What would a Cuphead cartoon be like?

What would a Cuphead cartoon be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jA0WNCF_z48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like a parody of silly symphonies era animation.

Too difficult for animation reviewers to watch properly.

Nice of the devil to invite us over for a picnic eh mugman?

Zany, preferably with very little dialogue

It would make me wish even more that I could play the game with people online. Like most modern quality 2D games. Fucking local coop couch worship.

>very little dialogue
would it work as a silent cartoon with Silent movie style text screens for dialogue?

Time to get this out of the way.

The cartoons it is based off of didn't use intertitles

Got ones for the boys?

Like the Twisted Tails of Felix the Cat

fpbp
don't think too hard about it, it would just be what it's trying to emulate in it's gameplay. One episode Cuphead will convince Mugman to take up an open boxing challenge against the frog brothers for a wad of cash and the next Sally Stageplay will keep being interrupted during her performance by Cuphead being an ass either cracking peanut shells loudly or comically trying to swat a fly and smacking everyone around him until she snaps and drags him on stage to beat him with stage props

Fun. And this

Fuck off faggot

>Chalice tier so high it is literally off the chart
Good taste my man

You're the real faggot, retard

Faggot lmao

That's gay. You're gay

>one episode the brothers head out to sea to find out what's causing all these harsh and large waves.
>get out to cala maria's abode and find out she's sick, laying underneath a blanket of seaweed with an icepack.
>she let's out an enormous sneeze nearly blowing the boys away and sending a wave back towards the shore.
>rest of the episode is the boys trying to care for the sick cala maria and keep her sneezes under control.
>one bit has them playing rock paper scizors to see who's head she'll have to eat chicken noodle soup out of.

>footage recently thought to be lost reveals an old WWII era cartoon of cuphead and mugman piloting the bombers that flew over hiroshima and nagasaki.

>Cuphead: Hey Mugman, let's do something retarded
>Mugman: Golly Cuphead, I'm not sure that's such a good idea
>Cuphead:ToO LatE

>A hungry Cuphead eats an entire district(or whatever it's called) of Bon Bon's barony.
>Has to bake it from scratch as penance.

Like this.

Nah Cuphead's family was pro-Japanese.

>it's the "cuphead and mugman search for the runaway plantation niggers" episode

gotcha

>Devil
>Middle Tier

>Werner in Top Tier
That's Good!

>Grim Matchstick in Middle to Low Tier
That's bad

>devil and KD in mid tier
>no mention of briney beard and PRESTO
What a shit taste.

>Devil in middle tier
You weedfucker, he's the only handsome character in the game.

Hilda Berg a shit.

>forgetting best boy

Even in her gemini form?

Underfunded.

Hopefully very politically incorrect, and portrays different ethnic stereotypes like the cartoons of the thirties. That would be nice.

extremely underrated

Where's the robot

Where he belongs

You funny man

I died more times to this discount Dr. Wily more than The Devil. Fuck him.

sea hag chick is shit tier, she looks like a tumblr reject and even has the fat belly body positivity thing going on

>inb4 "THICC"fags

Reposting because why not

>The Devil is like a genie who twists your wish or request so most "enemies" are just regular characters corrupted by their selfish wishes (Hilda wishes people would see her in the sky like a constellation, Devil turns her into a blimp/Sally Stageplay wants to be a star in the theater, Devil makes it so she can never leave the stage). Although a few could just be crazy assholes that wanted power.
>Instead of having them bet their souls, The Devil has them bet "everything they have." Since they came in with two bits, Cuphead figures they have nothing to lose, but The Devil says he get their souls, their home, and Elder Kettle too unless they get the contracts back.
>Each episode has them meeting a new character and trying to figure out how to defeat them (not just by finger gunning since that would be repetitive). They have to box/wrestle Ribby and Croak who cheat constantly since they bribed the referee, escape from Djimmi's magical maze, board the Phantom Express and stop it before it ends it's nightly route of crashing.
>In the middle of each episode would be a musical action sequence closer to the 1930s style then the rest of the episode.

It should be inspired on Felix the cat and be surrealist as fuck

wow it's almost like she's based of the ideal female from the era that this game is representing

The theater one was way too easy, I beat her on my second try
Level 3 bosses are too easy except for the plane ones, those are bullshit

Bar none the most infuriating boss.

I like the idea that cuphead and mugman are silent but nobody else is

It'd be a little like this

Right there with ya, user. Fuck that asshole.

>Expert Mode fight
I said once and i'll say it again
FUCK
THIS
FAGGOT
AND HIS GAY ROBOT

Laser
Chest
Crotch

He's not particularly hard, you just have to be patient.

underrated cutie right here.

I just don't like that the bombs give no warning when they're about to explode, and that stage 3's walls block bullets. That last part especially feels like it artificially prolongs the fight.

Damn nigga

>the cagney carnation fapfiction
After listening to it I don't know what to think actually.

>listening
Way to kill my potential boner

Was it this?

>female reader
Fucking gay

It would suck.

I'm fucking sick about hearing of this crap.

Yeah baby, milk it.

Well you better get used to seeing Cuphead being brought up since it's not going anywhere

1930's style animation with happy looking characters but really dark humor and storylines. Just like most actual 1930's cartoons.

So lewd

>King Dice not top tier
DON'T MESS WITH HIM

it would be a cheap lazy canadian flash animation. And the Devil ´d be replaced by a generic goof cartoon villain.

>a literal fly

>cartoon devil
>hes not Spicy RED

dropped

W-w-where's Matchstick?

Bad because the premise and plot don't translate, like most video games.

>Sally
>top tier

>A fucking rat is the highest
>The Devil is Mid Tier
Shit taste.

The only boss that I did with a perfect score.

Above the top of the image.
Imagine, three heads so he could suck himself off, watch, and still have a head left over.

Potential episodes:

>Cuphead and Mugman in: The Bee's Knees
>It's the Elder Kettle's birthday, and Cuphead and Mugman want to get him a present. Seeing as they're broke, they decide to go get jobs - starting at Rumor Honeybottom's Honey Mill. But being an office drone is tough work, especially when the Bear Foot Bandits barge in. Intent on stealing the queen's honey supply...

>Grim Matchstick in: Princess Distress
>After losing in Inkwell Isle's Bravest Dragon Contest, Grim wants to try and become a better dragon. Reading his old books, he discovers how all great dragons capture a princess. And luckily, Baroness Von Bon Bon's Candy Castle is just around the corner. But can Grim handle kidnapping such a psychotic sugary royal?

>Werner Wernan in: Out of Mouse and Home
>Previously, Werner lived under the roof of an unknowing family, using his patented CatBot to make sure he wasn't seen. But after Cuphead and Mugman destroyed it, Werner's hiding place was found out. Forced to escape, the German mouse must find a new dwelling.

>Captain Brinybeard and Cala Maria in: Maritime Matchhmaker
>Captain Brinybeard needs a new figurehead for his boat, and thinks that a mermaid would make a great fit. Cuphead overhears his woes and mistakenly believes Brinybeard wants to propose to her. Cuphead comes and offers his help to net Brinybeard a real catch.

>King Dice in: A Zoot Point
>After Zoot suits become the rage in Inkwell isle, Cuphead and Mugman desperately want to buy one. However, they're too expensive for the little cups to purchase. However, they come across a seemingly reformed King Dice, who offers them a deal. With his patented Zoot Box, a small purchase can net the two a portion of a Zoot suit, and after several purchases they can own a complete set. However, what King Dice does not mention is that the chances of getting some parts are astronomically low. Will Cuphead and Mugman get scammed again?

Sally is cute as fuck desu, easily most marriagable girl

FUCK OFF

BACK TO Sup Forums WITH YOU

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

>Every thread has to have this shit
When do waifufags stop? Will there ever be a single place or discussion that is not immediately infested by them?

>Live action superhero movies can stay
>Hand Drawn Animation cannot
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOARD

It would be the Game of Thrones of Cartoons.

>Djimmi not top
>King Dice not top
DON'T MAKE ME SHITPOST THIS THREAD

is that max g?

>Looks like HotDiggityDemon
>It IS HotDiggityDemon

There should've been a snake boss.

>100% perfect tier
Grim Matchstick, Grim Matchstick's second head, Grim Matchstick's third head
>top tier
King Dice, skeltal conductor, Devil, benis the clown, reverse Maus
>mid tier
Birb, Jimmy Turbantron, punch and froggy
>meh tier
most others
>die in three fires at once tier
Doctor Roboto

8/10 would watch all of these.

Pretty much like Cuphead.

It would be shorts. This would work.

Probably cuz he ded

Is it the new undertale?

How can one live with test this low

Depends. Is "popularity" the only thing that makes something the next Undertale?

nah 20's-40's ideal was quite skinny, maybe a bit skinnyfat bc fit wasn't in

>dildo as a nose
literally flawless

I think you're interested in the wrong chart.

No, it's a fandom for a one time game that will never get a sequel or any more official content but they still talk about it two years later even tho the only thing left to talk about is fanfics of fanfics of fanfics of oc characters

this is why he's not on it, you obnoxious fag

Would you worship His feet?