I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE A BAT GOD, BAT GOD

I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE A BAT GOD, BAT GOD

Is this his revised origin?

All my Robins from the front down to the back nod, back nod!

>A god now
He wasn't before?

Now he knows all

What is the Joker's real name Sup Forums?

you know he did this shit on purpose
the reveal was "which one?" or something or rather. hence the three jokers

I thought the "Batgod" was a funny meta touch

But what was his name?!

ALL MY ROBINS FROM THE FRONT TO THE BACK NOD, BACK NOD

>God of Knowledge
Pfft, pussy.

please be a storytime

Multiple Jokers is a stupid idea.

NOW WHO THINGS THEIR PREP TIMES' LONG ENOUGH TO SLAP BOX SLAP BOX

This page was just Johns fucking with us, right?

No it isn't, it made the joker a less shitty character.

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
>MUH DIANA IS DEAAAAAAAAAD
>MUH UNIVERSE IS A BAD EEEEND
>A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
Shittiest fucking Bruce.

looking good there bruce

Well then, you must hate DCAU Bruce. Because its the same one technically

What's Fabok doing now? I've missed his art since the Button

Seems like the right thread to ask in since I do t feel like making a new thread for a single question.

Why in this week's issue of flash did the writer abandon the negative speed force storyline? You'd think that would have been a surprise to cyborg-Batman when he was scanning him.

Is this just an alternate reality JL, or is it the same Barry from the current ongoing? Because his powers suddenly being fine was a little distracting, and kind of sloppy to be honest, you'd think someone would have pointed that out.

Did they just throw The Flash somewhere on the ground?

Try not to get too caught up in chronology. My guess is that Metal happens after the negative speed force stuff is resolved, but it could be the other way around.
I know Wonder Woman's ongoing is currently happening after Metal, so it's all over the place. Events rarely fit in perfectly.

Would it kill the editors to put a little box down in the corner of a panel that reads *the events take place after X? I was figuring Flash having a negative version of his Speed Force that Flash Batman would encounter something he's not exactly peeped for and it would have been key in defeating him.

This is why events should be self contained, I've only ever read like a half dozen comics that didn't completely derail themselves for an event in the last few years.

Which of the current exposed evil bats is the strongest?
I'm gonna have to say Dawnbreaker or Murder Machine.

You mean his chair knows all.

>Batman can barely interface with a power ring. THIS kind of tech hacked into his head--

shut the fuck up hal mobius chairs don't run on "willy feelys" like rings why are you drawing this comparison

why does Batman look like an even gayer midnighter?

PARTY CLARK IS IN THE HOOOUSE TONIGHT

>Can barely interface with power ring
What?

Is that pieface???

The Joker has always been a manifestation of Batman's psyche. He was never a separate person.

That's next level stupid.

Loki

Miles Morales

Source?

Underrated.

Obviously Alfred Pennyworth

which is why the house of horrors book was absolute shit. It was full of "ideas" like that. Specifically that one.

You didn't keep the structure though.

>I'm beginning to feel a lot like a Bat God, Bat God.

I liked a few of the ideas in the House of Horrors book. I just wish it were written by somebody better. Batman/Joker being the same person could've been an amazing revelation but they blew their load too hard halfway through the story.

>Batman/Joker being the same person could've been an amazing revelation
That's just because you seem to like that idea. Many people, rightfully so, see it as dumb, derivative and tasteless. I pointed out less than halfway through that it was going to be a sixth sense revelation.

They didn't blow their load, it was blown all over the place almost 20 years ago now.

Let me guess though, you liked the Wondy idea and the Harley idea as well.

glad i wasnt the only one this annoyed

very good

Nah, it was mainly just Evil Baby Supes (which I admit doesn't make much sense, but hey, a story), and joker!Bruce. Yes, it's overplayed to hell and back, but so are a lot of tropes. Call my taste shitty if you want, I just would've liked to see it written better, is all.

batman who lmaos is the end result so enjoy that way. your'll never get it written better then the shit it was in house of horror

>What is the Joker's real name Sup Forums?

Jack Napier