Loud house thread

dont mind me, im just posting best girl.

If someone wrote a really good and short Luna Loud comic, I'd draw it.

Luna really is best girl.

That's now Leni

lucy is also an acceptable answer

>acceptable
The only people on par with Lucy and how best she is are Lana and Leni.

I kill Loudthings in pillar city.

Thats not Luan

Luan's great

the only good Lucy is a broken Lucy who whores herself for a chance for dick

>best girl

Isn't that a little BI-ased

Which episode did this happen on anyway?

No she's not. Her hair and clothes palette are not swapped.

>Late 60s
Uh oh... Hope Lynn has Lisa's shelter stocked up.

Back in Black

Go away, Shad.

Back in Black.

faggot detected

Best sister coming through.

What if all of Lincoln's sisters were Ronnie?

Skaven are dooe

At that point I'd consider the reality of Sup Forums and /trash/ being the writers.

That's not a girl that's just a piece of furniture

'bout time

Which one is that?

there was a great little one last thread, she was a Nirvana fan

A challenger appears.

Luna rocks.

Real best girl coming through.

>"Lincoln!" He felt someone shaking him. "Lincoln!" A familiar voice hissed in his right ear. "LINCOLN!" Now a screech.
>"Wha..." His eyes slowly slid open. Some very familiar spit covered the right side of his face.
>"Get up!" Someone tried practically yanking his arm socket off.
>"Lisa?" Lincoln shook her off. "What are you doing? What's goin-" Then the alarms started going off. "Lisa..." He was now very nervous. "What's going on?"
>"They finally did it. Something happened in Korea and now NATO has finally gone to war with the Eastern Coalition. The west coast is silent, and the mid-west is seeded with anthrax. House and Cabot are both dead. We have to get to the bunker... Now!" Lincoln practically ran after his four year old sister, the duo jumped down the stairs before running to her bunker outside.
>"Lincoln..." Lisa hissed, pointing down. "Get in." Lincoln came to a stop and took one last look at the world that was. If not for the alarms, it was a pleasant late summer day. "Damnit!" Another tug.
>Lincoln climbed down the ladder, Lisa screwing it down tight-they even heard Clyde 'payin fo he chicken' McBride savagely hitting it. Cursing in ebonics the whole time.
>A thought struck him as he looked over his panicked family huddled together in their new home.
>'Man,' the thought crossed him, 'my dating pool is now much smaller.'
>Outside, Clyde screamed as the rays burned his skin, "oh SHIEEETT-" the shockwave launched straight in the air, ending with him impaled him on Luna's old guitar.

Isn't she a psycho on April Fools?

>being a shadfaggot fan

Also The Loud House sucks