it's that wonderdude or wonderguy?

Congrats on the proposal, Bryce!

Where the everloving fuck where that Wonderman and Superwoman when all of this happened, eh?
In fact, why is that inly Two or less heroes get to exists within every Metal issue?
You would imagine the entire fucking JLs of those earths would be doing something about the rogue Batmen

When Aquawoman joins Justice Incarnate I literally busted a nut
I mean, holy fucking shit, look at THAT

>Sylvester Kyle, AKA Catman, expert thief
>Basically Dick Grayson, only 100x more flirty, and in a tight suit
No wonder Batwoman went nuts, the world took her cat-dick fix

Wonderman's costume is seriously cool.

>In The Red Death, most of them died when the universe fell apart
>In The Killing Machine, they got eaten by the grey goo Alfreds
>In The Dawnbreaker, they didn't even got to meet Bruce before their entire universe got destroyed
The Drowned is the worst of the tie-ins. At least in the other ones we know how the JL got taken out.

As I've understood it, it's not the same Earth 11. Thus the Dark MULTIVERSE. Not just dark EARTH. All the stories we know of takes place in the "light" Multiverse, while these dark corrupted fuckers are from the parallel Dark Multiverse. So while the Dark Earth 11 is still gender bender, anything else might've happened. Such as their Superwomand and Wonder Man being killed, maybe? I dunno man, multi-earth this multiverse that, parellel earths here, parallel multiverses there. I thought Morrisons Guide to the Multiverse was supposed to fix it all, but this Dark Multiverse makes it all a mess again.

It’s Wondrous Man

I would love an ongoing of almost all of the parallel earths described in Guide to The Multiverse.

>not dressing Wonderman up as a hoppolite and showing off all his muscles
Fucking dropped

All the universes the evil Batmen are from died. That's the whole point of them invading the upper multiverse. It doesn't matter if they took out their Justice League or not.
Also, I thought it was implied Drowned's world had no Justice League because the metas never came together. Which was what Batman feared, a world that ended basically like Flashpoint's.

Blood League ongoing when

Isn't Wonder Woman buffer than these three? I feel like Supes should pretty dang huge.

>Claire Kent
>Hardworking farm girl
>Shy, clumsy reporter for The Daily Planet
>Happily married to Louis Lane
Yes...

What are Superman and Wonder Woman's legs doing

The WonderMan suit is awesome.

the eagle in his chest reminds me of Phoenix Five Cyclops

I wonder if the people in these alternate universes ever get depressed after realizing they're clearly gimmicky offshoots
like, every other universe's version of you is a guy, except some are cowboys or steampunk people or something, and I think you'd start to notice the pattern pretty quick

Most of them don't know, do they? And even the ones who do know about it don't tend to be familiar with more than a handful of universes, so they probably just assume that there are many universes out there where they are the norm.

So what kind of underwear did rule 63 Supes and Bats have before the redesigns?

So Aquawoman said she was the most powerful person on Earth 11 in Multiversity, right? Like, more powerful than Superwoman?

there's a an issue of the loeb superman/batman series that shows what these gals looked like pre nu52.

So ,this picture is nice, but let's think over what led them to become what they are...

>Superwoman
Last daughter of Krypton, probably feels some kind of pressure to continue her race's legacy and make a baby or two. Secret identity is a mild-manner wallflower of a girl wearing nerdy glasses working for a newspaper, ad she likes Louie Lane, the hot-shot male reporter.

>Batwoman
Her parents were killed, raised by a female maid version of Alfred, learned kung-fu and shit, robins are adopted daughters, don't know how the fuck Damian would work, since you can't really be pregnant with a baby and not know it.

>Aquawoman
Pretty straightforward queen of Atlantis

>Wonder Man
Lives on an island of nothing but men from Ancient Greece with vaguely bondage-inspired undertones. This guy's bisexual as fuck, probably kissed way more guys than girls. His culture sees women as weak and useless but he kinda likes them.

Seriously, though, how the fuck would Damian work with a female Batman?

>how the fuck would Damian work with a female Batman
Bratty daughter, duh

The only way I can imagine Damian is that Talia took her blood for DNA and did the origin they did for N52.

so, wonderman is one of these?

g0ys.org/

Batwoman wore black lipstick. why does that make me love her?

Goddamn. Wonder Man is so fucking pretty.

when girls with short hair are tomboys and when they are bulldykes?

perhaps Ra's (is that name masculine? don't know Arabic) had some bullshit Lazarus-pit based external womb set-up?

>don't know how the fuck Damian would work
Talia drugs her and steals DNA and/or eggs from her, and grows Damian in a surrogate or a test tube.

>everything pointed backword
bullsydke
>some locks pointed forward, upward, or downward across her forehead
tomboy

any questions?

thicc eyebrows=tomboy obviously

In the New52, when they attempted to keep the 5 years timeline, Damian grew and received accelerated aging in an artificial incubator. I'd guess they'd just go with that for a female Damian daughter of a female Batman.

Female Damian and normal Jon is pure. PURE

>Lives on an island of nothing but men from Ancient Greece with vaguely bondage-inspired undertones.

It should be Mighty Man

>Spaghetti spews forth from the dark universe where everything is spaghetti
>My pockets are portals to the dark multiverse
>An evil spaghetti-themed Batman enters the universe through my pockets on waves of spaghetti

The Spaghetti Multiverse

Why isn't Wonder Man dressed in a thong? If he's going to be WW's counterpart he needs to dress as ridiculous and as sexy as she does.

>that Wonder Man design
Boring. Should be as skin revealing as Diana.

Wonderman looks like Jason (Wonder Womans Twinbrother)
Does that mean Wondermans Twinsister looks like Diana?

Nice cans ladies.

c u t e

Diana wears a skirt now. Rip the new 52 outfit. That was the best.

WON-DER-MAN!
WON-DER-MAAAAN!

Every woman in comics is at least a C
When everyone has big tits, no one has big tits

This is the n52 Earth-11 right?
In the dark multiverse Earth-11, Aquawoman had long hair.

I love Superwomans design, wished she would be part of the main universe.

theres an elseworlds story about superwoman and batwoman

Wasn't that only in the dark multiverse?

Batman killed both of them

She literally said she murdered all the metas

Fuck, thanks for ruining the page for me.

Earth-11 is supposedly Amazons going out of paradise island shifting the society into a matriarchal one so what's the story on Wonderman then?

The last bastion of men's only clubs , Sup Forums , condensed upon itself and thousands of men gave their life energy to birth one uber-man

That's Earth -11, as in negative 11 not Earth 11.

Ah fuck this is pretty good origin story user.

She said she was the strongest naturally-occurring Earth organism. Bear that in mind.

It's wondrous man. Star Sapphire is their. Green lantern so proably female hal.

Imagine knowing you are the token black, or the token girl of the multiverse

Or maybe Carol, Wasn't Batwoman Helena Wayne or atleast in that Superman/Batman issue.

If guess but that earth got rebooted too. Most of these earth's have limited amount of heros going by the patterns. Earth 0 has the most superpowered beings.

"One Man that will fuck them all"

Hence the
>-11
>-
As in minus. Negative 11.

Nice rack on 'em though.

Was that even Fem Hal? Wasn't that Fem Kyle even tho she has brown hair in that pic, I don't remember countdown at all.

>Lives on an island of nothing but men from Ancient Greece with vaguely bondage-inspired undertones
No wonder Wonderman never gets an erection around the Justice Harem
He's fucking gay. Gayer than gay. He's peak faggetry

The fact Snyder went and thought up Minus Worlds for DC just proves he's a stupid fucking nerd and played too much Mario as a kid.

I think it was fem kyle. Morrison fem earth is based on already existing femme names.

Aqua woman is old.

I'd rather have nerds writing my funnybooks than tumblristas.

>all that pent up sexual frustration
>the world is overrun by matriarchial overlords
>let us channel our eternal virginity into one being
>one user to bone them all

Damian would be a clone

>cyborg 009verse

>how the fuck would Damian work with a female Batman?
Instead of a pill that made Bruce spurt buckets of cum, Ted Al Ghul just straight up roofied her. Pretty sure Bryce Wayne is pro life.

im pretty sure Racer Cool is a gender neutral name

How come Aquawoman is such a qt.

Too be fair they were invading but since we only get Bryce point of view we don’t know if it really was just Atlanteans being assholes

Have a Kill Bill situation where Fem Bane punched her in the head so hard that she was in a coma during the entire pregnancy.

I don’t think that’s Superman. I think that Final Crisis Ultraman

Nah I think it's implied Aquawoman wasn't really hostile (I mean if they were they should have just drowned everything from the start) Bryce was just paranoid. The Drowned issue is by far the weakest so far.

How hard would it be to make an earth 5 ongoing they’re making a Shaza movie right so bows a good time to build up hype

This setting has untapped potential

Of course, remember long-haired Arthur from the 90s when people were edgy-ing him up and gave him a hook hand and everything?

Same concept. Long-haired Arturia comes from a dark universe that's just super extra fucking edgy.

>Seriously, though, how the fuck would Damian work with a female Batman?

You mean Damia.

Too bad we didn't see cute Bryce except for that one page then she just had the cowl on /turned into an atlantean zombie, also how would a male Selina Kyle would look like? I mean I imagine he'd be a twink like Cat Noir if he's gonna be wearing latex.

>Aquaman and Aquawoman will never have a singing argument on who's better
youtube.com/watch?v=tfHBPusZg6E