New Scooby-Doo series in the work

New Scooby-Doo series in the work

>@matthewlillard: Today I started a new animated series with some of my favorite people! #scoobydoo @katemicucci @greydelisle #thelegend #FrankWelker #MichaelRyan (#kevinconroy guesting)

Video of Frank Welker and cast instagram.com/p/BWvgDwpj5DY/

>katemicucci

She's one of the Garfunkle and Oats girls, right? I assume she's gonna be Velma?

>5 months old
I wonder when they'll announce it.

Frank and Kevin really need to retire.

She's been doing Velma for a bit now.

Yeah, she's been Velma for a couple years now

First I'm hearing about it.

Yeah, she's been Velma for awhile now. It's still a little weird to me. I love Kate, I love Velma, but whenever I hear Kate's voice coming out of her, it feels weird. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

I really love that Matthew Lillard is the main voice for Shaggy now.

What does Sup Forums want from this series? I'd like something in between a story like Mystery Incorporated, but with more locations like What's New.

You just need to see Kate nude.

An interesting overarching mystery, but the mystery is way different form Mystery Inc.

Be Cool Scooby Doo deserved better

Kate pls

I mean, I don't think that's the problem, but I'd be willing to try...

I honestly enjoyed that show too for what it was, wish WB would put it on netflix or hulu

Would you want to stop receiving easy money if someone asked you to retire

How many times are they going to reboot Scooby Doo?

Probably until it stops working.

Even if it was withering away at your already deteriorated voice?

I've seen some episodes of it, it's funny but i cant really enjoy it because of how terrible the artstyle is

The art style is basically its only drawback, it's just such a very severe drawback

I want another Pup Named series.

For more shotaShag and shotaFred.

Really? It doesn't look that much worse than anything else on tv.

They recording another Scooby Batman crossover but with Kevin?

Really, it’s more in comparison to what’s come before than in comparison to its competitors. You’re right that the art style is pretty standard quality for a modern cartoon, it’s just that’s such a downgrade.

She had a lesbian scene in some movie. She's got surprisingly nice tits.

For those complaining about Scooby doo getting a reboot every few years, this is how it's always been no Scooby series has lasted more than a few years, no matter how it does.

Does it count as "not working" when CN's the one screwing it over?

Yes, as Sym-Bionic Titan, Beware the Batman and GLTAS can attest to.

Frank's voice seems fine so far.

But why? Why is Scooby still popular? Pretty much every other cartoon from Hanna Barbera has burned out.

I'd rather not another series with arcs as long as MI's because I felt that at times it caused some episodes to end up as bland filler waiting to get to the last two minutes where the plot comes in. I'd rather have shorter arcs of six episodes at most with some shorter ones.

Is that Kevin Conroy?

Yes

I don't entirely know why.
It's a shame that WB has the license to so many things from HB that they ultimate choose to do nothing with. When was the last time Yogi Bear was relevant?

Whenever that Yogi Bear live action CGI movie came out that nobody watched