Dungeon storytime - The Early Years vol.2: Innocence Lost

Hi Sup Forums, here's the second part of french fantasy series "Donjon". Enjoy.
Bumps from readers appreciated.

Previous storytimes:
- Early Years vol.1: The Night Shirt

Here we go!

Y'know, used to be bad things happened to Hyacinthe through no fault of his own, but now he's really made it up in the world.

No one deserves this

I don't know, getting an STD for fucking a lady of ill character seems like just desserts. And he only has to accompany Horseface because he freed the demon things.

After The Rain

Being Hyacinthe is suffering

Are you sure you didn't skip a book or anything? It seems like a great deal happened off panel.

I'm sure, there was a timeskip.

There's a story about Alexandra and how Hyacinthe's wife died but it's in Monstres series and it's not super important. I'm following main trilogy Early Years - Zenith - Twilight and then I'll go to Monstres and Parade, as suggested by one other user

Ah, I see. Does it detail how Hyacinthe became that way?

Hyacinthe's barely in it. It's mostly about Alexandra and Michael. You're not missing any vital information, everything you need to know is in this story. Hyacinthe and Alexandra was lovers while Hyacinthe was married to Elise, and Alexandra killed her.

Also, the last chapter of The Early Years and the last chapter of Parade are not available in English. NBM never published those.

So the father's castle is the eponymous dungeon, huh? I expected it would be the ruins of Antipolis.