But here on sakaar

>but here on sakaar....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Au9GEUGEOkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This part made me uncomfortable. I really wished he just finished his sentence. But he was in a mix of smug and ashamed.

was he flirting with Loki....

... Life finds a way.

I'm watching this later today is mates, what am I in for?

So the Elders are all one race now?

This, and his entire performance were hilarious. Especially as he was a holographic giant.

goldblum, goldblatt, goldbleh, blumblehblatt
goldenbergenblumblatt, applegoldenbaumberg
bergbaumgold, blumgold

Lot of death, action, comedy, references to stuff in past mcu films, and destruction

Good comedy
Best Thor action on screen thus far.
Decent story, great characters.

Its a very fun movie. Best Thor movie easily but its not groundbreaking. Go in not expecting much and you'll leave really surprised.

dont forget the hottest mcu character to date
hela. more like hngggggla

>>Ass berg
That made me lose it

I didn’t get this joke.

All of them claim to be one of a kind. I'm honestly expecting a twist like they were all originally one being that got split into the Elders.

>ywn gain favour with Grandmaster/Jeff Goldblum sexually

Would you take part in one of his spaceship orgies?

Would I?!

he was fishing for a compliment

love how he played one of those jew-yupie-billionait(oligarch) from 60'ns. welldone..

It's a tie.

I laughed so fucking hard.

At least we know he somehow lives through this. Maybe he's still immortal even though he's clearly not as powerful as he is in the comics.

>ahaha comedy

Thor isn't supposed to be a fucking MAD skit.

I didn't get it.

Fucking orange slices. Fuck this pointless Marvel dialogue,

Good thing is that we will not see synergy with this.

Marvel knows if they made another movie like Dark World, people would be bored as fuck and they would get ho-hum ticket sales, so they tried to to make Thor 3 into Guardians of the Galaxy: Hulk and Hammer Edition

Read some classic Thor, faggot. Thor has always been wacky.

There's going to be literally million of people watching and enjoying this movie. And there's nothing you can do about it.

It was a great movie, my top MCU movie in fact. People always find something to cherry pick. Honestly I used to be brainwashed by/tv/ and hated fun. People will always complain about "shills" and jokes.

>looks like a faggot
The MCU, right?

I took it as him waiting for someone to jump in or compliment him

also a dig at how Marvel writes a lot a one liners that end like this

Black Panther from Civil War: "Your friend and my father, they were both victims. If I can help one of them find peace...... (captain america interjects.)

I felt a lot of sexual tension between him and Loki...

There is a LGBT crowd to pander to, after all.

FUNNY
U
N

youtube.com/watch?v=Au9GEUGEOkM

When they hit that button and he says "it's my birthday" I laughed pretty god damned hard.

Loki has been bisexual in comics

and he did say he did a lot to get on the grandmaster's good side

.....did he

Remember the Farrelly brothers? Well, it's the same but with Thor.

>someone's disagreeing with me, the only way this would be possible is if higher ups paid them to do so and lie

Who hurt you

not laughing

Not evereyone's as autistic as you are holmes.

That's just Goldblum being Goldblum, user. There's always a lot of sexual tension.

>time runs faster on Sakaar, Loki was there for two weeks despite arriving 30 seconds earlier
>time runs in parallel for the rest of the movie and the two to three days Thor spends on Sakaar is two to three days on Asgard

What did they mean by this

>>time runs in parallel for the rest of the movie and the two to three days Thor spends on Sakaar is two to three days on Asgard

This is never stated. It's entirely possible that a whole lot of time passes on Asgard. Balder looks like he's been living in the woods for months.

They're planning to bring him back alongside his brother, The Collector.

>time runs faster on Sakaar
Was that what it was? I had assumed that the time difference came from wormholes they had gone through

Heimdall, and i thought that was because he's been exiled for a while before Thor shows up.

i want jeff goldblum to destroy my ass

The sun's getting real low.

He didn't want to give an estimation of how old he really looks. 50-60ish. He's an old pooftah fishing for compliments.

>BE ASGARDIAN WHOSE MEDICINE CAN GIVE YOU TO LITERALLY IMMORTAL AND UNDISTRUCTABLE BODY, WHICH SURVIVES DEEP SPACE RADIATION, NON-STOP STABING AND SMASHING BY HULK.
>WHOLE CIVILATION CAN CONTROL AND CREATE SPACE MATTER AND ENERGIES ON NATIVE LEVEL
STILL CANT REGROW OWN LIMBS OR REPLACE THEM WITH BIONICLE PARTS

>boo hoo they attack my religion

Not really, but I did wish Thor gave a dead parrot to some blind kid

So it's worse than a Farrelly bros. movie. I knew it.

Tron music

>Good comedy

That's what AIDS is for... :)

>Hello I'm a cameo
>And my work here is done

I understand why Strange wasn't a main character, but I would've enjoyed seeing him fight Hela.

Balder doesnt exist in the MCU

Apart from Hela's design WITHOUT her antlers, the Grandmaster and the set design, the only redeeming factor for me. Waaaaaay too many repeated jokes.

>remember that joke/pratfall from 30sec ago? Here it is again! Didyurikeit?

this was the only joo e that actually landed for me...for some reason i just love awkward pauses

Grandmaster was für only character that consistently brought a smile to my face. They should have rested the kookyness with him. Everyone else joining in was too much.