GOTHAM

First look at SOLOMON GRUNDY. The Gotham crazy train keeps on rolling.

That's laughably pathetic.

Why does this show make every villain design so much worse.

Why is Grundy a Batman villain now?

look at that uncle fester-looking ass nigga

>Butch returns as Grundy.
AHAHAHAHA I love Gotham.

Gotham is DC spookyville. Every vaguely spooky guy is trapped there. Grundy, Ragman, Simon Dark, etc.

Gotham is so retarded, fucking awesome

It literally looks exactly like Grundy on the comics
it's fucking impossible to get Grundy wrong dude

He's always been connected to Gotham City.

>it's fucking impossible to get Grundy wrong dude
Tell that to Arrow.

Its weird how GOTHAM gets to Solomon Grundy before ARROW did

never mention that again

He was a Gotham villain before, even when he fought Alan Scott.

Maybe if Arrow had actually done something with Grundy instead of just procrastinating until Gotham snatched him.

>people thought Arrow was going to do Grundy

All the CW shows do is namedrop shit for the sake of it. Gotham namedrops shit too, but they actually go somewhere a lot of the time.

Arrow did have Firefly and Ra's and his family as full-blown characters. It wouldn't have been unexpected.

True that Grundy has ties to Gotham, but he's really more of an everyman villain who interchangeable with League members

And look how those all turned out.

I honestly liked firefly

Because he was Alan Scott's villain, who is Gothamite.

Rocksteady put him in Arkham City as a "surprise" moment and casuals started to think that he was a Batman villain. Now DC is playing along.

Same happened with Deathstroke.

Oh my god you're right

It's weird how Gotham, a Fox production, is way less ashamed of the material than the CW shows, that are WB's
Gotham's version was way cooler tho

How is the CW shows ashamed of the material? Have you ever watched "Legions of Tommorrow" or "The Flash"?

Is it really a first look if he was already in an entire episode?

definitely

Remember how everyone was saying the exact opposite during the first season?

And how it wasn't even true then.

>t's weird how Gotham, a Fox production, is way less ashamed of the material than the CW shows
CW's come out with the Hawkpeople, Vixen, Star Girl, Citizen Steel, Grodd, etc. I know Sup Forums loves it's hyperbole, but let's reel it in a little bit shall we?

>the Flash
>not ashamed.

Yeah, let's have the resident geek name every character as jokes. Or all of those show's problem of diluting their sense of heroism with teenage melodrama.

>CW's come out with the Hawkpeople, Vixen, Star Girl, Citizen Steel, Grodd, etc.

It's less about the content, and more about the spirit of the thing. Unless you're going to start on about how Smallville was incredibly unashamed of the comics as well.

LOL wtf ? He looks like a fat Lurch.

Glad I dropped Gotham in early season two, what a shitfest.

Could have been a dark gritty show about crime in Gotham city, turned into a monster of the week for kids...

When people talk CW, they mostly talk about Arrow. Mostly because, while all CW shows tend to have similar problems, Arrow is the prime example of literally all of those problems in full force.

It's a fucking mess of a show, and I'm so glad we have Gotham here as a twisted mirror of what that shit show is failing to do every week.

>The Flash
>The show with Gorilla Grodd, Gorilla City and King Shark
>Ashamed of the material
"Luke Cage" and "Iron Fist" are ashamed. Not |Flash.

>Gorilla City
Yeah, you mean some nothing of a city in some alternate dimension. Wow, how fun.

>It's less about the content, and more about the spirit of the thing.
This is fucking Butch as Solomon Grundy. Which is both crazy and funny, two of Gotham's hallmarks. Don't act like they're going page-by-page or anything.

Again, the spirit of the thing.
It's crazy and funny and very neat.

Meanwhile in Arrow, if it had been done, it would have just been some random mook who would have been taken out in one episode that would have been 90% melodrama.

>alternate dimension
>ahsnamed of the material

>Gorilla City exist in an alternative universe
>That means the show is ashamed of its material
Yeah, I'm sure alternative universes make the thing way less ridiculous.

Again, have you watched "Luke Cage" or "Iron Fist"?

Gorilla City is in our world, user.

>Meanwhile in Arrow, if it had been done, it would have just been some random mook who would have been taken out in one episode that would have been 90% melodrama.
But that's the thing. Both shows have different vibes. Arrow started out and continues to be a largely grounded and street level show with it's requisite CW melodrama. It's supposed to be that way. Gotham was similar but at some point early on just said "fuck it!" So just about everything we've gotten from them has that sort of "fuck it" mentality. You can prefer one over the other, which is fine. But complaining that one way is doing it according to their set theme and mood while the other way is doing something according to their set theme and mood is asinine.

Maybe so.
But the fact that he's tied to Gotham means that, naturally, Batman ends up dealing with him more than the other league members do.

So will there be a a season 5 ? The ratings this season just keep on dropping:

Also I don't think it's a very cheap show to make.

>2017

Maybe last episode will be adjusted to 0.9 as the previous ones did. Other Fox shows have been dropping more and faster than Gotham so it still has some chances of getting renewed.

Perhaps syndication will weigh in it's favor ?

Campfire scene was Kino. Also kinda eh about Thompkins coming back, is Gordon's cock that long that it reaches to the girls brains? Everyone seems to turn retarded after a night with the guy.

>why is this guy from Gotham in the show GOTHAM

UUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHHHHHRRRR

I can't believe how much I enjoyed his scenes with Ed.

>It's weird how Gotham, a Fox production, is way less ashamed of the material than the CW shows, that are WB'

Cuckenheim likes Marvel and hates DC.

It's like Of Mice and Men.

They used them as key characters? Only Firefly was a one-off.

Yeah, I'm kinda annoyed with how Lee keeps saying she's going to leave Gotham, but either doesn't or just doesn't go very far.
You'd think she'd be tired being on Fox's sets so much between this and DP

I mean her Husband is Gordon so maybe she wants to be in the show still? Idk, Lee looked pretty hot tho.

Yeah but they're both retarded.

Maybe. The last season finale was planned to be the ending of the series. It's really obvious between Bruce starting to become a vigilante, the Iceberg Lounge, Eddie being frozen until Batman exists, etc.

I'm annoyed how she barely knows Bruce. It would've been kinda cool if they started to build her up as a maternal figure of sorts.

solomon grundy, fat and round

fuck this zombie bullshit and bring on the clown

Oh boy I love Plan 9 From Outer Space.