The Amazing World of Gumball

Just started watching this show.
Why the fuck did they even make this char.
Show would have been better with just Nicole as a single mother. Or just a better father figure if they felt like they needed one. Instead we got this piece of shit.
The show could only have been better without him.
Prove me wrong

>Dude memes lmao
This has been the entire season. I suggest you avoid it.

Keep watching nigga later on the give him more delevopment as a father and character

He's actually better at taking care of the kids than Nicole. He's just also a moron

>Prove me wrong
A show with a retard in it is automatically funnier.

What the newest one? Only at 2nd
But is he still insufferable?
I don't give a fuck. If that is his only redeeming factor I rather not have him in the show. It would probebly make it a better show, beacause of the "single mother overtone"

Congratulations, you have caught the mediocrity that will drag the entire cartoon into a terrible state.
I suggest that you stop now before you get even more pissed at this cartoon.

>A show with a retard in it is automatically funnier.
...no it's anoying. he isn't even well writen.

Season 1 is way different than the rest of them.
Richard has a few good episodes like the routine but he's pretty shit most of the time.

Yeah, it's better in every way

OP, l know your a faggot and all, but just because your daddy left you doesnt mean that other kids dont deserve their daddies, okay Sunny? Okay...

>insufferable
Not really
I believe he became more competent later on

left me? No he is dying in thyroid cancer.
BUt what I'am getting at is that Nicole is responiple, but marries a retard that stays at home, can't and don't do shit... atall. It's just LMAO I'AM RETARDED LOOK AT HOW RETARDED I'AM

Nicole married him partly because he lets her have the control. Shes an enormous control freak, have you even watched the show?

2nd season, if you read thread. She let him get away/do anything he wants, as far I watched

Contol of what exactly, a idiot that acts as a child?

I'll keep watching. If it becomes boring or just plain bad I'll just drop it I suppose.
The thing that dragged me in first was the different animateons on the charachters, then the humor made me stay

I don't mind the new season nearly as much as everyone else, but I was disappointed by the fact that the last episode was 11 minutes of Star Wars references and nothing else.

gumball gets way better starting with season 2.
season 5 has been disappointing though

That wasn't about Star Wars. They're being meta again and making fun of how toxic fanboys are.

S2 is pretty good so far, gonna stick with it for now. Still, fuck this character. I'll see if his "development" becomes better

Because every other sitcoms did it so they decided to do it too by making him lazier than the others, but forgot to make him as likable as the others

Its so stupid when they try to make up stories about him being a good parent

ohh... So the development he has feels forced aswell... That's shit

>prove me wrong
I can't, most of us here hate him too. He's just a lazy character both design wise and in the show.
Keep watching though, it gets better. Season 3 and 4 are fantastic.

S1 just pretty much "skimed" throuhg his episodes.
>>prove me wrong
just wanted to have aprovel in my "taste". Cuz he is shit...

OMfG, this fucker is the reasons they can't have a "good life".
Just watched Episode 6 of season 6. This dumb pice of shit wasted their whole investment in a fucking STAR. It ain't funny it ain't "LMAO SO RANDOM" IT'S JUST INFURIATING. and depresing.
Just whyy??? So fucking close to drop this shit. As soon as he is "Main focus" of the episode I'am gonna skip

It's worse than that, do not watch the episode The Deal. It's about Richard proving that he does do something for his family and Nicole is jut an ungrateful bitch who never notices. Bullshit, the idea that Richard is a legit authority figure who knows how to raise his kids is garbage when in other episodes he would sooner watch garbage on TV than raise his young.

Also man, there's an episode that reveals Nicole is only with Richard because her Parental Control keeps her nonsensically in love with the obese worthless manchild. Once it's turned off? She dumps him.

She Dumpes him :DD
Or was that just wish full tinhking? D:

Skiping that one I guess....

Some episodes are really funny and some truely hits the feels. S2 is good

You hate Richard? I like him, but if you REALLY hate the dad then let me tell you some shit that you will probably hate more
>Characters get Flanderized early as Season 3, maybe even Season 2
>Art-Style changes more than twice and the animation (motions) are constantly changing.
>Voice actors for Gumball and Darwin changed once on Season 3 Episode 1 in Summer 2014, and a second time on Season 5 Episode 12 in February this year (2016 if you count The Ollie.)

And here's the turning point for most people who watched the latest season.
>Most of Season 5, which is finishing this Friday with one episode left over, and some of Season 4 is filled to the BRIM with retarded memes like "Good Boy Points", Donald Trump (literally the bad guy in an episode), unfunny YouTube references shit (an entire episode centered around it titled The Uploads and boogie2988), SJWs, JoJo reference bullshit, etc.

Overall, I've been a huge Gumballfag since it was ANNOUNCED in like 2008 or 2009, and am looking forward to Season 6 this Winter(?), but even the memes put me off. We were promised a crossover for Season 5 in 2015, and we're apparently getting an episode in Season 6 where characters like Batman and The Crystal Gems appear out of nowhere. Plus a "shipping" episode and a "Frozen" one too.
I hope you enjoy the later seasons.