Kevin Feige Says a Female 'Thor' Movie Is Definitely a Possibility

>"We always look back to the comics to get those ideas ... sometimes very specific storylines like "Civil War," sometimes just nuggets or characters like "Planet Hulk," he said. "So anything that's happened in the comics, even a female Thor, become great potentials and the ideas from which future movies can be born."

>movies.com/movie-news/kevin-feige-says-female-39thor39-movie-definitely-possibility/23207

lip service

YAAAASSSSSSS

Not likely given Portman was a bitch to work with.

Unless it's Sif.

Until it's actually in production, everything is a possibility. Shit like this is just lip service to placate loud fans and get brownie points.

Except they have to look towards movie continuity, so Jane is pretty much out of the picture.
Which makes Sif or Valk likely candidates.
Or maybe even Carol, depending on how they play worthiness and her character.

I wonder if people would bitch if Feige made a female Thor that isn't Jane Foster. Maybe a Odin or Loki cursed gender swapped Thor like in Earth X.

Of course it's a possibility.

Anything is a possibility.

Also Feige is great at PR. Imagine the nerd rage reaction from certain quarters if he had just up and said "It's not happening, I can pretty much guarantee that. We've not thought about it at all and aren't planning to ever seriously consider it for more than two seconds, maybe."

Just fucking imagine that scenario playing out.

Nah, brony points is what he gets for promising Beta Ray Bill.

our lord and savior Feige has said that about literally everything no doubt it will be amazing if it's ever made but just saying it's an interesting idea doesn't mean it's going to happen

That kind of absolute rejection sounds like Marvel Comics when it comes to Spiderman's reversing OMD.

And here I thought mcu was cut from better cloth

this would be a great way to top DC's WW

They could just recast Jane Foster if they really wanted to.

A Valkyrie or Sif movie is more believable.

>Carol
Not befor Beta Ray Grill

>MCUcks will praise it

Ghostbusters

Be a hell of a trick with the next movie destroying Mjolnir and revealing that Odinson's lightning powers came from himself and the hammer just channeled them.

Can't Unworthy Thor in the comics also channel thunder and control the weather even if it not as much?

Sif is dead.

Only when Aaron remembers that

>wanting more worst MCU movies

Doesn't matter now that the hammer is destroyed

They can just use the Dragon Ba-I mean the Infinity Gauntlet to fix it.