RWBY/RT General #1241: The Ultimate Anti-bandit Force Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY. Hate RWBY.
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe her lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 2 link: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/fe879ecc-c4b4-4811-9ab1-34e7bc8decaa/index.m3u8
(use Edge or hlsplayer)

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Menagerie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop fucking looking at her?

>Her parents are the literal rulers of the fucking nation
when did anybody say this

Guise look at this shithole

I can't help it. She's just so flat. I'm surprised her torse isn't reflective, it's that flat.

They're like the NAACP for furries.

What an awful place to live

I had to buy a gameboy advance link cable to get an island like that, what the fuck?

I like Nora a lot.

Give me one reason why blake isnt shit

>protip: you can't

So going from the last thread people hate Blake because she sympathized and felt for people who aren't her and committed a misguided attempt at trying?

Look at how crowded it is, like no usable land at all

Man that would make a sick hub city in an isometric RPG

And since people were asking about it earlier, here's a map of Remnant, note the large desert section of Menangerie and see how little functional land Menangerie has to work with.

Hot body

She can see in the dark.

Nigga it's fucking awful. It's filled with dirty faunus.

Damn humans

Why can't I hold all this oppression?

rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Menagerie

>Notable People
>Ghira Belladonna (Chieftain)

Pretty much. Blake is amazingly hot. Plus, you just know she's submissive in bed and open to roleplaying.

faunus are subhumans

Fattest ass on the team, best thigh gap

Did people even pay attention to the fact that Blake And Sun have pretty much an unbroken conversation from when they get off the boat until they see Blake's house like half a mile away? They walked like 5 minutes inland and we're already near the edge of the mountains. That's fucking nothing, especially when you want to put an entire group of people in one area, who cares if it looks like Hawaii.

I'm gonna go bomb a huntsman academy because of how poorly they treated us, locking us up in this hellhole

>The racially united and led by a popular figure village is not a shithole.

What do you expect in a general regularly populated by Sup Forumstards?

kek

this is literal garbage and I hope this thread gets banned for it.
This is definitive proof we belong in /trash/

>Faunus actually live in these conditions
And people say the White Fang are the bad guys.

They were just pushing for equality and respect from humans. They were using violence, but that's what they wanted. But we've probably just seen it morph into a faunus supremacist group.

I get the impression that the Siennaists weren't too hung up on ideology like this, and were mainly focused on elevating faunus and striking down perceived forces of oppression. But Adam's long-term goal seems to be to establish a worldwide faunus ethnostate.

You're under the assumption that they moved real time in an actual map during that convo

It's his semblance, its what makes him special

Blake hate is a meme. It's less about concrete facts and more about enjoying saying it.

Have you ever been to an Indian reservation where the tribe wasn't broken? Or hell if you really want to keep referencing Hawaii the actual native spots?

The fact that where you live isn't a shithole doesn't change the context of how you got there or the world outside it.

The kingdoms are barely larger and have to support a much larger population. And we saw what happened when they expanded

As someone who comes from an actual crowded, cramped shithole, this shit is amazingly spacious. Like, I'd have killed to live in such a nice place.

Such a great characterisation you provide for her

I thought the problem with Menagerie was that they had nothing protecting them from the Grimm.

>thighs are cannons
>knees are projectiles
Badass

See

Rezs are shit because they follow their own rules while getting a paycheck to do nothing all day. They have fuck all to strive for

I saw the transparent ears first and I thought "heh, that's no so bad."

>The kingdoms are barely larger
The entire span of landmass they have fit in all the others easily

Her fighting style was the most fun to see Monty animate.

>Rezs are shit because they follow their own rules while getting a paycheck to do nothing all day. They have fuck all to strive for
What does literally any of that have to do with anything?

This is a nonsequiter considering the question asked was "Where the tribes aren't broken."

That landmass isn't being used. Only a handful of villages use it and they disappear all the time

Iunno why did you bring rezs into a covo about A FUCKING TEXAN CARTOON?

>That landmass isn't being used.
Except it is because we're shown places other than the main cities in almost all the nations. RNJR traveled from place to place in that mass in various small villages.

Who is dead by the way. The new combat is shit. Admit it, theres nothing that redeems blake unless you're a furfag

Are the Faunus even forced to live in Menagerie, or do they just choose to live there?

Right? It's like these people never left suburbia

Because it has to do with the conversation at hand?

How can there be beggars in this society? Communism?

>Blake hate is a meme
>It's less about concrete facts and more about enjoying saying it.

Bandwagon hating is literally the dumbest reason to hate something.

>Hurr durr everyone else hates this thing guess I should hate it to, even if I look retarded for doing it and ruin the thread!

In canon it's stated they're encouraged to move there heavily.

Read the rest of my post next time
>Only a handful of villages use it and they disappear all the time

And what do we see in volume 4? A handful of villages that disappear

Its the funnest way to hate something

no it doesn't, go take your meds

>And what do we see in volume 4?
Two villages that don't?

For now

Fuck off Blake fag

It's retarded. And people who aren't in on the joke start doing it thinking you're serious.

Also don't forget that Menagerie had no CCT towers, so no internet or instant communication. The only way they can communicate with the outside world is through letters probably, and then you have to worry about Grimm taking down messengers.

>Fuck off Blake fag
>The only reason to point out actual canon is because you like a shitty character

So they have very little land and most of it is a desert full of monsters that want to kill them? They got screwed man. Nobody could ever make that work.

Pic unrelated.

See if Miles and Kerry actually knew what they were doing, this could work.

The kingdoms decide to shove all the Faunus into Menagerie, which doesn't have room for them. The Faunus know they're going to die if that happens so they start the Faunus war. They win, and only the richest Faunus get to move to the tropical paradise up to what it can safely support while leaving everybody else behind. So now a new generation of humans grow up knowing that the Faunus killed daddy in the war and seeing tons of Faunus criminals every day, because all the middle class Faunus fucked off the Menagerie, leaving behind only the low class who are more inclined to crime and who are pressured into it even more now that respectable human society hates them because of how many humans they killed in the war. The Faunus start radicalizing because the new generation is growing up in poverty surrounded by the comparatively wealthy humans who killed their parents in the war.

Meanwhile Menagerie suffers because the support they were promised never materializes because the kingdoms are too busy rebuilding from the Faunus War. Nobody wants to build them a CCT and they don't even have walls to keep out the desert grimm.

I live in a third world shithole, and Menagerie makes Kingston City look like fucking Geneva.

wanna lick those upper thighs

It occurs to me that the villains have an abundance of powerful fighters, while the heroes are badly lagging behind in that regard. None of the student protagonists are anywhere near villains like Cinder and Tyrian, and even Em and Merc seem to outclass most of them. Qrow is about the only top-tier good guy who’s in play right now. Though Winter and Penny might show up soon, to even things out a little.

Weiss could probably get to that level if she becomes highly skilled with her semblance.

>my autistic interpretation of how long Blake and Sun talked for is canon
RWBY

whiterose
is the best rose

Is there any digital option for the DVD commentary tracks? Every torrent I've downloaded or site I've seen to buy the show digitally only offer the base show, none of the extra content.

people in monster hunter made it work, fucking monster hunter. if the fuanus cant group up get their shit together then they might as well die on that island

Reversed image, or did the artist forget Weiss is left-handed?

The latter, look at her scar

>Penny
>show up soon

>I hate Blake so anyone that doesn't hate her is a blakefag/furry

Man, I know people can get attached to imaginary people because they like them, but it seems like an even bigger waste of time to go actively hating something.

Faunus hate Menangerie because it forces them to live near other faunus

>Anti-Blakefag at it again.
The shitty writing surrounding Blake doesn't change the canon about her.

You can complain about how badly she's written but that still doesn't change canon.

Also it fucking disturbs that probably the most good part of Blake is the part everyone goes batshit crazy about.

Miles and Kerry actually accidentally stumbled upon the real life dynamic of who tends to care about revolutions.

Blake as the daughter of the ruler of the nation, and the former white fang would logically be educated on the plight of the faunas, which admittedly is not shown but canon. She would logically and emotionally care about the plight of individuals she doesn't know to the point of venturing out.

Sun as probably an orphan in what is likely analogue to a Mexican bandit town with a good boxing gym would logically not know and not care both because his education wouldn't cover it and his personality probably wouldn't make him think of the large scale and care. He would as he himself says be more concerned with getting Blake to like him and eating and having fun.

This doesn't make either viewpoint invalid. It just means Sun and Blake are different people.

This is the one decent bit of character writing Miles and Kerry have done and it's the one that sent everyone in a tizzy.

thats why its better to both shitpost and engage in thoughtful discussion in the same thread.

Blake is an underdeveloped character when separated from the white fang. The writers don't give her room to develop anything personal outside of being a former terrorist. We dont even get anything about what it was like between her and adam and its disappointing to see wasted potential.

>fattest ass on team no ass

Isn't it obvious at this point that she was Adam's ex-girlfriend/cumslave before she left the WF?

Joke's on you, I have more than enough mental images of her to jerk off with my eyes closed.

>it's the "I'm gonna pretend I'm a different person to make my argument look stronger" routine

>Hating blake is a bandwagon
>Even though there are many good reasons to hate her that people constantly point to

Breathing is a bandwagon

Two entirely different arguments are being made in the posts you linked.

Like I did post in this this thread before the big one and you didn't to one of those you linked the one that was wholly unrelated.

Winter/Qrow combo is op they'll be fine

This is an informative post that I enjoyed reading. I like how viewers can connect Blake’s upbringing to how she is today, not every RWBY character has that. Though I image that at least one of our colleagues will simply demand that you return to Reddit and/or Tumblr.

How many times will the they forget Ruby's semblance this season?

>It's the "more than one person don't share my viewpoint so naturally they're samefagging episode"

user, it's okay that people like what you don't like. Let it go.

if her being Adam's ex is supposed to be a big reveal at some point I will finally drop this show.

>There are Blakefags
How? she is worst gril

Weiss is nice!

I don't know if you've noticed, but these generals tend to attract morons who don't pick up on those details.

>Adam literally refers to her as "my love" when they meet up in volume 3.

Are you baiting or are you actually retarded?

It won't be when Winter dies

The point still stands that Blake's backstory is synonymous with that of the white fang, which is a half decent concept at best. She doesn't deserves to be tethered to it all the time outside of the WF we know she likes books, fish and smut. How interesting.