RWBY/RT General #1236: Old Ass Picture From RWBYg Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 2 link: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/fe879ecc-c4b4-4811-9ab1-34e7bc8decaa/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchfab.com/models/d4916b972a6d454a8128b0d41118a476
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post shoulder

First for Syria.

Jaune is going to fuck literally anyone other than Pyrrha.

So, straight off the bat, let’s establish- is RWBYg excited for Episode 3?

this is too lewd

is a "world of bloody evolution any" good?

>From the end of a leash with her hand gently stroking your hair because she loves that you let her indulge in her fantasies.
Is there any smut of this?!

Too flat

accurate as usual
I love my waifu

Look at this cute couple

But all the best bellies are flat

not like he has a choice now

yes
the big reveal that weiss is there too though is spoiled by that fanart.
still worth reading though, plenty of content and it stays good

Which RWBY was the cutest babby?

this weiss is pretty rare be careful with it

God I wish, closest that I can find is that chapter of how to ask forgiveness where Weiss asks the reader to help her with a princess roleplay.

Someone tell me where I can find fanart of a dorky monkey boy.

Of course it’s Hazel

grimm pyrrha should be in a season finnale

Salem

>Little baby demon witch
Oh no my heart.

Yes, very good
It has a pretty well made OC from the Vindicare Assassins, not to mention the members of yangs military unit

Did Salem go to Luna Nova?

>Little Salem wearing robes and a pointed hat
Sir, please cease. My heart cannot take much more.

Someone commission this

Soz, I dropped some stuff on it.

If I had money, I would

L-Lemme see?

Round bellies, my man

Remnant is fucking big

sketchfab.com/models/d4916b972a6d454a8128b0d41118a476

Just search up How To Ask Forgiveness on AO3, it's a really steamy, but pretty heartwarming (after the first few chapters), WeissxReader story.

>City the size of whole Scandinavia

whitley will steal ur waifu

And the Show Always gave the impression that Beacon was separated from the main city by a sizable lake

Translation ?

But Neo is a lesbian.

I’m very pleased to know this. Remnant should not be tiny.

My waifu is his sister

Thanks user

Godspeed and happy wanking

I lost faith in any fanfics (which wasn't much anyway) when one I was reading suddenly did a 180 to focus on a transsexual neighbour of Rubys in a domestic abuse.

Bully Bun when?

hnng

They really need to do something to justify all the Faunus rhetoric that goes on in the show. Other than one scene of school bullying and one scene where a character talks about school bullying, we've been shown that Faunus are globally integrated/accepted and have the exact same rights as normal humans. And they were given Hawaii for free.

Well if we're being technical it's Austrailia but yeah you're right, most injustices against faunus that we've seen have been commited by other faunus or at the behest of other faunus.

It's like real life. the "equality" groups and the news stir things up to get attention/support but in reality most normal people are pretty chill.

You mean Jon Tron was right?

Not on my watch

I wonder if Emerald seemingly not appearing (at least if the intro is anything to go by) could be something to do with her being voiced by Shane's ex-wife.

Wealthy Faunuses commit more crimes than poor humans.

>Shit voice
>Shit uniform
>Budget-saving semblance
truly worse then shitty kitty

>This kills /rwbyg/

So next episode Ghira is going to talk to the people of Menagerie about the White Fang and Adam. Ilia came to Blake and warned her that Ghira's plan is not going to work.

So when Ghira talks there might be a hostile takeover from the White Fang, and/or an assassination attempt on Ghira.

Blake knew that something bad was going to happen, yet she did not stop Ghira. Thus if he dies this episode, it's Blake's fault.

Shitty kitty!

Quite an accomplishment

>Adam
>Seemingly well off high ranking general/leader within the White Fang
>Blake
>Pretty much Menagerie Royalty
>Together they destroyed a train full of stuff

It adds up.

You failed this Bunny

Finally, a Whitley image where he subjugates his sisters. And the other girls too, I guess.

No you

Best box

No one's perfect, but I shan't fail again

We've been told that Faunus working conditions at the Schnee mines is bad, and that they're underpaid, but we haven't seen any of it.

Who told us that anyway? Faunus royalty?

I mean, surely the people of Menagerie would have a few objections to this if they saw it happen?

>Ghira takes stage in front of his people
>"Hey guys the White Fang are turning far too violent and Adam Taurus is to blame"
>Suddenly the now Adam Taurus led White Fang appear
>"Fuck you for saying we're violent. We'll kill you for that"
>People is crowd take Adams side

Would be weird.

>yfw they get paid the same amount as humans do as the SDC is just shit overall.

Friendly reminder that Rubes is for imouto, NOT for lewd.

And yet we live in a reality where Antifa exists

Both.

Yeah that would be pretty shit writing
Good thing RWBY has a pair of experienced, high quality writers, eh?

Whitley is going to be Jaunes wife.

>imouto, NOT for lewd
wtf

You gotta be wary of fanfics that insert OCs

She also has great songs that fans associate with her!

It was literally out of nowhere. The character didn't exist before this moment,

>Round bellies
I bet you're a vorefag too. A bit of pudge is okay, but flat is GOAT.

What kind of sick individual would lewd an imouto?

Someone who has Ruby as one

I May Fall is unironically one of the best songs in the series.

It's a "the author is crying for help through their work" episode

"I went undercover at the Schnee mining operations to see for myself the plight of our people. It was worse than I could have imagined!

Can you believe I actually had to SHARE my bedroom with another Faunus? There was hardly enough space for both of us in the tiny, 20' x 20' room!

During my time there, they only provided us with three free meals a day! No tea time at all! And when I went to the kitchens for a midnight snack, they told me I had to wait until breakfast! Horrid!

And don't even get me started on the unfair work hours! An hour for lunch? With only two more 45 minute breaks? It's a wonder any of the poor Faunus working there survive!"

I would hug Ruby non-sexually.

The box isn't her semblance, it's her weapon, the same goes for Coco and the rest of her team, we don't know what their semblances are.

I am pretty sure her semblance is somehow involved.

I'd honestly bet even money that they never appear again considering they were never supposed to exist in the first place.

Velvet's Semblance is mimicking abilities and techniques. Without that her box is an useless gimmick, which is admittedly a neat way of pairing the weapon with the Semblance.

What goes on here? I like it, but I don't understand it.

Coco's semblance is like Qrows in that it's always active.

It makes people who stay around her for a while more fashionable.

I would hug her in both ways if she wanted me to

Are there any good Cardin greens out there?

Some other artist posted an image of Weiss in a dessert, and this one was inspired by it. I don't think there's a backstory to it, and if there is, it's in moonrunes.

CFVY were meant to exist, Velvet just wasn't a member. She replaced whoever the original V was after she first started as a nameless bunny getting bullied by Cardin to show some form of Faunus prejudice.

That said, if all of CFVY, CRDL, SSN and all the other random teams from the tourny never appeared again, literally nothing would be lost.

Neato.

This is Jaune, Pyrrha's husband. Say something nice about him!

>Velvet taking history with first years
So she is dunce who failed the class first time around?