She's Gotmu Baq

SHE CAN MOW THE LAWN

NO, THIS IS KATANA!

She doesn't have muh back

GO BACK TO PLANET ZEIST!

SHE'S CUTE!

It's actually pronounced ZIESHT!

SHE'S GOT MY EXPOSITION

You know, I'd probably rather rewatch Highlander 2 then Suicide Squad.

At least it looks good and has plenty of hilariously stupid shit I can laugh at.

It's a shame this movie was dogshit because she was a pretty hot character.

She might be in the Gotham City Sirens movie they were floating

CUTE!

>Sirens
>ever happening

Lmao. That movie is in development hell, it won't happen in a long while if ever

Not again this pls

Oh God that's adorable.

Holy shit how can she be so kawaii?

Her belly traps the souls of her victims

>>The only two Asian females in Superhero Movies.
>>One is a joke
>>The other is there
And those can be applicable to both of them.

I mean to be fair, everyone in GotG is a joke. It's a comedy.
Also Mantis atleast plays a role in beating her master. Katana pretty much constantly fails at her specific role, and in the final fight her role culminates in dropping her sword and being taken out of the fight so her magic soul stealing sword is reduced to what could've been done by literally any sharp object.

But in the end Karen is cuter.

>The only two Asian females in Superhero Movies.

Three

They both are pretty cute. We need more Asian Women

>We need more asian women
Tell that to China.

Fuck me! She was so minor, I forgot her! And what was so irritating that everyone got excited for her from set photos!

Didn't Mao offer a bunch of Chinese women to the USA? 10,000,000 to Henry Kissinger.

What even happened to her? Because I remember she was with Scott, Jean, and Kurt then just fucking disappeared when they got kidnapped by Stryker.
Specifically to Henry or to America?

No, she was left behind. They captured those head X-Men, and we see her waking up from the ground, and that was it.

Mantis got actually more interactions and character than Katana.

Mantis was pretty damn powerful able to put a celestial god planet to sleep even against his will. She's just socially awkward as fuck, but then so was drax before he learned to stop hating the metaphors and love the memes, plus she's his mentor even though she's ugly. She'll be fine.

groot is cute

ORE NO NAMAE WA KATANA DESU

how long would it take one man to impregnate 10,000,000 women?

THIS IS KITANA

lets say our guy came 5 times a day, throughout the day. 10,000,000 divided by 5 is 2,000,000. so it would take 2,000,000 days which is about 5479 and a half years.

Wow