It's okay, better than the CW shit. Not as good as Gotham, Legion, Agent of SHIELD, Lucifer, and iZombie

It's okay, better than the CW shit. Not as good as Gotham, Legion, Agent of SHIELD, Lucifer, and iZombie

It is shit, worse than even Arrow Season 4.

Don't come here to shill Inhumans.

>better than the CW shit. Not as good as iZombie
make up your damn mind

>better than the CW shit
Holy fuck you have shit taste

>liking DC CW shit
Forgot it was on CW

my ranking of current comic book shows seasons (iZombie is my favorite btw but AoS is a close second)
I only watch cb shows besides Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Riverdale > Gotham > Gifted > Lucifer > Arrow > FoTWD> LoT > Inhumans > Wynonna Earp > Supergirl > End of the Fucking World> Preacher > Flash

pic related is the only saving grace from the show, right?

The only capeshit series just as bad as inhumans is supergirl, the problem is that supergirl don't take itself seriously while inhumans take itself very very seriously.

>Ike Pearlmutter comes on Sup Forums to try and desperately shill his Shithumans show

It's over, Ike. The show is shit and people still like Mutant and X-characters (especially Deadpool). You failed.

Do the world a favor and stuff yourself into an oven.

It was improving but still has a lot of cliches. The characters interact well together.

>ITT: people who either haven't watch the show past episode 1 or haven't seen it at all
It's gotten better every episode. It's on par with pre-TWS AoS

Hes barley in it and looks really bad. I watch this show and just think the entire time that either nobody had the balls to say "guys this shit is really bad we have to do something" or everyone was so inept they legitimately thought they were making something good. Everything about this is so bad I swear everyone who worked on the show are huge X-men fans who are fucking the show up on purpose. You can't make shit THIS bad on purpose.

Its distracting how not there he is.

This is the kind of person who would eat shit if it had a Marvel logo in it.

Even the biggest Marvel fanboys hated this shit m8, Inhumans is the suicide sguad of Marvel, something that no one try to defend.

Do people really like the CW shit? I feel the same way I do watching Inhumans that I do those. It's all cringey and stupid

Ah, the barganing begins. You forgot to put cliche shit like "We all agree that..." etc.

THIS. SO. MUCH.

It's an awesome show with great characters like Fe- LOUISE

CGI is expensive.

I thought Lockjaw was just a horribly deformed inhuman and not actually a Dog

Arrow is ok but the rest is near unawatchable to me, still better than Inhumans though, that whole think feels like a fan series made on youtube.

I like the first 1 1/2 season of the Flash because the source material is silly and I don't think it had a very big budget. Inhumans is super up its own ass about how epic and serious it is and has a huge budget but it looks like everyone went on a huge drug binge, forgot to work on the show and just slapped everything together at the last minuet with what little money they had left and shot everything in Hawaii because they get a big tax credit from the tourism board.

>It's on par with pre-TWS AoS
Pre-TWS, Agents was dragging its feet to a massive degree so as to not spoil the twist.

If the best defense you have for a show is that it's incredibly boring, that says a lot.

I'm surprised they killed a main cast member even if there was no weight to it

Not a single person has called the show good user

I think John Byrne (I could be wrong) was the only person who wrote Lockjaw as anything other than a dog.

I have. Several times.

My reply was to someone saying it's "gotten better every episode" and that we don't know that because we don't watch the show.

We don't watch the show because we can tell it's complete dogshit, and it turns out they don't even have the cgi budget to show the dog that left the steaming pile.

Better doesn't mean good. If you have a painful shit you may feel better after it's out, but you don't feel good

>implying Gorgon ever mattered

No it hasn't. You're just describing desensitization. Similar to how hour five of constant torture does not feel the same as hour one.

I'm fully invested in the dumpster fire and want to see how it gets even stupider and cringe worthy. I have complete Faith in the shows ability to somehow get even worse and I must witness it first hand

Ah, my why I still browse Sup Forums reason.

Karnak - very well cast. 100% best performance. Very natural and believable. The crazy little bastard from Sopranos that helped Junior run his card games in the nuthouse.
Gorgon - he's fine.
Black Bolt - It's clear the actor went all-in with his version of sign language and trying to act without talking.
Medusa - Her hair wasn't great, but I like what the actress is doing.
Crystal - a cute.
Lockjaw - they really could have spent a few extra dollars and hours on that dog.
Maximus - I like the actor but I don't think they got the character right.

Honorable mention - Mortis. I'm pretty sure in the comics his power was just "if you see his face you die" instead of whatever laser-face gimmick they've given him, but he looks good and I like how fucking laid back the dude is.

Not wild about the story but it is getting better as it goes along.

whoa... so this... is the power... of shilling... not bad......

It wpuldnt be if they didnt film for IMAX

I still can't believe the did the "look how wacky and free I am let's take our clothes off and go swiming thing" and then they proceed to the the exact same thing next episode. I don't know what's dumber tropey shit like that or the constant explaing things directly to the audience in case we have alzhimers.

IMAX paid for it to be made as a promotional thing. It wouldn't be made if not for IMAX. Considering how much money IMAX lost, I wouldn't bet on this situatiin happening again.

Explain to me how shithumans is better than the Flash.

Mortis isn't a comics character

>complementing something makes you a shill
Kek

The Flash is hot garbage

There is definitely a newer Inhuman that kills people if they see his face.

Yeah, OP. Nice try but you're not tricking me into watching a Scott Buck's show again.

Better than Inhumans.

Hell, better than the majority of Marvel/Netflix series.

(You) console war faggot

Then what the fuck is Inhumans?

Warm garbage

It can be done. I bet an xmen venture would be way more successful.

I think this analogy works.

The Flash is a dumb show, so it may be garbage, but it's hot-- like it would be interesting to see literal hot garbage, since how often is garbage actually going to be hot? It stinks, but at least it's got your attention. Inhumans is terrible but in a boring way, like it's just slightly warm. It just takes up space. It's just the same kind of mishandled refuse of entertainment we've seen before.

In that case Inhumans is hot and Flash is warm. Flash is somehow even more dull and uninteresting

is mortis a girl

I'm just amazed at how little plot progression the show has had. I haven't watched the latest episode, but all the rest have basically been driving in circles.

>Karnak and his dudeweed girlfriend

>Gorgon and the Hawaiian Navy Seal Surfers(?!)

>Medusa hanging out with Fauxlicity

>Maximus whining to Not Joss Whedon about wanting to be a real Inhuman boy like everyone else

>Crystal escaping Attilan to...trip over a love triangle with a farmer bro?

>Maximus' Suicide Squad basically being GI Joe-tier mooks who get their shit pushed in every episode

Other then Black Bolt's arc there's been basically no narrative push, I feel like you could have skipped the entire middle of this show.

The Flash, at least has a formula. Like any procedural-esque show, at some point you either come to enjoy it or you don't. The beats are there, you enjoy the beats as they come. It's like a sitcom that's been on the air for a long time, or watching a random episode of Law & Order. The formula is part of the entertainment.

Inhumans wants to be a heavily serialised show, like Game of Thrones or whatever. There's no familer beats to enjoy, there's no formula. It wants to tell a grand story, but unfortunately Scott Buck is too medically retarded to actually write that, so it fails in the same way Iron Fist and his later seasons of Dexter did, where there's no forward motion and all the characters are morons.

Flash is like the most boring show on tv, only actual retards like it at this point

AoS and Gotham are shit along with Inhumans and they will all get canceled.

>not like Agents of KINO and Got Ham

>described as highly intelligent on the show
>never does anything even remotely intelligent
>as a matter of fact he gets caught by falling into obvious traps several times
>Buck openly apes (oh, my bad, creates symbolic parallels with) an actually good and more-or-less intelligent villain from the very same show written by good writers, and still ends up being shit
That's all you need to know about how intelligent Scott Buck's characters are.

That whole last season was just inexplicable. Dexter was basically turned into the biggest Mary Sue possible, it was downright embarrassing how every single character had to suck his dick and agree with his decisions no matter how terrible they were. Even Deb dying had to be all about him and his decisions.

At least Season 6 was funny-bad, with HELLO WHORE and all the absurd religious symbolism. Season 8 was just an outright disaster.

where is handsome squidward i mean triton

Recuperating in the ocean until it is time for a dramatic reveal.

Maybe he's held prisoner in a naval research base, and the second half of the season will be Inhumans vs Generic Obsessive Military Guy

It was also pretty tediously-paced and full of so much pointless fluff it makes it even more boring to watch.
And all those subplots that amounted to fucking nothing. And more Hannah shilling.

I was expecting slammed memes

Fuck, I forgot pointless characters
>let's introduce a U.S. Marshal who would serve no purpose to the overall plot but to set a serial killer (who by that point was all over the news as a dangerous suspect) free and die so the DRAMA with Deb dying could happen.

Current airing advertisements saying Season Finale not Series Finale, just fyi

What is the appeal of Lucifer? I got like three episodes in and it didn't hook me. Does it get any better?

>not watching Legion
You're missing out on the only truly good comic book show

I do but it's currently not airing
hence why no netflix shows are ranked either

Outcast is legitimately good too.

it's over and the second season wasn't as good as the first
except the last two episodes
whoah Willy

I like it. I like it better than The Gifted so far. It isn't incredible or anything, but alright.

I think people expected it to be Game of Thrones because it has an actor from that show. It isn't.

>Sup Forums slowly but surely becoming more and more outspoken about its appreciation for Lucifer

It's okay. It's alright. It's a good show. Talking about it won't make the bad men take it away.

>Black Bolt - It's clear the actor went all-in with his version of sign language and trying to act without talking.
It's a pity cause Anson mount is a pretty likable guy, and a fairly good actor too...

He's a decent actor, but he doesn't have the facial range to pull off the character.

Like, the reason he was well-cast on Hell On Wheels is his stoic, implacable face. Which doesn't really work for someone who has to convey everything through facial expressions.

Give me your address so I can fucking hurt you

This

Fuck I missed that.

the saving grace is watching Alura and Crystal on screen with no sound and no pants

This thread is a hot mess.