/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Pedo Ring Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U

Google document of interesting Podesta emails
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/oJRGrQ [#SpiritCooking]
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/0oVo3
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/declasspart4.pdf
thecitizensaudit.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-04/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-04/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-04/view
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
docs.google.com/document/d/1vnt-48WPX6N5DHBTgIh-q9uspKDPm0OQlhEPV4THaV4
pastebin.com/8qk1WCsr
i.sli.mg/6Xlkkw.jpg
reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Poobah
archive.is/JZOZs
archive.is/Ea3Nh
youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/
mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/
trumptraders.org/trade/?utm_campaign=fsugar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_enterprise
youtube.com/watch?v=2pzp6VR7zJ8
opensecrets.org/revolving/rev_summary.php?id=73960
muckety.com/Tamera-Luzzatto/8720.muckety
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1999/10/22/aid-official-francis-a-luzzatto-dies/617956d2-3cd2-4d4f-9172-640a257b9aa8/
nytimes.com/2001/09/23/style/weddings-tamera-luzzatto-david-leiter.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bespoke_Approach
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08CANBERRA670_a.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08CANBERRA653_a.html
680news.com/2016/10/20/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-not-let-pizza-decide/
twitter.com/LatestAnonNews/status/794926245532274688?s=09
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
youtube.com/watch?v=l2n_-jwPUHQ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2718
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R
6: archive.fo/E9YD8
7: archive.is/0oVo3

---------------------------

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/declasspart4.pdf

thecitizensaudit.com
First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve
Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P
Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

Donor List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
Highest Paid Contractor List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

Part 1: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-04/view
Part 2: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-02-of-04/view
Part 3: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-04/view
Part 4: vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view

Paid Speeches: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
Private Jet Travel: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
Tax Returns: ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6

docs.google.com/document/d/1vnt-48WPX6N5DHBTgIh-q9uspKDPm0OQlhEPV4THaV4

Reposting ( )
Updated PIZZAPAC image

Pastebin: pastebin.com/8qk1WCsr

i.sli.mg/6Xlkkw.jpg

reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/

Dave Flintstone describes himself as a "poobah" in multiple profiles. The term "Grand Poobah" was used recurringly on the television show The Flintstones as the name of a high-ranking elected position in a secret society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Poobah

"Cheesybay" sells "faulty Hard drives" on eBay. All the reviews are GLOWING in ways that are bizarre given that he's self-reportedly selling "junk".

Compound in Hawaii has vats/barrels with what looks like the remain of rendering processes (dissolving tissues). The residue does not look at all similar to what would normally be associated with distilling or byproducts of a mash.

There's weak wifi signals coming from underneath the shed that indicate there's something underneath it.

"Bif Skipman" runs a "distillery" business at that address. It's an alias, of an alias, of an alias.

David Stone is "Bif Skipman" accoding to several links including the brand of hawaiian vodka he sells being seen at the "Bif Skipman" compound. daveflintstone.com whois lookup lists a home address for "Island Distillers" in Honolulu.

archive.is/JZOZs
archive.is/Ea3Nh

E-mails dug out of his gmail account reference a "Richard Windsor" Pseudonym that Lisa P. Jackson was caught using.

She works for the Clinton Foundation. The e-mail is possibly from the Music booker at Comet Ping Pong pizza.

**The pizza place owned by the former gay boyfriend of David Brock**, the CEO of Correct The Record and the venue for dozens of events for the Hillary campaign staff.

Bump. Good morning lads. Looking forward to a happening day. Godspeed.

God's speed autists

Shadilay from Trumpgen

Ayyyyy

PREVIOUS BREAD:

Trump bump.
Thank you anons you are making the world a better place.

>alternative media friendlies

.@Cernovich @CassandraRules @mtracey @StefanMolyneux @RealAlexJones @PrisonPlanet @DRUDGE @IngrahamAngle @AnnCoulter @RubinReport

.@WayneDupreeShow @JasonLeopold @RogerJStoneJr @JamesOKeefeIII @AllenWest @michellemalkin @HAGOODMANAUTHOR @billstill @StevePieczenik

.@NolteNC

>MSM Friendlies

.@CLewandowski_ @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @rushlimbaugh @ASavageNation @marklevinshow @JudgeJeanine @Harlan @LouDobbs @Varneyco @BretBaier

.@ChuckRossDC @ggreenwald @Consortiumnews @zerohedge @TrishIntel

>Congressional friendlies

.@tedcruz @marcorubio @TGowdySC @jasoninthehouse @SpeakerBoehner @ChuckGrassley

>Celebrity friendlies

.@RealJamesWoods @EastwoodUSA @RobertJohnDavi @ScottBaio @therealroseanne @ScottAdamsSays @KidRock @sseagalofficial

>Campaigners

.@realDonaldTrump @mike_pence @DonaldJTrumpJr @EricTrump @IvankaTrump @KellyannePolls @KatrinaPierson @heytana @PastorDScott @SheriffClarke

.@TeamTrump @DanScavino @BorisEP @JasonMillerinDC @GenFlynn @GovMikeHuckabee @pastormarkburns

>Wide reach

.@mitchellvii @JackPosobiec @LindaSuhler @JaredWyand @WDFx2EU7 @Rockprincess818 @DiamondandSilk

>Go for broke

.@FBI @FBIRecordsVault @NewYorkFBI @FBILosAngeles @FBIWFO @FBIBoston @FBIMiamiFL @FBIPortland @FBIDallas @NSAGov

>Trending hashtags

#nerdcampli #ArrivalMovie #saturdaymorning #DonutsAreBetterThanPeople #ApocalypseEssentialsIn5Words #AbbottDash5k #satchat #PodestaEmails31 #ECET2NY914 #nywiciscc16 #HackingLeadership #GOTVforHRC #AdultFilmAMovieOrTvShow #FallBack2016 #nycmarathon #COETC16

SANDERS WAS A PLANT FROM THE BEGINNING

ON THA DUSKY MESA

youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs

Bump for justice!

bump

gotta go for like 30mins, keep the thread bumped

bump

Suggestion from Previous Bread:

Update Spanish Wording in image on previous bread:

>#cocinadelespiritu
Pls use #CocinaSatanica or #CocinaDemoniaca. Your translate.google version sound gay as fuck in spanish

>#CocinaEspritual
Sounds better

Should that have "Del" in there?

The Virgin Mother, Mary is very important in the Catholic Religion.

Side by Side cgi with the Satanic Worshiper holding the Goat Head may work with the Virgin Mary, too. In Spanish.

Just my opinion.

Never thought I'd see the day where i was rooting for you Sup Forums, but democracy is broken and now we have to fix it.

Lot of good summaries on reddit.com/r/conspiracy/

bumping

Is satanism really that bad? Isn't it just another bunch of idiots worshipping a false god?

There's nothing inherently wrong with satanism. It's a weird religion but we have freedom of religion here for a reason.

Where it becomes bad is human sacrifice and child rape, both of which they actually did. The satanism meme is being spread to get people to dig further, to horrify and disgust them so they will believe she's capable of even worse.

Which one do you think sounds better? Do you speak spanish?

I don't, but I do know that context matters and certain words have certain connotations when used in a specific situation in Spanish.

The suggestions could have just been a shill from ctr???

Maybe someone who speaks Spanish can lend a hand here.

Upon reviewing the pool party email some more and finding a separate thread where this was posted mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/ I don't think that particular email is viable anymore, despite so much emotional investment in it.

The three kids mentioned in the email are Tamera Luzzato's (the woman who sent the original email)'s kids. That (in my opinion) definitely changes the meaning of what was being said. I think it's more likely than not that she was indeed being cutesy when referring to her own kids as "entertainment". And the mentioning of the ages doesn't seem as out of place knowing that she's their mom.

This is a battle between good and evil.

This is the reason the Globalists want you to think that Satan Worshiping is just "normal" and they want to exterminate all Christian beliefs in the world...see Middle East mayhem.

Christians are a direct threat to their evil lies. Those who are not aware of Christian teachings may think it is "Normal", but anyone who is aware of Christian teachings are horrified and know the difference.

I'm actually thankful this is the case. It was the sickest of all the emails up until that revelation IMO!

The child abuse going on with these people is real, but who knows what these individual emails are really talking about. Young girls and boys have been abused and it is documented (Hollywierd types), etc.

The criminal behavior of pay-to-play with the Clinton Foundation is the real Iceberg for this Cabal....organized crime will get you jail time.

The meme is to bring attention to how perverted they really are in real life.

In your opinion, what is the single most important revelation from the whole CF?

Treason.

For me, since I lived through the Clinton presidency scandals, how wide spread the connections are between all of the billionaires in the world (and the international governments).

The United Nations is the "enabler" through the World Bank, IMF, etc.

That has been shocking.

no, they are her stepgrandchildren. She is not connected to them in the bloodline

What the fuck is this?

Is it real?

trumptraders.org/trade/?utm_campaign=fsugar

Also, everyone around the world should read and understand the workings of this because this is at work in any country connected to the Clintons and their people/money connections everywhere:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_enterprise

This is the outline of implementation of the Marxist ideology....critical theory.

Basically, just overlap every logical relationship so much that a person outside can not connect the dots because they would not willingly participate in this organized crime ring.

An educated populace is their enemy.

Everyone who says they are moving to Canada when Trump is elected should be rounded up and deported to Mexico when Trump is elected!

of course. Jim Kim becoming World Bank president in 2012 (when Hillary was SoS) is not a coincidence. They know each other from old days in Haiti, when Kim was involved in Partners in Health (with Paul Farmer). They got their money and status from poor people's misery.

The Clintons aren't even remotely Marxist, at least economically. They're corporatist plutocrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pzp6VR7zJ8

i get it, and i AM convinced that there's rampant child trafficking going on involving the clintons- im just hesitant about pushing a piece of evidence that might be benign

then who's the actual mom? i'm curious about this situation

Are there any emails about or referencing aliens?

reposting from 2 threads ago

OPEN SECRETS
opensecrets.org/revolving/rev_summary.php?id=73960

Muckety map:
muckety.com/Tamera-Luzzatto/8720.muckety

In 1985-2001 she was Chief Of Staff for Jay Rockefeller, then in 2001-2009 she was CoS for Hillary

she was married to some old prick Francis Almeida Luzzatto, who died in 1999. Luzzatto isn't her maiden name.
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1999/10/22/aid-official-francis-a-luzzatto-dies/617956d2-3cd2-4d4f-9172-640a257b9aa8/

she married Davied Leiter in 2001
nytimes.com/2001/09/23/style/weddings-tamera-luzzatto-david-leiter.html
>Ms. Luzatto, 44, will keep her name.

Mail sent in 2015
>Ruby, Emerson and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7)
meaning they were born in 2004, 2006 and 2008 or 2009

It's too old for her to have children.

Ben Lozatto is the son of Tamera Lozzatto's first husband, Francis Almeida Luzzatto. The children Ruby, Emerson and Maeve, are his with wife Alex Tydings. This makes the children her "stepgrandchildren."

Please read the link above about Social Enterprise first before putting a label on what you think they are...that is part of Social Enterprise.

Blurred lines - public/private/corporate/charity/money laundering, etc (criminal behavior disguised as "do gooders")

hey guys.

us aussies suspect our own pedo ring has been operating.

we have a massive operation going and we've uncovered a lot.

this is our map so far showing globalists and their friends, influencing our country.

but take particular note of a group called bespoke.

it's a political lobby group LINKED TO THE CLINTONS.

can you americans suss this out with us?

bespoke is quite literally in a partnership with the albright stonebridge group, which is linked to bill clinton.

here's some more for you cunts to read about what we've been investigating

we know that Australia was one of the biggest donors to Clinton Foundation. I know there's some connection between Hillary and Julia Gillard.

Madelaine Albright was former Secretary of State under Bill Clinton

Find the 'artist' blogs anons

yea, but it goes deeper.

we already know madeline is linked to bill.

she's linked to the foundation which is linked to bolkus, who was instrumental in starting our immigration tidal wave.

we have more evidence we're confirming. that map is all LITERAL FACT.

we believe they are all pedos and we're trying to prove it.

but perhaps our info will help you guys prove globalists have been interfering all over the globe. follow our links and read up on them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bespoke_Approach

Bespoke Approach is an Australian corporate advisory firm and registered political lobbyist. It has provided services to major international resources, energy, technology, transportation, food and beverage companies. It has also provided pro bono services to disgraced cancer fraud Belle Gibson, who fraudulently claimed to have had, and treated through controversial alternative medicines, multiple cancers. The firm has offices in Adelaide, South Australia and Melbourne, Victoria.

yea we know this, we're wondering if there were any wikileaks about the 2 foundations, considering clinton is now confirmed involved here

this fragment is interesting.
>Successful lobbying efforts by Bespoke Approach have resulted in Xstrata benefiting from the Gillard government's reduced mining tax and receiving environmental approval for its Wandoan coal project, while PetroChina received government approval for a $3.5 billion joint takeover of Australia's biggest coal seam gas developer, Arrow Energy.[1]

Yes, you sound like you have a lot of information already.

This was posted so that DocAnon can add it to the above research document for further reference.

If you have any other research to add, please drop it here and it will be add above for others to reference and research.

Many people look at that document.

we'll have more to share tomorrow, most of us went to bed as soon as we discovered the clinton link.

it's 3am here

keep an eye out for our threads, we strongly believe there is a pedo ring operating here, which doubles as globalists selling away our country

People say they're moving to Canada or seceding from the union with every election, they won't. They never do.

>An educated populace is their enemy
Imagine a world where the entire population of the planet has at least a triple digit IQ. How horrifying.

Damn it, I want to see under that shirt

It is a Global Cancer!

found two entries with "Bespoke Approach"
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08CANBERRA670_a.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08CANBERRA653_a.html

and this is the original thread that got us looking into lionel murphy and harry gibbs as to being pedophiles (which we later proved via the saffron link)

some cop user we thought was shitposting but as we investigated, he really WAS NOT.

the truth is fucking terrifying.

GOD I HATE CAPTCHA

It is not about IQ, it is about Common Sense.

When I searched "clinton pizza", I got shit like this.

680news.com/2016/10/20/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-not-let-pizza-decide/

Is this cointelpro/search engine sliding, or just a coincidence?

Of course it's sliding. It's probably the very first thing the Clinton campaign looked into, she's going hard for the young/tech savvy crowd who actually know how to use Google.

Tons of junk threads burying any thread that is on something important. This shit is sick and has been apparently entrenched so deeply in many nations for decades if not even longer

Does anyone have a larger resolution of this?

All part of the Global Warming Hoax. These people seem to buy up property, mineral rights, natural gas rights, oil fields, etc. in the name of Environmental Activism....Save the Planet!

Translation: They own everything!

WOW the shills really came out last night! Just finished reading hahah they so bad

twitter.com/LatestAnonNews/status/794926245532274688?s=09

Timev to dive in boys, see attached

looks pretty cozy desu

I got (You) senpai

Right here pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

so yuge.

They are so retarded

wow it's literally all the work we did compiled so much new info

Satanists support one another. Shocker!

Jesus that was cringe

pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

What's this on his face?

When did we hack Dave Flintstone's email???

'Cocinadelespiritu' literally translates to cooking of the spirit, 'del' is the abbreviation for 'de el', meaning 'of the.' But taking out the 'del' makes the sentence not a complete sentence in Spanish.
Also 'cocina' doesn't directly mean cooking, it means he/she cooks. Been a while sense I took a Spanish class, but I'm pretty sure cocinando is cooking

youtube.com/watch?v=l2n_-jwPUHQ
Frenchfag here. Put this bitch in prison plz! I don't wana be a collateral damage of USAvsRUSSIA thanks peace!

what e-mail is this from?

I don't speak Taco so I used translate.yandex.com and cocinadelespiritu is what it gave for Spirit Cooking. No Taco speakers said any different so that is what I used.

If we can get a definitive answer, I'll change all my memes to correct them.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2718