SNYDER v WHEDON: Dawn of Justice

WHO'S HYPED

Damn, look at the forehead on Jason there

I have a similar forehead
You need good cheekbones to back it up or else it just looks absurd

Hyped as fuck right hear!

What the fuck is there to be hyped about anymore?
Even snyderfags are gonna be disappointed.

dude batman looks really fat in this picture

>Aquaman: Pecs protrude past abs
>Batman: Belly protrudes past manboobs

i didn't even notice the forehead i was staring at batman's belly

>Fatman
>Not Bearman
Twink loving faggot detected

He's got the Gadotian forehead.

Because barring Suicide Squad I've love every DCEU movie thus far, and am excited for Justice League.

It's probably a shot from the reshoots after Ben fell off the wagon and gained a bunch of beer weight. Let's hope most of those reshoot shots are close ups for Batman.

>The Virgin Fatman vs The CHAD Aquaman

But even with that logic, Justice League is obviously going a different than the first two. And it doesn't seem to be much of a good thing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm excited a little for a fun movie with some good action. But it seems difficult to hold the studio in high regard with how they've been handling these movies.

Didn't Affleck rape someone or something?

Now the armor abs make sense

Touched a tit on trl 15 years ago and apologied for it. People are trying to jump on him because he sucked Weinstein's dick and didn't protect the weak actresses to make it big in hollywood like everyone else. Also some literally who bitch claimed he touched her ass a few years back but since then nothing happened and everyone didn't take her seriously.

>mfw I encounter a fat headed Cro-Magnon

don't forget the girl said she was okay with the touching, and she wasn't complaining, someone complained for her trying to bust affleck

>Movie is bad Snyder rightly gets the blame
>Movie is good Joss rightly gets the credit
Either way I win.
>tfw you'll never have to watch another Snyder movie again.
Hyped as fuck.

so much padding, i mean does he have to be in shape at all? just not obese.