This was overrated and forced as fuck

This was overrated and forced as fuck.

nah

Least she's dead.

Who's dead? I just see Jack there.

Your salt is delicious and arouses me

I didn't mind it since I wanted jack to be happy after all the times he's been screwed over in the future. Could have been handled better though

>Overrated
Nah... It has a very mixed reception

>Forced as Fuck
Agreed

>overrated
Everyone hated it.

I didn't hate it

Don't consent.

Your tears and anger make for perfect lube

It was fine. Jack being lonely and pussyless was depressing. She brought out a better side of him.

If you hated a
Ashi, it's probably because you're a hollow shell of a person.

If nothing else it was a fun time hanging with Sup Forums folks when it happened live.

Or most likely prefer dick like true faggots

We all know what really got forced that night

>DUDE WITHOUT AKU I NEVER EXISTED LOL

Still a better ship than that ugly cuckquean

It could have been done better but I was just happy thinking Jack could finally be happy

then CI happened and everything went to shit

agreed

How was it overrated? I thought most people, at least on Sup Forums, hated it. Ashii was a shitty, shallow character, so it would have felt forced no matter what.

Someone sure has shit taste

I just wonder how the final season would've been if they didn't try to introduce a new character, give them an arc, and then put them in a relationship with the main character all in the span of like, 5 half hour episodes.

I wish the show stayed like the first few episodes.

OOOH SO ANGRY! BE CAREFUL user, TOO MUCH ANGER COULD GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK

ON SECOND THOUGHT, PLEASE CONTINUE! NEVER MIND WHAT I SAID!

so was your birth, faggot

k

You're late sugar tits

AND SO NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

I have a question related to this season,

it really was necessary that 50 years had passed between seasons 1 and 4 to season 5?

It felt like it.

Yes, the fact that so much time has past yet he's still unable to complete his ultimate goal was a significant part of the show, especially for the hallucination scenes.

The irony is beautiful.

aku x jack when

>forced
>look mommie i used babby's first dismissive critical term
>it wasn't in my childhood headcanon for season 5 so it's forced
>genndy needed my permission to write new things
>i can make this thread EVERY DAY FOREVER NOW

How can it be overrated if everyone hated it?

Her last line being clumsy exposition felt like a parody, especially given the nature of it.

Aside from that I think her biggest sin as a character was just being something of a distraction for the story that didn't justify the emphasis.

Is it just me or does Jack looks "off" without the outline for the eyes?

the stupid ending killed it for me

the new season was worth it for those first 4 episodes.

The season as a whole was a fucking insult, shashit was the cherry on top of the cake of shit
Jack has all of his new equipment instead of a single sword and he uses it ONCE, aku goes from one of the best villains in the history of animation to "DUDE IM DEPRESSED FOR NO REASON"
Not to mention how they underused scaradouche who was the best character in all of this

If it was any good why did they turn their first kiss into a gag by playing cheesy music over it but then took it completely seriously going on?

I wouldn't have minded so much if it didn't get in the way of main story, the conclusion. Jack is back in the past after all that time and his parents don't even get any dialogue, there isn't a big deal like
>you saved us, Jack, this has been building up since episode one!
>I am proud of you, my son
Instead it's
>gotta marry my girlfriend I had for three days
>oh waah she's dead
Utterly moronic and quite frankly I feel robbed.

imo the left one without the overly flash-like outlines feels like a better design

k

Yeah I completely agree. Even if you are a fan of her, you have to recognize that she did decline towards the end of the season. It's like the writers decided to make her relevant only for the romantic subplot. I liked killer Ashi :v

Ashi was so damn lame, I'm actually surprised how much I ended up disliking her.
I wish SJ never got its final season if it was gonna turn out to be like this, what the hell happened?

>superfluous time skip
>everything about The Omen spirit fell flat on its ass
>every episodic villain being utterly underwhelming
>become another action-adventure show with a forced romance that plagues the indutry
Should've stayed canceled.

No. Jack being secluded and depressed for 50 years without positive contact from the many allies he made in the first 4 seasons was already questionable. Then the concept became retarded when it's revealed that Jack never bothered to look down the hole he dropped the key to saving the universe. Seriously, Jack had lost his sword plenty of times under really bad circumstances but somehow just dropping it down the center of an empty mountain was enough for him to give up? Plus, what was the point of aging him up if they were just going make him look the same halfway through the season?

They could've just had him look down there, see it had disappeared, and had him be a bit mopey for a couple of years. The 50-year time skip added nothing but cameos of elderly side characters.

Jack is a strong-willed hero. Putting him through 50 years of unending virtually pointless war was to get him to be miserable and a bit nutty without making him seem weak.

Nope.

I liked it.

I thought they banned you

When they make Aku x Blossom canon

I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND BECOME YOUR FATHER, SON.

Always, this is the superior Jack ship
Ashi couldn't ever compete

Think he'd give blossom a turkey baster instead of a cup?

I see the fujoshits are active tonight. Can't handle that blasphemous hetero?

>can't stand Jack having more chemistry with Aku than my shit waifu
stay mad ashifag

The only one mad is you since your Jack x Bravo shit got flushed

Just for you, i brought gifts snowflake

Christmas came early just for you

Santa's not the only one with a full sack

Man, Jack looked fucking retarded without his beard in this season.

I'm dumping my entire folder all for you sugar tits

I plan to keep it

Ya feeling it now?

Nah, it was great.